Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

You can find a leaf stone in Keneph Jungle near the hut which houses the second entrance into the cave. It's hidden in a bush.
Magneton can be evolved after the fairy type gym. You get a key to a locked room in an abandoned power plant. So you are still far away from that one.
Dratini is not available, but Starly is. See the obtainable list in the original post. Starly is one of the pokemon available from the credit shop, though I don't remember which one it is. It could also be one of the pokemon only obtainable from the computers next to the credit shop salesmen. These give you a random pokemon out of a list of pokemon not obtained by trading with the salesman. But these are also after the gym you are currently at.

By the way most of these questions have been asked and answered before in this topic, so if you have  further questions that cant wait a full week to be answered, try the search function.

On 5/8/2020 at 4:29 AM, BlackRum said:

You can find a leaf stone in Keneph Jungle near the hut which houses the second entrance into the cave. It's hidden in a bush.
Magneton can be evolved after the fairy type gym. You get a key to a locked room in an abandoned power plant. So you are still far away from that one.
Dratini is not available, but Starly is. See the obtainable list in the original post. Starly is one of the pokemon available from the credit shop, though I don't remember which one it is. It could also be one of the pokemon only obtainable from the computers next to the credit shop salesmen. These give you a random pokemon out of a list of pokemon not obtained by trading with the salesman. But these are also after the gym you are currently at.

By the way most of these questions have been asked and answered before in this topic, so if you have  further questions that cant wait a full week to be answered, try the search function.

How does one use the search function to search all 190 pages? Do you have to go through each one?

• 5 months later...
On 7/23/2015 at 3:33 AM, Simon said:

Oh boy, so many fangames now.. my computer is full of these folders lol.

Definitely gonna try this out :]

Do you have any recommendations? Basically any other pokemon games where your choices affect the game or any pokemon game you think is interesting.

I finished Reborn, Rejuvenation and Desolation already.

well use the 100% walkthrough guide for pokemon desolation i use it for complete the game and catching all pokemons that are available is yes you can find the link by the manor club on this web and scyther 's erased from the egg at the fox hideout and it 's replaced with z crystals well it is unavailable on this episode maybe the next episode.