Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

1 hour ago, Mr. Divergent said:

I think I got a Link Stone by talking with the man with the shop in the front area of Addenfall (outskirts) then after that I visited one of the houses in the south of Addenfall and talked to the old man there. Something about link cables and they give you a link stone.

I didn't expect I'd get demolished by Mega Lopunny. Really didn't expect a Scrappy mon to show up

Peefect, thank you. Leveling my Trapinch now.

If you'd like, these are Tristan's mons. If you don't want to be spoiled, don't open it

Exploud - known for Boomburst

Lopunny - HJK, Ice Punch, Return

Porygon

Staraptor - Brave Bird, Close Combat

Wigglytuff - Dazzling Gleam

Heliolisk - Discharge, HP Ice

Not too sure on the moves but I think these are some moves you should look out for.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

If you'd like, these are Tristan's mons. If you don't want to be spoiled, don't open it

Reveal hidden contents

Exploud - known for Boomburst

Lopunny - HJK, Ice Punch, Return

Porygon

Staraptor - Brave Bird, Close Combat

Wigglytuff - Dazzling Gleam

Heliolisk - Discharge, HP Ice

Not too sure on the moves but I think these are some moves you should look out for.

Haha, thank you :) I had one of those left when I fought him

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Amine elhedhili said:

Guys, can you please tell me what did you choose? Condemn Nova or forgive her?

I have choose to save Nova, but after i beat Aurora, she escaped. I was angry with her; Shiv after he said to save her, but at the end i left to kill Nova.
Honestly i regret having her killed, but i didn't trust her at 100%.

P.S. if the phrase is confused, i'm sorry for my bad english.

5 hours ago, Hellyeah98 said:

I have choose to save Nova, but after i beat Aurora, she escaped. I was angry with her; Shiv after he said to save her, but at the end i left to kill Nova.
Honestly i regret having her killed, but i didn't trust her at 100%.

P.S. if the phrase is confused, i'm sorry for my bad english.

its okay, no one is perfect :) as for Nova i believe she can't  be forgived, so i'll choose to condemn her lolol

• Global Mods

I once had a dream that Nova had been my caretaker since I was born, but I started to pick up on odd mannerisms and I let her know. She slowly started to show a more twisted side of herself before trapping me in a castle dungeon. She still fed me cake every day, though. I somehow ended up in a boss gauntlet of 100 battles (physical fights, not Pokemon battles) and Nova was every 10th. Every time she'd get a few new attacks. My weapon was balloons shaped like small dogs/pickles. At the end she had a way to take one of my balloons for herself when it popped. Also she was extremely small and floated, and she said she was 60 years old.

5 hours ago, Amine elhedhili said:

its okay, no one is perfect :) as for Nova i believe she can't  be forgived, so i'll choose to condemn her lolol

Yes this is true :), well you're right about Nova, at the beginning me too i thought to condemn her, but i gave her a second chance and then i left to kill her.

2 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I once had a dream that Nova had been my caretaker since I was born, but I started to pick up on odd mannerisms and I let her know. She slowly started to show a more twisted side of herself before trapping me in a castle dungeon. She still fed me cake every day, though. I somehow ended up in a boss gauntlet of 100 battles (physical fights, not Pokemon battles) and Nova was every 10th. Every time she'd get a few new attacks. My weapon was balloons shaped like small dogs/pickles. At the end she had a way to take one of my balloons for herself when it popped. Also she was extremely small and floated, and she said she was 60 years old.

Omg, this is a very terrible dream in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Actually, it seems that I don't have the key to the hidden room in the library, so if I ever decide to start over/revert back to an older save, I can actually save Nova since I don't really think she deserved all that despite what she did, and she's also a really interesting character on her own.

6 hours ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

Actually, it seems that I don't have the key to the hidden room in the library, so if I ever decide to start over/revert back to an older save, I can actually save Nova since I don't really think she deserved all that despite what she did, and she's also a really interesting character on her own.

Well, her goal isn't good for me.

I decided to intent to save Nova but failed in the run that fits my thoughts. Even though I don't believe in the feasability of her goals and she did some unforgivable things (from what I saw, I still have to unluck the archive door in my other runs but breeding first). Her death is not the answer. I mean Nova at least has good intentions and she keeps some unknown variables in check.

On 3/6/2017 at 2:28 PM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I once had a dream that Axel and Melia were in a Romantic Relationship.

Then I had another one in which Cain and the Main character of Pokemon Reborn with Grey hair were also gay for each other. Rosetta and Garret were also somewhat involved in that dream. Then Scarlett fell off of a building and died? Then Anakin Skywalker was burning in Lava? Followed by Harry Potter saying "he was the chosen one!"? And then the entire world was blown up.

Dreams are terrible. 

Edited by ShadeStrider

7 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

I once had a dream that Axel and Melia were in a Romantic Relationship.

Then I had another one in which Cain and the Main character of Pokemon Reborn with Grey hair were also gay for each other. Rosetta and Garret were also somewhat involved in that dream. Then Scarlett fell off of a building and died? Then Anakin Skywalker was burning in Lava? Followed by Harry Potter saying "he was the chosen one!"? And then the entire world was blown up.

Dreams are terrible. 

I agree dreams often are terrible, honestly i don't remember any dreams that i had when i get up in the morning. But yeah, the dreams are strange and terrible sometimes, like yours.

20 minutes ago, Geloz said:

Anything to expect for the Celia City part? No spoilers please.

I just say on the final: watch out; and there will many things to expect.

Oh God, oh God, oh my efffing God. That ending, that ending, I can't even find the words to describe it my GOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Spoiler

So we are basically back in Keneph Jungle, but on the other side of that bonfire we have Aurora instead of Connor. My theory is that the main character suffered a head trauma after the ship got wrecked, and he dreamt everything. We are basically playing two storylines at the same time, one in the real world (where we just woke up) and one in the dream world, where we are this badass trainer, who literally exerts an aura of competence. My question is, what about Kuiki. Ok, Aurora and Shiv are siblings, and Aurora ran away after Shiv was assaulted by Nova, but how does Kuiki come into play? Aurora does not even mention him. Is Kuiki a textbook case of early-installment weirdness, or is Kuiki Shiv's brother in the real world, while Aurora is Shiv's sister in the dream world (or vice versa for that matter)? But we see former followers of Kuiki in Blackview and Cellia, which are presumably part of the dream world.

Ok, ok, my ramble is over. I'd just really like to discuss the storyline. Can't wait for the next episode.

• Global Mods
On 3/6/2017 at 4:57 PM, Hellyeah98 said:

Omg, this is a very terrible dream in my opinion.

I'd rather be trapped in a castle with cake than be trapped in a castle without cake. I don't approve of trapping people in castles to begin with, but having cake is better than not having cake. 

Just now, BaratheonStag said:

Oh God, oh God, oh my efffing God. That ending, that ending, I can't even find the words to describe it my GOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Hide contents

So we are basically back in Keneph Jungle, but on the other side of that bonfire we have Aurora instead of Connor. My theory is that the main character suffered a head trauma after the ship got wrecked, and he dreamt everything. We are basically playing two storylines at the same time, one in the real world (where we just woke up) and one in the dream world, where we are this badass trainer, who literally exerts an aura of competence. My question is, what about Kuiki. Ok, Aurora and Shiv are siblings, and Aurora ran away after Shiv was assaulted by Nova, but how does Kuiki come into play? Aurora does not even mention him. Is Kuiki a textbook case of early-installment weirdness, or is Kuiki Shiv's brother in the real world, while Aurora is Shiv's sister in the dream world (or vice versa for that matter)? But we see former followers of Kuiki in Blackview and Cellia, which are presumably part of the dream world.

Ok, ok, my ramble is over. I'd just really like to discuss the storyline. Can't wait for the next episode.

Actually, Aurora does mention him. She says something along the lines of "Poor Keegan...he didn't deserve any of this". Although I don't remember which diary it was in. It might have been the one you need the archives key to access. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I'd rather be trapped in a castle with cake than be trapped in a castle without cake. I don't approve of trapping people in castles to begin with, but having cake is better than not having cake. 

Actually, Aurora does mention him. She says something along the lines of "Poor Keegan...he didn't deserve any of this". Although I don't remember which diary it was in. It might have been the one you need the archives key to access. 

Probably the hidden diary, I don't remember her mentioning him even once during the flashbacks. That reminds me I still have to make a "new" save and get to that diary.

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

1 minute ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I skipped that part. I went by Garrett's advice and did not tell Rosetta that we were breaking into the archives. Sorry to say, but Rosetta did not sit right with me. Little Miss Perfect Goody Two Shoes. Garrett was a badass, and Southern Cellia was dope. Especially the theme song. Reminded me of the Wild West for some reason.

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Yes you're right, it's better have food than not when you're trapped

man, i talked directly to rosetta for the archives key.......got it but still the key didn't work. I could have saved Nova...only if the item had worked properly...... I don't agree with dream worlds, I cling to reality and make it beautiful but still for me, Nova or Scarlett both didn't have to die....if i had her pink bow before the blackview siege event, I think the story would be different

2 hours ago, BRS swag said:

man, i talked directly to rosetta for the archives key.......got it but still the key didn't work. I could have saved Nova...only if the item had worked properly...... I don't agree with dream worlds, I cling to reality and make it beautiful but still for me, Nova or Scarlett both didn't have to die....if i had her pink bow before the blackview siege event, I think the story would be different

Wait, wait, wait. If I'd done the whole sidequest with the Jinx scientists and found the bow before the Teal Panthers vs Crescent vs Foxes event happened, Scarlett would've survived? 

Just now, BaratheonStag said:

Wait, wait, wait. If I'd done the whole sidequest with the Jinx scientists and found the bow before the Teal Panthers vs Crescent vs Foxes event happened, Scarlett would've survived? 

Yes, the requirements for saving her life are having the bow in your inventory and having enough relationship points with her i.e going back to the forest when she's catching her first pokemon etc.

2 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

Yes, the requirements for saving her life are having the bow in your inventory and having enough relationship points with her i.e going back to the forest when she's catching her first pokemon etc.

How does the storyline continue then? Does Connor get laid? Also what happens if you choose to forgive Nova? I didn't open the side room in the archives, because I did not have the key and had no idea where to find it.