Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

On 21.02.2017 at 0:14 AM, Vity said:
  Hide contents

There is another book that can change what happens to Nova later in the story

Spoiler

I remember doing something like that but don't quite remember what is was. Can you tell me which sidequest it was specifically?

11 hours ago, dylank07 said:

Is there any way I can get a link stone or something to evolve haunter?

And is there a place in which I can evolve magneton?

Spoiler

You can get a link stone from an old man just after silverrise mountain.

In Celai city is a power plant with a locked room, unlock it and you should be able to evolve your magneton.

10 hours ago, TheWaddleDee said:

Does anyone know where the secret vendors are located?

Spoiler

I only found the stone vendor, you can fin it after flushing down the gang and saving the traiter for garret. There is an hiker in that room, that is the vendor.

Sorry for the double posting, the question was entered afetr I started on my first response.

hello all im having quite a hard time in blackview city (its so big damn)

I dont know where to go to unlock the gym leader here... i got talked out of the gym and the power plant and all doors seem locked. am i missing something? 

aand my current rotation is Gardevoir, Krook, Infernape, Electabuzz, Golem, and another sturdy. How would i fare in the next gym? But pls help on what to do in blackview is paramount. 

Thanks ahead!

28 minutes ago, Mardukandvladitor said:

Oh I love the soundtrack when you fight Aurora. Can I find it anywhere online?

Look up "Edvin Marton - Tosca Fantasy" on YouTube. 

Image1.PNG

Edited by Lodestar
Edit: Forgot to add accompanying text
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, leolannister said:

hello all im having quite a hard time in blackview city (its so big damn)

I dont know where to go to unlock the gym leader here... i got talked out of the gym and the power plant and all doors seem locked. am i missing something? 

aand my current rotation is Gardevoir, Krook, Infernape, Electabuzz, Golem, and another sturdy. How would i fare in the next gym? But pls help on what to do in blackview is paramount. 

Thanks ahead!

That image is where you should go if you've spoken to the girl in front of Emily's house. As for Emily's team, you can also get a Trapinch from a sidequest on the Silver Rise.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, dylank07 said:

Is there any way I can get a link stone or something to evolve haunter?

And is there a place in which I can evolve magneton?

You can get a link stone on addenfall town, outside the town, at the entrance talk to a old man and do the sidequest, and you can buy with credit on celia city

magneton evolve on celia city, on the power plant, i think that it need to be done in a locked room, you can unlock it after defeating celia gym leader, you have to talk to a guy sitting at one of the tables at celia center

where are the events for squirtle/azurill? I'm at addenfall town, and I think I need to start constructing an actual team, since my roselia evolves late. Is having a gengar and a roserade in the same team acceptable for the difficulty of this game? I'm considering replacing roselia for a physical attacker of another type.

Edited by dylank07

9 hours ago, Lodestar said:

That image is where you should go if you've spoken to the girl in front of Emily's house. As for Emily's team, you can also get a Trapinch from a sidequest on the Silver Rise.

Thanks a lot for that! EDIT: Got past the prison. Sure pays to try everything.

Also, can anyone teach me how to get TREECKO ingame? Big thanks :D

Edited by leolannister

5 hours ago, leolannister said:

Thanks a lot for that! EDIT: Got past the prison. Sure pays to try everything.

Also, can anyone teach me how to get TREECKO ingame? Big thanks :D

Go to this house in Blackview City. The man in the house wants a Jynx in exchange for a Treecko.

Image.PNG

2 hours ago, dylank07 said:

Where's the in-game shiny stone? I need it for roselia

there is one hidden on a stone in hardened mountain, close to a entrance if i remember well

8 minutes ago, SilentMetagross said:

quick question. Is the shiny rate like that of reborn or the normal games? awesome game btw :P

is like reborn (not sure if the same rate i think that is a bit lower than in reborn but still more chance than in normal games) also you can paint your pokemons shiny with a paint jar ^^

1 hour ago, Arkiel said:

there is one hidden on a stone in hardened mountain, close to a entrance if i remember well

is like reborn (not sure if the same rate i think that is a bit lower than in reborn but still more chance than in normal games) also you can paint your pokemons shiny with a paint jar ^^

i see, thanks a bunch :D

4 hours ago, dylank07 said:

Where's the in-game shiny stone? I need it for roselia

1 hour ago, Arkiel said:

To further clarify what @Arkiel said, the image below is exactly where you find the Shiny Stone on Hardened Mountain. It's just before you reach the peak of the mountain. 

Capture2.PNG

• Upvote 1

You're wrong with this actually. Croagunk is not in the braille puzzle room, it's in the Keneph Jungle in the hidden cave inside the less-hidden cave behind the waterfall.

Spoiler

Remember where you finally got to catch the Pansage after chasing it through the jungle? That waterfall. Inside is a cave with a plaque on the wall. That's the entrance to the second hidden cave. Just spam-read it a couple of times and it should open up a door. I don't know how many times exactly, but it's more than 5. I faintly remember seeing hints that you're supposed to just patiently waiting a while for it to open, but that never worked for me.

Edited by BlackRum

24 minutes ago, BlackRum said:

You're wrong with this actually. Croagunk is not in the braille puzzle room, it's in the Keneph Jungle in the hidden cave inside the less-hidden cave behind the waterfall.

Reveal hidden contents

Remember where you finally got to catch the Pansage after chasing it through the jungle? That waterfall. Inside is a cave with a plaque on the wall. That's the entrance to the second hidden cave. Just spam-read it a couple of times and it should open up a door. I don't know how many times exactly, but it's more than 5. I faintly remember seeing hints that you're supposed to just patiently waiting a while for it to open, but that never worked for me.

Just tried it out. Just interact with the panel in the cave behind the waterfall and spam Z or Enter until the panel opens. Croagunk is inside along with the Blue Piece. 

Is the ability competitive still an issue? I read about the problem on Meowstic a while ago and I can't seem to get it on my Milotic. Feebas can't seem to get oblivious (the ability that turns into competitive after it evolves i think) either but it's not really too much of a big deal for me if it can't.