Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

2 hours ago, Enigma Shot U said:

Your best bet is probably buying Machop from the credit shop I think you can buy pancham as well.

I believe pancham was moved to a later slot machine. But machop does work, or you can just catch a mankey.

42 minutes ago, Revolver said:

@Caz You putted the entire development datas(PBS, Mapmaker, Editor.exe, etc.) into your game on the recent version on Mediafire, allowing people to edit out and datamine your game.. Is this intentional?

864a4e1e379b427f95e7145b3042eff1.png

I don't think caz meant to do that. That was most likely an accident and not intentional. Someone notify  him so this can be fixed.

• Developers
19 minutes ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

I don't think caz meant to do that. That was most likely an accident and not intentional. Someone notify  him so this can be fixed.

No, I didn't. I'm in the middle of moving, there was lots of rushing. Thanks for pointing this out. Hopefully people realized I had made a mistake and didn't take advantage of it. If they did, however, they can enjoy reaping the editor privileges of my silly mistake.  A fixed upload is in progress.

Edited by Caz

Hey guys, according to the obtainable list murkrow and inkay should be available at the credit shop. As far as I know I have visited every credit shop but non offered me those two pokemon. Also I wonder how I can trigger the aron even. Do you know where I can find them? 

15 minutes ago, nickapple said:

Hey guys, according to the obtainable list murkrow and inkay should be available at the credit shop. As far as I know I have visited every credit shop but non offered me those two pokemon. Also I wonder how I can trigger the aron even. Do you know where I can find them? 

they are in random pokemon dispenser. for aron talk to the broken graves in weeping depths

6 minutes ago, nickapple said:

Thanks! were can i find a dispenser? 

The dispenser is right next to the credit shop guy, it's a small redish yellow sign post that can be easily missed. Speak to it and it will give you the option to roll for a random Pokemon 1 out of 5 for I think 20 credits.

does anyone know the locations of any hidden rare candies(if existing)? I need them to evolve my magneton in the generator room.......

If there is a seperate thread for this, just sending the link would do.

1 hour ago, Enigma Shot U said:

The dispenser is right next to the credit shop guy, it's a small redish yellow sign post that can be easily missed. Speak to it and it will give you the option to roll for a random Pokemon 1 out of 5 for I think 20 credits.

Thanks a lot!

13 minutes ago, Hellyeah98 said:

Hi to everyone :)

I have a problem: i don't find the key for the secret room in Cellia power plant for evolving my magneton. Where is it?

Spoiler

First, you must have beaten Rosetta

Second, you must obtain a key for a warehouse in South Celia from a boy. He should be outside in Central Celia sitting in front of a table with a package/box on it

Third, go to South Celia and open the warehouse. It should be just west of where you originally found Garret. Inside is the key

Edited by Lucky1998

7 minutes ago, Lucky1998 said:
  Hide contents

First, you must have beaten Rosetta

Second, you must obtain a key for a warehouse in South Celia from a boy. He should be outside in Central Celia sitting in front of a table with a package/box on it

Third, go to South Celia and open the warehouse. It should be just west of where you originally found Garret. Inside is the key

Ok, thanks a lot :) 

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Oh. I don't remember anyone named Fred Figglehorn though.

oh I think that was a reference to the YouTuber Fred who's a fictional character with a really high pitched voice and a lot of problems (his mom is alcoholic and stuff)

iirc Nickelodeon made some movies on him and in them his dad was John Cena? and he kept coming out of refrigerators?

but yeah

pretty sure that Fred is over now, I've seen a few videos of the guy who portrayed him though (his channel name is Lucas)

also getting on back topic cool I'll have to download soon since I have a break in a week!!