Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Global Mods
25 minutes ago, Atlas105 said:

Is there a razor fang anywhere in game? 

You can buy them from the Trainer Emporium in Cellia. First you have to save her shop, and then find out where her missing stock is.

EDIT: You'll first find at her Cellia's docks.

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

You can buy them from the Trainer Emporium in Cellia. First you have to save her shop, and then find out where her missing stock is.

EDIT: You'll first find at her Cellia's docks.

thanks for the tip, guess I shouldn't have ignored her for so long.....

• Developers
42 minutes ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

was the move tutor moved? because the house he's usually in says its locked.

No, he hasn't been. Are you sure you have the right house (the one with the yellow triangle, directly left of the Gym).

Just now, Caz said:

No, he hasn't been. Are you sure you have the right house (the one with the yellow triangle, directly left of the Gym).

yeah I'm sure. I went to the house with the yellow triangle and it says "It's locked. Perhaps the owner is away?"

• Developers
4 minutes ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

yeah I'm sure. I went to the house with the yellow triangle and it says "It's locked. Perhaps the owner is away?"

Strange. Send me your save, please.

1 hour ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

im having the same issue will pm save also

I would like to say a few things about this game.

Firs and formost, it's really good from where I'm at, I have only need 1 downside and that is Connor being the first gym leader. while I really wanna pound his face in, but it seems kinda unfair to face a fire type gym leader while most of the pokemon you could have gotten are either grass or bug types. And having a Gale Wings Flechinder on the first gym? maybe I'm just really bad but to me that sounds a little OP.

Edited by Wolfox Glace

• Developers
9 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

I would like to say a few things about this game.

Firs and formost, it's really good from where I'm at, I have only need 1 downside and that is Connor being the first gym leader. while I really wanna pound his face in, but it seems kinda unfair to face a fire type gym leader while most of the pokemon you could have gotten are either grass or bug types. And having a Gale Wings Flechinder on the first gym? maybe I'm just really bad but to me that sounds a little OP.

For story purposes, I like that I made Connor first. For all other purposes however - I'm aware it's extremely problematic. The most obvious (and probably most sensible) solution would be to add more... useful Pokemon in Episode 1 content. This is exactly what I've done for 4.1.

8 minutes ago, Caz said:

For story purposes, I like that I made Connor first. For all other purposes however - I'm aware it's extremely problematic. The most obvious (and probably most sensible) solution would be to add more... useful Pokemon in Episode 1 content. This is exactly what I've done for 4.1.

that's the episode I have downloaded, but either I'm again really stupid or they're harder to find then a shiny vespiquenn

• Developers
57 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

that's the episode I have downloaded, but either I'm again really stupid or they're harder to find then a shiny vespiquenn

4.1 isn't out yet. The current release is 4.0.1. The final release will be 4.1. The final release will contain this tweak.

oh xD well either way, Connor should be nerfed overall, limiting the player is one thing, making a gym leader tough another, doing both and only letting the player get 1 or 2 mons that can really help, that's just bad game design.

also, does anyone have any tips on that bidoof cave thingy? since that's just gnawing in my head

25 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

also, does anyone have any tips on that bidoof cave thingy? since that's just gnawing in my head

The bidoof puzzle? First talk to the blue bidoof.

Then talk to four bidoof from top to bottom.

The four bidoof are easiest to find by leaving and re-entering the cave.

The bidoof you need to talk to are the ones on the left that are moving.

47 minutes ago, KmK said:

The bidoof puzzle? First talk to the blue bidoof.

Then talk to four bidoof from top to bottom.

The four bidoof are easiest to find by leaving and re-entering the cave.

The bidoof you need to talk to are the ones on the left that are moving.

and how do I keep track of them when they move around like headless chickens?

Just now, Wolfox Glace said:

and how do I keep track of them when they move around like headless chickens?

Yeah, that's a bit tricky. Just go as fast as possible.

And like I said: leave and re-enter the cave so you can see the right order.

I don't really have any other tips to keep track of them.

But in my experience: I got it right the first time, so for me it wasn't hard to keep track of them.