Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Thats some deep theory. 

Spoiler

Thats my point, who is actually talking to you in that dream? is it Shiv? doubt the reputation with him would fall after all the things the character did (mine anyways) / Aurora? Same theory. / The actual -i guess lets say person??- who asks what your dream is in the first place? Yes. But who actually is that person? Thats all i wanna know.

Edited by trailblazer77

So I downloaded version 4 and decided to restart the game.

Only I can't get the braille puzzle to work.

I did the puzzle the same (middle, NE, SW, SE, NW, NE, SW, SE, NW, middle) way as I did him in version 3 but it doesn't work anymore?

Does the braille puzzle still work the same?

13 minutes ago, KmK said:

So I downloaded version 4 and decided to restart the game.

Only I can't get the braille puzzle to work.

I did the puzzle the same (middle, NE, SW, SE, NW, NE, SW, SE, NW, middle) way as I did him in version 3 but it doesn't work anymore?

Does the braille puzzle still work the same?

you only have to talk to them once in correct order, try NW middle SW SE

so i finally did the police quest so i can get the key(for the secret ending)i talk with rosetta but she didnt give me the key i will get it if i continue the story or i did something wrong?

Edited by valantisthanasoulis

10 minutes ago, valantisthanasoulis said:

so i finally did the police quest so i can get the key(for the secret ending)i talk with rosetta but she didnt give me the key i will get it if i continue the story or i did something wrong?

Spoiler

you have to talk to rosetta after garret says that you shouldn't talk to her and then you'll get the key

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

one last thing in this episode we can get trade evolve stones(atleast 1) i need to get scizor dont tell me the location i just wanna know if you can get 1

and something i didnt tell caz this episode it was the best episode far we learn more about the shiv,nova and shiv's sister i love the new story you add in this episode and i hope you have a good year and come back stronger :)(i want to finish this game) and good luck

Edited by valantisthanasoulis

5 minutes ago, valantisthanasoulis said:
  Hide contents

one last thing in this episode we can get trade evolve stones(atleast 1) i need to get scizor dont tell me the location i just wanna know if you can get 1

yes, you can get link stones

3 minutes ago, Ard said:

Does anyone know where the key for the locked door in the abandoned generator is? I've been running through the sewers without any luck.

Spoiler

after you beat rosetta go talk to the kid that is near the place where you can change your character appearance. you will get another key that will give you access to the key you're looking for

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Njab said:

yes, you can get link stones

Hide contents

after you beat rosetta go talk to the kid that is near the place where you can change your character appearance. you will get another key that will give you access to the key you're looking for

8 minutes ago, Njab said:

it is possible

I am just gonna ask if you'd like to say where exactly, because I am kinda lazy to find out myself...

Spoiler

Or is it behind that locked door in the old power plant? Haven't tried it there yet...

Hey guys so i was lvl'ing up Tyrant and i didnt know how he evolved so i kept on leveling him, but now he's lvl 51 and he hasn't evolved ? And it appears he needs to be lvling in daytime, but that's what I did for the last two levels so what am i missing here ?

I have candy to give for him to lvl up if someone wants to try,  I even tried lvl'ing fighting in the wild, nothing works..

Game.rxdata

6 minutes ago, guidy said:

I am just gonna ask if you'd like to say where exactly, because I am kinda lazy to find out myself...

Hide contents

Or is it behind that locked door in the old power plant? Haven't tried it there yet...

Spoiler

you're right, it is in that locked door. to get the key you need to beat rosetta first then talk to the kid near place where you can change your appearance and he'll give you a key to another place which will lead to generator key

5 minutes ago, Tetsuma said:

Hey guys so i was lvl'ing up Tyrant and i didnt know how he evolved so i kept on leveling him, but now he's lvl 51 and he hasn't evolved ? And it appears he needs to be lvling in daytime, but that's what I did for the last two levels so what am i missing here ?

I have candy to give for him to lvl up if someone wants to try,  I even tried lvl'ing fighting in the wild, nothing works..

Game.rxdata

this is a bug, if you want to I could edit your tyrunt to evolved form

• Upvote 1

• Developers
3 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Where is Sena's from? Some parts of it sound like Kirby.

Yes, there is some Kirby in there.

Sena

3 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

@Caz i just wanted to say that i really enjoyed the ending of this ep and i can't wait to see what comes next especially with the way you decided to end it off great work 

Thanks, mate. It means a lot.

Edited by Caz

• Global Mods
28 minutes ago, Caz said:

Yes, there is some Kirby in there.

Sena

I just realized!

There's "the dream" mentioned at the end of the episode. Nova's goal also involves a dream. 

Sena's theme has Kirby. 

Dream Land is a kingdom in the Kirby games. 

Could Ayrith be in Dream Land? . o .