Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Here's an idea; What if Caz puts in a like character who can "change the past" aka the decisions you make with people that affect you reputation. That way you can go back and find every ending without having to restart the game.

11 hours ago, Enigma Shot U said:

I've gotta say you've really outdone yourself yet again. I haven't enjoyed a game that much since ep 14 of reborn.

Also Honedge for ep. 5 Pretty please?

I might as well straight up say this now.

Honedge is being reserved for something special, and won't be available anytime soon. Some people here probably already figured out where it's going to come from.

1 hour ago, Alilatias said:

I might as well straight up say this now.

Honedge is being reserved for something special, and won't be available anytime soon. Some people here probably already figured out where it's going to come from.

😞

6 minutes ago, spaceshipearth said:

Where can I find a wild Aron to trade for a elekid? I have been looking everywhere but I can't find it?? HELP PLEASE!!

You find Aron in the Weeping Hills. gotta talk to the broken tombstones.

• Upvote 1

after extracting it says (1) file was corrupted. is this the right place to post it? would this be okay?

E:Deso4.0.1.rar: Checksum error in Desolation 4.0.1\Audio\BGM\Feeling - Native.mp3. The file is corrupt

Edited by leolannister

• Developers
1 hour ago, leolannister said:

after extracting it says (1) file was corrupted. is this the right place to post it? would this be okay?

E:Deso4.0.1.rar: Checksum error in Desolation 4.0.1\Audio\BGM\Feeling - Native.mp3. The file is corrupt

Re-extract and if that fails, re-download. Seems one of the game files became corrupt upon extraction on your PC.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, leolannister said:

i cant seem to find a decent guide to this game. Deso >> Rejuv. Anyone can link a decent guide?

Anyone can answer if there is a way to change nature ingame?

Are ability capsules available as well?

Big thanks to the community!

1. As of now, nope. I would make one(if I have the time to do so...the guide for event pokemons, perhaps?)
2. There is a Nature changer in South Cellia.
3. purchasable with credits.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, leolannister said:

i cant seem to find a decent guide to this game. Deso >> Rejuv. Anyone can link a decent guide?

Anyone can answer if there is a way to change nature ingame?

Are ability capsules available as well?

Big thanks to the community!

It's still only a fairly new fangame (barely a little over a year and a half old) and is only featured on one website. I'm sure I or others in this thread would write a guide, if this game ever got its own forum section. As it is now, there's kinda nowhere to put a guide without it cluttering up the forums and looking VERY out of place.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

Hide contents

Can someone help me on how to get the deino? I know its related to the trainers, but im not sure on how many I need to beat.

Defeat 5 Elite Trainers in Cellia Fight Club, then talk to the Judge and confront the goons outside. Then, show the dropped note to Garret.

Well, I finished this episode today (slower then expected but my team needed improvement). So time for a review while my opinions are still fresh (contains spoilers):

Spoiler

Well the episode was good storywise: the decision was really tough and the consequence was surprising. The ending was extremely well written and made feel, i found E3 ending better but maybe it was because of the surprise factor that the previous one was better. The way the story progressed was nice as well so I'm very happy, in that regard. Cellia is a beautifull city which feels alive in a sense. It has story, it has different aspects. It is not a monotone city with some npc's that give quests and items so hats tipped for that. The manor is a nice touch. the fact that we get a home base is really nice.

Even though the majority was good there are some 'bad' things: majorily movesets and generosity. Well some movesets suck: quick/wide guard in singles, poison sting on roserade/nidoqueen/nidoking,gust on volcarona,... . the worst one was coil on a contrary serperior. Mind you I don't mind creative or funny sets but when I fight a lvl 70 nidoking and I see a poison sting then I m dissapointed. Generosity is a bit strange but right now I feel too much good stuff is given. I wouldn't mind if some good stuff was locked behind credits or quests and you had too choose carefully what you want but I have credits to spare without trying and i think you can grind them eternally. Also getting sludge bomb and flash cannon (which got field boosted) before a fight with a fairy gym leader is a bit too good, same with focus blast in a beach field. As a few small remarks about the manor shop, I won't use it as often simply because it lacks the basic vendor also the tables with the notes annoy me.

All in all the episode was very good. I enjoyed it a lot and thank you very much.

Spoiler

RIP: Nova.

Edited by FairFamily

2 hours ago, FairFamily said:

Well, I finished this episode today (slower then expected but my team needed improvement). So time for a review while my opinions are still fresh (contains spoilers):

Hide contents

Well the episode was good storywise: the decision was really tough and the consequence was surprising. The ending was extremely well written and made feel, i found E4 ending better but maybe it was because of the surprise factor that the previous one was better. The way the story progressed was nice as well so I'm very happy, in that regard. Cellia is a beautifull city which feels alive in a sense. It has story, it has different aspects. It is not a monotone city with some npc's that give quests and items so hats tipped for that. The manor is a nice touch. the fact that we get a home base is really nice.

Even though the majority was good there are some 'bad' things: majorily movesets and generosity. Well some movesets suck: quick/wide guard in singles, poison sting on roserade/nidoqueen/nidoking,gust on volcarona,... . the worst one was coil on a contrary serperior. Mind you I don't mind creative or funny sets but when I fight a lvl 70 nidoking and I see a poison sting then I m dissapointed. Generosity is a bit strange but right now I feel too much good stuff is given. I wouldn't mind if some good stuff was locked behind credits or quests and you had too choose carefully what you want but I have credits to spare without trying and i think you can grind them eternally. Also getting sludge bomb and flash cannon (which got field boosted) before a fight with a fairy gym leader is a bit too good, same with focus blast in a beach field. As a few small remarks about the manor shop, I won't use it as often simply because it lacks the basic vendor also the tables with the notes annoy me.

All in all the episode was very good. I enjoyed it a lot and thank you very much.

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

i will argee with you man the movesets is not rly good and you feel even with 5 lvl's below bc i allways do that in every game my pokemon are 5 lvl's below so the game is more challenging it feels easy.now to see a lvl 70 milotic in the arceus event(where you get the tm 91 flash cannon) spam in 10 turns hydro pump but the pp is 5 well is not a good feeling.the game is fantastic i love it but in this episode i saw a lot of good pokemon have not the best moveset and i dont rly like that.well is caz decision what he want to do and if you want to keep this i will accept it

and something else you know you can save nova if you read the 5th book in the library right?

Edited by valantisthanasoulis

• Developers
7 hours ago, FairFamily said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well the episode was good storywise: the decision was really tough and the consequence was surprising. The ending was extremely well written and made feel, i found E3 ending better but maybe it was because of the surprise factor that the previous one was better. The way the story progressed was nice as well so I'm very happy, in that regard. Cellia is a beautifull city which feels alive in a sense. It has story, it has different aspects. It is not a monotone city with some npc's that give quests and items so hats tipped for that. The manor is a nice touch. the fact that we get a home base is really nice.

Reveal hidden contents

I only make movesets for boss fights. The Nidoking is one I have fixed for the final release, however.

Just now, Lucky1998 said:

Is there something special I have to do to unlock the door in the Archives? I got the key before going down there, but the door won't unlock. It just says "maybe it requires a key"

Its just that a switch probably didn't go off when you got it. PM your save file to Njab and they can fix the issue for you, like they helped me when I had the issue.

I feel like the Beamer Grid should be talked about more.

We know now that Shiv, Nova and Aurora can teleport there at will, and it always has been the most mysterious part of the game for me - even the scientists know very little about it. I wonder if the Grid will become more important later.

• Upvote 1

Caz - you evil genius. This game's storyline is so addictive and enticing that I've literally ended up staying up all night at the end of the past two episodes contemplating the possibilities. I want to thank you for this game and shake you over these cliffhangers.