Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Just now, Cool Girl said:

Just one more question: is there a wild pokémon location list in episode 4 or something like that? Sorry to ask

There isn't a Location List per se, but there is a list of what is obtainable in Caz's Post at the beginning of this Thread. Just hunt around in new areas! ;)

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, Cool Girl said:

Just one more question: is there a wild pokémon location list in episode 4 or something like that? Sorry to ask

There isn't a location list, but there's a list of which ones are obtainable that mentions which are wild and which are events. 

EDIT: Greninja'd

• Developers
5 minutes ago, Cool Girl said:

I want to make a location list, but I also want an entire topic dedicated to it - can't really do that right now.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Caz said:

I want to make a location list, but I also want an entire topic dedicated to it - can't really do that right now.

give desolation sub-forum or riot

tbh Desolation probably needs one soon or by version 5, with how much is already in the game. I mean, this thread is already even bigger than Rejuvenation's original thread o-o

anyway I'm not sure what happened to my old save file on my old Mac (rip) so it'll probably take me a while to replay the game (goodbye completionist save data; I had every Pokemon available in v3 caught too T-T), but I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us and making emily and connor my waifu and husbando respectively! hopefully version 5 doesn't take too long and good luck~

36 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Go to the hotel (northmost building at the docks) and talk to the receptionist. Follow the events from there and you'll be allowed entry into the city.

I....shouldve done this on my own....thanks anyway <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Edited by aGoodCabinet2

Love the new episode so far, but I'm having some problems. I made it to the point where I could finally battle Rossetta, but now when I try to load up the game the opening screen appears, then I hit enter and it shows my save file, but when I select it the game crashes. It says
"Script 'PokemonFieled' line 1755: NoMethodError occured.
     undefined method 'name' for nil:NilClass "
Can anybody help me out? 

Just now, Dante52 said:

Love the new episode so far, but I'm having some problems. I made it to the point where I could finally battle Rossetta, but now when I try to load up the game the opening screen appears, then I hit enter and it shows my save file, but when I select it the game crashes. It says
"Script 'PokemonFieled' line 1755: NoMethodError occured.
     undefined method 'name' for nil:NilClass "
Can anybody help me out? 

your save file got corrupted, use backups to fix this

go to C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon desolation and you'll find save files named like nick-time-badges, rename last of those as Game.rxdata

10 minutes ago, Njab said:

your save file got corrupted, use backups to fix this

go to C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon desolation and you'll find save files named like nick-time-badges, rename last of those as Game.rxdata

So I've tried this on like my last 5 back-ups and it keeps giving me the same thing. Do I just have to keep going back farther until I find one that it'll load? :/ 

Edited by Dante52
typo

Just now, Dante52 said:

So I've tried this like my last 5 back-ups and it keeps giving me the same thing. Do I just have to keep going back farther until I find one that it'll load? :/ 

try doing it until you find one that will work

This episode was pure gold plot-wise,great job mate,it was truly enjoyable!

I have a question regarding the Fight Club. 

I finished the sidequest there,which award us

Spoiler

the deino egg

and i noticed that i can still fight against trainers and earn credits. 

So,is there no limit in the credits we can earn from the battles and does the Fight Club reputation still increase after completing the sidequest?

ok first off i loved this episode, i was under leveled thought out the whole episode, second i dono how i came to this but every tiime i complete a episode i end up with a black screen with a therapy session, this time a black room with a grey tunnel some one talking describing the characters and asking a few questions then at the end of the scene im in the Forrest, with shiv's sister (its as if this game is one giant dream) i doubt i got the best ending as i didn't save scarlet or nova. its just weird....

anyway can any1 tel me what i need to do to trigger the event fro the deino egg plz

Just now, sandy said:

ok first off i loved this episode, i was under leveled thought out the whole episode, second i dono how i came to this but every tiime i complete a episode i end up with a black screen with a therapy session, this time a black room with a grey tunnel some one talking describing the characters and asking a few questions then at the end of the scene im in the Forrest, with shiv's sister (its as if this game is one giant dream) i doubt i got the best ending as i didn't save scarlet or nova. its just weird....

anyway can any1 tel me what i need to do to trigger the event fro the deino egg plz

Spoiler

go to the fight club fight 5 elite trainers go outside you will find 2 ppl fight them and get a paper and after that go speak with Garret in the cellia manor

4 minutes ago, sandy said:

Go to fighting cafe

Beat 3-4 Elite trainers

After you beat 3-4 elite trainers go out the cafe

You see grunts

beat them

read paper

Give paper to Garret in your house

Go to Garret old base

Beat boss

Get Deino egg

Edited by superbutt199

• Global Mods
7 minutes ago, Senntenial said:

What is the music in Cellia Central? Can't find the version of Zinnia's theme for it (I'm assuming it's Zinnia's theme at least).

It's GlitchxCity's remix of Professor Sycamore's theme. 

[MEDIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIQnYkiIAz4[/MEDIA]

EDIT: Did the way to post Youtube videos change? For some reason that's just showing the media tags and the link, and not the video.

• Developers
2 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

It's GlitchxCity's remix of Professor Sycamore's theme. 

[MEDIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIQnYkiIAz4[/MEDIA]

EDIT: Did the way to post Youtube videos change? For some reason that's just showing the media tags and the link, and not the video.

You don't need the media bit anymore I'm fairly certain. Embedding is automatic (well, at least for me it is).

Edited by Caz