Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Global Mods
49 minutes ago, Wavesteel said:

Just wondering, is there any way to get back to an earlier save to try and get a different ending?

The closest I can think of is making a copy of your save file to go back to in case you miss something for the ending you want. 

3 minutes ago, Azewilous said:

So with the release of version 4.0, is there a way to evolve magneton now?

Yes. You can evolve it in the generator room of Cellia's power plant, but first you'll need to beat episode 4's leader and then speak to an NPC at Cellia's benches to start a quest to unlock the room.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Wavesteel said:

Just wondering, is there any way to get back to an earlier save to try and get a different ending?

You'll have to use backups for this. All save files are in C:/Users/Name/SavedGames/Pokemon desolation - main save file is Game.rxdata while backups are named something like Name-badges-time. If you want to revert to older save file just rename backup to Game.rxdata (you can make a copy of your main save by moving it to other location or simply renaming it)

33 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

The closest I can think of is making a copy of your save file to go back to in case you miss something for the ending you want. 

Yes. You can evolve it in the generator room of Cellia's power plant, but first you'll need to beat episode 4's leader and then speak to an NPC at Cellia's benches to start a quest to unlock the room.

thank you for the help. :)

• Developers
5 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Tyrunt is currently unable to evolve. This is a bug. 

Yep, a bug that is fixed in 4.1 - which is being released today!

• Developers

Pokemon Desolation Episode 4.1

As a follow up to my previous post, 4.1 is out. Cool, right? Yeah.

Changelog and bug stuff will be in the original post, if you're interested.

Mega

Mediafire

Thank you for the ongoing support - as always, it means a lot. I should also mention that one sprite has been changed dramatically, that is, Deigo's backsprite. Thank you to Arkiel for the touch up.

New Sprite:

trback141.png

Edited by Caz
  • Upvote 4

• Developers
6 minutes ago, leolannister said:

what new water pokemon are added, if i may ask? 

and can anyone teach me how to get that squirtle at the southern part of a lake? thanks

In 4.1 as opposed to 4.0.1? None. The Squirtle at the southern part of the lake isn't actually wild - it belongs to another trainer. You can get your own Squirtle in the Cellia Sewers.

Also, if someone would let me know how to create a poll on this newer website I would greatly appreciate it.

Hello, it is I. Just stopping by to ask if you'd recommend starting the game from scratch for version 4.1 . Is there a lot to miss if you simply continue the old file?  (boy, I end up restarting the game every version ... shame on me )

• Developers
40 minutes ago, leolannister said:

Caz im just a little bit into the game but i can tell that this was well written and really good. you have my thanks. 

Thanks mate, means a heap.

29 minutes ago, Masquerain said:

Hello, it is I. Just stopping by to ask if you'd recommend starting the game from scratch for version 4.1 . Is there a lot to miss if you simply continue the old file?  (boy, I end up restarting the game every version ... shame on me )

Nah, you can keep using your previous save (assuming it's from Episode 3).

24 minutes ago, aGoodCabinet2 said:

where can i find togepi? And where is Garrett after the mess at the....MY mansion?

I can't even remember where I put it whoops, I'll have to edit this post later when I'm back. Garret, assuming you've finished the quests at the manor, will be at the Cellia Library - the most southwest building in Central.

Edit: I remembered. You get Togepi as one of the available rewards for completing Boss' side quest in Blackview City.

Edited by Caz

2 hours ago, aGoodCabinet2 said:

where can i find togepi? And where is Garrett after the mess at the....MY mansion?

it's the boss side quest in blackview, you need to find his mons, then battle him, he gives you a choice of 4 eggs or leftovers, one of the eggs is togepi

Hello, i would like to point out an issue with the old rod.

The fisherman simply refused to give it to me even after beating Emily.

He kept saying im not strong enough, which triggered me because he had given me the blasted thing in my first run.

I reverted to v3.1 and he indeed gave me the rod.

So i assume the event got bugged in this release (4.1).

You may want to look it up...

Edited by DemICE

• Developers
5 hours ago, DemICE said:

Hello, i would like to point out an issue with the old rod.

The fisherman simply refused to give it to me even after beating Emily.

He kept saying im not strong enough, which triggered me because he had given me the blasted thing in my first run.

I reverted to v3.1 and he indeed gave me the rod.

So i assume the event got bugged in this release (4.1).

You may want to look it up...

Not a bug. I'm changing the Rod system - you're not meant to get the Old Rod anymore. 

1 hour ago, Twilightwing said:

So will relationship points reset if we update?

Nope, updating will never remove rep.

Rogue Fox theme is so kickass. Love new tunes.

However, I have a bone to pick with the Black Fox's battle theme, its more like a intro than an actuall battle theme.

Pretty good update nonetheless. My mind just got blown.

Also, I want Lilith's Umbreon

Edited by Dragon God Goomy