Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Has it been 3 days yet? I guess it's been 3 days.

Obviously massive spoilers pertaining to the 'fifth ending'. Video description describes the full process to obtain it.

Spoiler

Edited by Alilatias

• Global Mods
12 minutes ago, espeon860 said:

do i get deino before the 5th gym leader?

and can we evovle magneton?

You're able to get Deino before Rosetta, yes. Here's the sidequest to get it:

After Garrett gives the OK for you to do Cellia's Fight Club, defeat five elite trainers there (you'll face an elite trainer after every five battles), then speak to Judge, the gentleman on the couch in front of the arena. This will start the sidequest. After the battle in the sewers just outside the club, you'll find a note. Take the note to Garrett and he'll direct you where to go. The Deino is an egg. 

For Magneton, I assume you evolve it by leveling it up in the power plant, although I don't have one myself so someone else will have to confirm/deny it. 

1 hour ago, Alilatias said:

Has it been 3 days yet? I guess it's been 3 days.

Obviously massive spoilers pertaining to the 'fifth ending'. Video description describes the full process to obtain it.

Reveal hidden contents

you just make me restart the episode 4 bc of this and thnxs for the info about this fifth ending

• Developers
47 minutes ago, espeon860 said:

do i get deino before the 5th gym leader?

and can we evovle magneton?

On evolving Magneton:

Magneton evolves upon leveling in the secret power plant room. You can gain access to this room by collecting a key from a man sitting at one of the tables in Central after defeating Rosetta. That key opens a storage facility in south, containing the Generator Key. This opens the secret door in the Power Plant containing the evolve room for Magneto and an Manectric mega stone.

20 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Also, Question about Fight Club.

Did you really have to remind me about an overused meme about a famous wrestler? Seriously?

I originally used that theme for a meme, realized I liked it and reused it unironically.

• Global Mods
55 minutes ago, ShadowStar said:

Question about the Fight Club:

Hide contents

Who can you encounter as Elite Trainers?

I have seen:

- Aderyn

- Emily

- Grand Rouge

- Amelia

I'm going Ressetti in order to see if there are any more.

Those are all the ones you can battle. 

• Global Mods
18 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

Excuse me but ive found a pokemon distributor in the cellia central center and would like to know which pokemon i can receive from it possibly a ghost type like litwick 

You can get Inkay, Murkrow, Starly, Sewaddle, Pichu, Feebas, and Joltik from it.

I got the key for the secret room in the archives from Rosetta, and it didn't seem to open (room to the right that says its locked).just making sure that this is the room its for or if its for something different. cuz it didn't open for me to get the secret ending.

47 minutes ago, Jmanultrax1 said:
  Hide contents

I got the key for the secret room in the archives from Rosetta, and it didn't seem to open (room to the right that says its locked).just making sure that this is the room its for or if its for something different. cuz it didn't open for me to get the secret ending.

That... Should be the correct room, if I remember correctly. You might want to post your save here for Caz to look at it.

(There's also a possibility that you haven't read all of the other books in the previous rooms yet, but I don't think that should affect the door in any way.)

Edited by Alilatias

Just now, Alilatias said:

That... Should be the correct room, if I remember correctly. You might want to post your save here for Caz to look at it.

(There's also a possibility that you haven't read all of the other books in the previous rooms yet, but I don't think that should affect the door in any way.)

No im positively sure I read all the books before I went back to the room. So maybe it was just a bug/glitch. btw the save file is the configuration settings right? I'm not sure as I haven't posted it at all previously. 

26 minutes ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

No im positively sure I read all the books before I went back to the room. So maybe it was just a bug/glitch. btw the save file is the configuration settings right? I'm not sure as I haven't posted it at all previously. 

Assuming you're using Windows, the directory to your save file should be...

Local Disc C -> Users -> (Computer Name) -> Saved Games -> Pokemon Desolation

Your save file is called Game.rxdata.

(Moving that file to another folder by the way is how you maintain multiple save files for the vast majority of Pokemon fangames.)

Edited by Alilatias