Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

23 hours ago, leolannister said:

1. how do i evolve my electabuzz and other pokemon that evolve through trading?

2. How to get and evolve feebas? how early ingame :D

thanks to anyone who answers :D hope we have a subforum soon

Link stones. There is an event for one. Good luck with event hunting ;)

Feebas evolves with prism scale. Not any on ground or an event for one yet as far as I have progressed

23 hours ago, Caz said:

I've been really thinking about this, actually. For now, people should just enjoy the infinite credits while it lasts.

Well, at some point, if you keep winning, everyone should run out of credits.

With that in-mind, i consider this a good idea:

Your opponents to run out of credits after a specific amount of wins (or credits gathered). The organiser will tell u that you stomped the event so much, that people need some time to get credits back in their hands, so matches will be temporarily halted (they will be refreshed with each badge you earn, possibly with a higher credit threshold per badge).

Edited by DemICE
  • Upvote 1

• Developers
1 hour ago, leolannister said:

1. how do i evolve my electabuzz and other pokemon that evolve through trading?

2. How to get and evolve feebas? how early ingame :D

thanks to anyone who answers :D hope we have a subforum soon

Electirizer and Prism Scale are both at the Cellia Trainer Emporium.

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods
Just now, Dragon God Goomy said:

Eyy. Did you know how to make Aurora's text turn green?

Not sure which specific instance of it happening that you mean, so:

1. When she asks what a hero is, choose the someone that's envied option

2. "She saved Shiv's life". You have to have read the secret book in the Archives for this. 

Just now, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Not sure which specific instance of it happening that you mean, so:

1. When she asks what a hero is, choose the someone that's envied option

2. "She saved Shiv's life". You have to have read the secret book in the Archives for this. 

I mean on the part where the protag is about to wake up from his "dream", near the end of the episode.

Hi there. I know this has been asked already (kind of), but I'm still stuck after doing a couple of hours of looking it up. 

I can't seem to access any other sewer entrance apart from the one in the South District of Celia. I've explored the sewers multiple times and tried talking to loads of other characters, but nothing. I only want to get down there so I can get the last Sludge Fragment. (I know I need to access the one near the Arceus temple to get a key, but I can't.)

I'm assuming I either need a key, or a event to pass. I'm at the point where I should be allowed to access the Archives. I haven't tried to yet, simply as I wanted to complete this first. I've also completed all the quests from Garret too. If it's neither then it may possibly be a glitch? I'm not really sure. ^^'

Anyway, any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. 

• Global Mods
Just now, Dragon God Goomy said:

I mean on the part where the protag is about to wake up from his "dream", near the end of the episode.

I didn't know it could turn green then. I just checked the event in RPG Maker and there seems to be no condition under which it turns green. There's one event page and all of it is in normal text.

12 hours ago, FairFamily said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well you first need to help the girl just before blackview city, by taking her photo quest. Then you have to help her get a swasbuck and then you have to talk to her before the temple.

I would like to add that you should give the girl all the photos at the same time since she disappeared on me and someone else in this forum after giving her only 1-2 photos. No one has replied back on how to solve this so just saving you some trouble.

1 minute ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I didn't know it could turn green then. I just checked the event in RPG Maker and there seems to be no condition under which it turns green. There's one event page and all of it is in normal text.

So I'm right that I still doubt of her, although what she says looks true from the looks of it.

• Developers
3 hours ago, SnorlaxLove said:

I would like to add that you should give the girl all the photos at the same time since she disappeared on me and someone else in this forum after giving her only 1-2 photos. No one has replied back on how to solve this so just saving you some trouble.

If you check the original post - it's a bug. The final build for this Episode will drop tomorrow probably and that'll fix it, so there's no need to worry too much.

• Global Mods
44 minutes ago, Dragon God Goomy said:

Power Plant Key? Where?

First you have to defeat Rosetta. Then speak to an NPC with the Brawler sprite at the benches in Central Cellia. He'll give you a key, which will open a locked building in South Cellia. In there is where you'll find the key you seek.

• Developers
40 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Who made the John Cena Remix present in this game? And the track listed in the Audio files as "Feeling- Broken Soul" (In Rejuvenation it is listed as "Feeling- Enigmatic")

And Where do you get Sneasel?

John Cena Remix

Feeling - Broken Soul

Sneasel: Trade a Scyther with an NPC on the Cellia Docks.