Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Great work with this episode, had a blast. Hope this doesn't come off wrong, but I'm a bit iffy on the player character designs. Well, not exactly the designs themselves (I think they look quite good) but they kinda clash with the rest of the game's style since they're Gen 4 styled, while every other character is Gen 3 style.

EDIT: Eh, disregard this, it's not really an issue.

Edited by Personthing

7 hours ago, MightySceptile said:

First I just want to say spoilers:

Spoiler

I just beat Nova on my tenth attempt and I just want to know why is ninetails named kitty, why is meowstic named fleur, and why is absol named futura and why a mega....WHY!!!!!

because kaz likes to make us suffer and pissed off or do you not understand this yet and where are you story wise i can't remember its been a little while since i've played

9 hours ago, Personthing said:

Great work with this episode, had a blast. Hope this doesn't come off wrong, but I'm a bit iffy on the player character designs. Well, not exactly the designs themselves (I think they look quite good) but they kinda clash with the rest of the game's style since they're Gen 4 styled, while every other character is Gen 3 style.

EDIT: Eh, disregard this, it's not really an issue.

Yes, I thought someone would mention this. When I made the designs, I did like how they looked on their own, but in game they really do clash with some of the other characters. (And they're all 3-4 pixels larger than the rest.)

I've already started some revisions on all the overworld sprites I made for this episode; it'll take a while because I don't have too much free time, but eventually I'll have all the sprites looking like they belong in the game.

16 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

because kaz likes to make us suffer and pissed off or do you not understand this yet and where are you story wise i can't remember its been a little while since i've played

I'm at the part where you battle her in the mansion, well I finished it already

1 hour ago, MightySceptile said:

oh no :(....but I'm still looking forward to the ending, every episode ending in this game always surprises me in a good way

this one might be a little different then what you think and i want to tell a serious potential spoiler but ill wait till you've officially beaten the game

• Global Mods

Question about the Jinx Guild. Will we still be able to donate to the drill in future episodes, or is the new goal solely Beamer Grid research? I don't recall the professor mentioning continuing Jinx's work with the drill, but I was really curious to see where that was going. 

40 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Question about the Jinx Guild. Will we still be able to donate to the drill in future episodes, or is the new goal solely Beamer Grid research? I don't recall the professor mentioning continuing Jinx's work with the drill, but I was really curious to see where that was going. 

I noticed a scientist in there implying that they might accept donations again in the future. But he didn't mention any drill so maybe its for something else

• Developers
7 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Question about the Jinx Guild. Will we still be able to donate to the drill in future episodes

Yes. Any more would be spoiler material.

On 14.2.2017 at 10:27 AM, FairFamily said:
  Reveal hidden contents

beat enough elite trainers in the underground battle circuit in cellia and then talk to the judge. The quest starts from there.

So far i have beaten 20 normal trainers and battled 4 elite trainers. first time against the flying gym leader, second time against amelia, third time against the grand rogue, and the forth time again against the flying gym leader but after my second fight with her i went to the judge and nothing happened. No reward and no quest triggered.

2 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

So far i have beaten 20 normal trainers and battled 4 elite trainers. first time against the flying gym leader, second time against amelia, third time against the grand rogue, and the forth time again against the flying gym leader but after my second fight with her i went to the judge and nothing happened. No reward and no quest triggered.

Pretty sure you need to beat 5 elites.

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

You need to beat five elite trainers.

Greninja'd

1 hour ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Should I donate to the Jinx Guild or not? I'm not quite sure if it's worth it to do so.

Can anyone tell me what happens if I do donate?

If you donate the guild (drill project or something) expands a bit, and dont worry you won't lose anything. In fact you gain some since later on in the game you will get them back, with an addition, due to 

Spoiler

The Jinx Guild being destroyed