Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

9 minutes ago, rayyan said:

So Ive been playing through the story and have reached the part where u have to battle either Aurora or Shiv to save Nova. I battled Aurora but still Nova was killed. so I just wanted to ask that does battling shiv save Nova

Spoiler

No but you could have saved her by finding the archive key and reading the missing journal and selecting the right dialogue choices.

Edited by FairFamily

Hey guys!

So, I'm new to this game so I haven't gotten very far. Still, I found something worth mentioning:

You know those Audino Trainers? Well, the one in Celeste City only has Pound and Healing Wish on his Audinos. Anyway, I found out that when facing a ghost-type Pokémon (such as a Duskull or Shuppet from Weeping Depths and Weeping Hill respectively), his Pokémon will immediately use Healing Wish, giving you a free KO.

So, how did I abuse this? Well, I always start off with my ghost-type then switch out immediately. Then when the next Audino comes up, I go back to my ghost then rinse and repeat. It's a neat little trick to grind your Pokémon.

Anyways, I'm not sure if all Audino Trainers have the same moveset which means that it might not work everytime but still, it's worth a try whenever you see an Audino Trainer.

44 minutes ago, Stryker Gryphus said:

Hey guys!

So, I'm new to this game so I haven't gotten very far. Still, I found something worth mentioning:

You know those Audino Trainers? Well, the one in Celeste City only has Pound and Healing Wish on his Audinos. Anyway, I found out that when facing a ghost-type Pokémon (such as a Duskull or Shuppet from Weeping Depths and Weeping Hill respectively), his Pokémon will immediately use Healing Wish, giving you a free KO.

So, how did I abuse this? Well, I always start off with my ghost-type then switch out immediately. Then when the next Audino comes up, I go back to my ghost then rinse and repeat. It's a neat little trick to grind your Pokémon.

Anyways, I'm not sure if all Audino Trainers have the same moveset which means that it might not work everytime but still, it's worth a try whenever you see an Audino Trainer.

As far as I know, apart from the first "Audino trainer" in Redcliffe, every single Audino I've ever fought in Desolation has only used Healing Wish, even without ghost types, so you can get easy XP. That's what they're there for after all.

1 hour ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

As far as I know, apart from the first "Audino trainer" in Redcliffe, every single Audino I've ever fought in Desolation has only used Healing Wish, even without ghost types, so you can get easy XP. That's what they're there for after all.

Instead of me no, when i battle every trainer with Audino the first and the second use only Pound, the third use every time Healing Wish without ghost type.

51 minutes ago, Blontary said:

I can't seem to find a status thread or a dev blog, so where can se follow the game's improving?

There isn't a real status thread, you can check and follow this topic for future update.

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Blontary said:

I can't seem to find a status thread or a dev blog, so where can se follow the game's improving?

Caz has put status bars in the first post for episode progress before. He also does announcements sometimes. It should be noted that Caz said he'd be disappearing from the forums for a while as starting February he'd be going to university as well as having two jobs just to eat and would have less time to work on the game, so ep 5 won't be coming for a while. 

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Caz has put status bars in the first post for episode progress before. He also does announcements sometimes. It should be noted that Caz said he'd be disappearing from the forums for a while as starting February he'd be going to university as well as having two jobs just to eat and would have less time to work on the game, so ep 5 won't be coming for a while. 

Man wish we could donate to him

33 minutes ago, Jikrin said:

So I just made it to Blackview... and I still don't have enough darkness or dragons in my life. Where could I acquire a Deino?

In the next big city, you should go to a certain club. I would say which, but the first rule of that club is that we do not talk about it :D   

8 hours ago, luis said:

In the next big city, you should go to a certain club. I would say which, but the first rule of that club is that we do not talk about it :D   

LOL thanks bro, sounds like what the old dude in the bar was talking about.

4 minutes ago, Jikrin said:

LOL thanks bro, sounds like what the old dude in the bar was talking about.

Exactly that :D 

But you won't get it in Blackview.

You need to go to a similar club in the next city