TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

Oh welp.. Not surprising that he won but maaaaan I really didn't want the Blaziken to die 😞 The GYM itself was easy but with his team it was super hard to go through that with no deaths. I just wish he would have prepared more. Any kind of preparation would have saved Blaziken. RIP

13 minutes ago, GreatNinja said:

Oh welp.. Not surprising that he won but maaaaan I really didn't want the Blaziken to die 😞 The GYM itself was easy but with his team it was super hard to go through that with no deaths. I just wish he would have prepared more. Any kind of preparation would have saved Blaziken. RIP

I wouldn't say Shelly is easy, especially when you don't have access to Fake Out. She has a ridiculous amount of coverage and a bunch of solid mons, and sound strategies that take most people who come in by surprise. I am a bit surprised he managed to win.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Alazir said:

I wouldn't say Shelly is easy, especially when you don't have access to Fake Out. She has a ridiculous amount of coverage and a bunch of solid mons, and sound strategies that take most people who come in by surprise. I am a bit surprised he managed to win.

I always found Shelly to be easy^^ She may be able to take you by surprise on your first try, but she is nowhere near as difficult als people always make it sound.

Anyways.....no more pushing the Tiki button from now on XD Wanna take random guesses who will be his next "panic" Pokémon?

32 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

I always found Shelly to be easy^^ She may be able to take you by surprise on your first try, but she is nowhere near as difficult als people always make it sound.

Anyways.....no more pushing the Tiki button from now on XD Wanna take random guesses who will be his next "panic" Pokémon?

You know half of it might be just trauma from my first run.

I'll need to reexamine his box to take a guess, but if it's a current team member probably Kiki.

1 hour ago, Alazir said:

Someone else said the same xD But it's clear that everyone has different opinions and it also depends on the Team and knowledge. I played the games several times, know what Moves they have and so on. Also, I was really deep into competitive playing and I can read the Reborn AI really good (and its easy so switch on Shellys Attacks). So that might be why I find her way easier than Shade for example. (And Shade might really finish TTar off, his Stabs are stro g and Kiki alone can't do that as he lacks the speed to Moxie sweep and can't take hits well at this point of the game. He really should work on his Team and get some encounters.)

• Like 2

• Global Mods

He got some good RNG with sleep, misses and *especially* confusion, but Shelly still managed to kick away his crutch in the end. Well, one of them: Belly's still alive.

I got this gem after the episode went up though:
image.png.f15670d3afae32fd413d3881f4ef373b.png

• Like 3

• Veterans
42 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

He got some good RNG with sleep, misses and *especially* confusion, but Shelly still managed to kick away his crutch in the end. Well, one of them: Belly's still alive.

I got this gem after the episode went up though:
image.png.f15670d3afae32fd413d3881f4ef373b.png

what secret discord is this coming from

I'm disappointed but still amused. I was really betting on Shelly to finish him off. Between his RNG and her AI being soft he got away though. 

I don't like continually betting on the next best thing, but aside from the orphanage raid, there's very little he can do in this nuzlocke to prep for Shade. He could try doing more of the gang side quests in between out of curiosity, but that could do a bit of damage too. He doesn't usually do much exploring though, and he doesn't like grinding in between episodes either(he hasn't done that since ORAS Extreme) so yeah I'm feeling Shade here.

• Like 3

Even with good RNG on Shade, the chances of him winning is slim to none unless he knows what to do on him. So I see Shade ending his run.  Unless he turns it into a normal playthough after he loses too.

Edited by Young Luna
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alazir said:

I think the series has been getting enough support to warrant him continuing the game even after he loses the locke, not to mention his obvious intrigue with the game so far.

Yeah for sure. I'm pretty sure when he loses he's just going to do season 2 like he did with Insurgence when he first lost that. 

• Like 4

man needed to protecc blaziken at all costs 😞 maybe should've switched out into Peanut when he knew araquanid was going to finish Tiki off.

Cause Tiki made his team ok and was the member that was pulling the most weight. Without that, I don't know how he will manage the coming fights. Fern's roserade in the next part always gives me trouble, and the only way I could beat it was using fast mons with super effective moves, for example.

• Like 3

835B5AAB-0E13-4C53-B169-A466DFC7DC4C.thumb.jpeg.73d4e12530b7bf7ed6248ca88f14ec56.jpeg

hsjsjjdjdkdkdkdjjd I choked a bit

Of course, if anyone will break Ttar’s luck streak it will be the she-devil incarnate herself that is Shelly.... she went in and did her job

B-but but out of all the mons it was Tiki 😞  Although I will miss the best fried chicken, I feel that this would make things even more interesting from here on out. Ttar will be more keen on knowing the field effects I presume (with help of dream) and finding a suitable replacement for the broken-est mon. Looking forward to more despair kekekekke

Edit: Thamill changed his prof pic after 100 centuries

Latest ep had him reflecting on his life choices

• Sad 1

• Global Mods
22 minutes ago, nhehvnukl said:

Can someone do the Kira copypasta but with Sigmund?

My name is Sigmund Connal. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northwest section of Reborn City in the Lapis Ward, and I am not married. I work as a Psychologist at the Lapis Ward orphanage, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of electric shocks before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I told the Reborn league that there were no issues at their last inspection. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very controlled life. I take care not to trouble myself with pokemon battles, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with trainers, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to battle, I wouldn't lose to anyone

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5