[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

ayt so
..lady in art gallery has a line break
..she also has an option to give a radnom shard, but either just repeats her text, give a red shard or two shards of other colour. checking in rpgm the third option should apparently be ==2

Spoiler

Screenshot_244.png.e4f7269df74f8895cb51067b2cf85094.pngScreenshot_245.png.5809d2a50e46dc1ffa9eeddbd3965317.png

..might want to add a small text in the ending credits that says "the badge can make you fly, but not in this version, cz rip drampa fly
..while finishing v10, during melias small cutscene, a popup of "route 9" appears, after the throwback to madame x talking.

Spoiler

Screenshot_248.png.bbd779349a582fcdd2e4a5015a8dd75e.png

..sometimes while going through a station, the character will look south while going down the stairs, instead of the direction theyre going in. picture here is from the axis uni, although its seen in some other places too, like central square

Spoiler

Screenshot_247.png.1eb1d738e0ebcde37b79a99280b7c781.png

Edited by Feskik

Aaaaaaaaand another bug! If you lose to Zetta and Geara on top of Valor Mountain, when you go back they stand facing Jenner... who got killed before, thus he isn't there. Their lines cut to last two, but game crashes when trying to start battle with them.

Edited by Illumi

• Developers
12 minutes ago, Dustpan said:

I'm in Akuwa town and Aelita says I have to get the defibrillator from the pokemon center, however, it's not in the pokemon center.

2018-03-23.png

Not a bug, enter the back room. It's the black strip.

14 minutes ago, Dustpan said:

I'm in Akuwa town and Aelita says I have to get the defibrillator from the pokemon center, however, it's not in the pokemon center.

2018-03-23.png

Go into Black Rectangle Wall, It's an entrance to another room

Edited by Zetto
And I don't Know if Totodile is Intended to be a Repeatable Event.

On 3/17/2018 at 10:20 PM, Type_Null said:

Whenever I use any Electric Type move with my Manectric idk why but Lightningrod NEGATES any damage dealt to the opponent and instead raises my SpA, and I'm using it, not the opponent.

Reporting the same thing with my Manetric.  Any electric attack it uses (status or attack) in either a single or double battle.

don't know if this is reported or not

but in the beginning when jan explains the healing stars, when you activate one you get the text message that's it deactivated, and you can't do anything

• Developers
59 minutes ago, coldscars said:

stuck in darchlight caverns, I did most of the fights ,and now when trying to go into the next cave, game just bugs out

Could you give more details please? Or you could send your save file. That works too.

5 minutes ago, Jan said:

Could you give more details please? Or you could send your save file. That works too.

i already posted in the savefile troubleshooting. when i enter that cave on the right my character just keeps moving and my screen flashes . my character ends up running against a wall and im unable to move.

game.rxdata

hope that helps :)

edit: maybe because i didnt pick flora/florin?

• Developers
9 minutes ago, coldscars said:

i already posted in the savefile troubleshooting. when i enter that cave on the right my character just keeps moving and my screen flashes . my character ends up running against a wall and im unable to move.

game.rxdata

hope that helps :)

I was able to find the issue, thank you! It should be fixed with the next patch, but I've edited your file. You should be fine to continue now. 

Game.rxdata

I found a bug where after i found all the kimono girls and i go to challenge them, the karate guy runs out and after his text when he runs away he stops after a few steps and the game freezes while the music keeps playing,

5 minutes ago, Zetto said:

If Choose not to give Magma Stone to Cera, the scene with Venam And Melia At Telia Resort will not activate.
which means that you can't proceed with the story.

You have to go back to Kristilline, thaw out the TM shop, and get Magma Drift first.

• Thanks 1

I found a glitch with the kimono girls side quest

when you have found all of them the karate dude who comes out of the door when he walks past the game freezes forcing you go back to your last save