[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

18 minutes ago, Maqqy said:

Don't worry. Apparently, everyone kind of have the same problem. It should be fixed along with the other bugs.

i just solved my problem O^O

image.thumb.png.f5827b6a1339bc72f4299527a65ec83e.png

i Just talked to this guy, and turned the cinematic bars off, so i turned them on back, and its fixed :D (hopefuly it will works for you too, give it a try!)

4 minutes ago, Serenity1981 said:

My character sprite got permanently changed to Maria after having to play as her to save Luca at the Chrysalias manor. ( I was playing as Ana before)

Hide contents

Capture.PNG.57f6c9464e4e024cd982c0e7b66065c5.PNG

i was playing as Ana too, and the sprite was reverted to the basic one, after that lava trial :/ still unsolved nowadays T^T

• Global Mods
44 minutes ago, Giacomanzo said:

Don't know if this is a bug or a temporary  escamotage due of the 100 level thingy that Jan was talking about and which I didn't really understand quite well, but my Pokémon don't get experience when winning a battle (they are not level 100).

Correct, this is how Rejuvenation's new hard level cap works. Until you get the next badge, your Pokemon won't gain EXP. 

42 minutes ago, Maqqy said:

I can't seem to trigger the cinematic bars anymore. Specifically, they won't turn on.

Edit: 

Reveal hidden contents

Just a minor problem, this trainer sprite doesn't appear to have her hand shown.

trback002.png.88cd9383ebb2d122121d0f33f48ba7b6.png trback002_1.png.b133c0aa623a344691aa3d9feb045b4d.png

Aevia's backsprites are intended to be that way. This was mentioned in the beta server and IIRC Jan said that's where her cuffs are. 

If you use the timesplicer stone in kugearen woods to travel to gearen city and then exit the sewers, a message pops up ' ERIC: Your location is not correct. let me correct it for you.' the player is moved some tiles upwards and IT GETS STUCK THERE.

2 things: Sprite disappeared after losing to marianette

And I think fluffy is bugged since physical moves vs bewear causes

Idk if these were already reported

Edit: Sprite came back after a while of moving and reseting

42 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Correct, this is how Rejuvenation's new hard level cap works. Until you get the next badge, your Pokemon won't gain EXP. 

Aevia's backsprites are intended to be that way. This was mentioned in the beta server and IIRC Jan said that's where her cuffs are. 

Is it okay if I "cheated" by buying an shitload of rare candies? Because  they still work.

So, fighting Souta, managed to get the field down to the Mountain field and used Blizzard. It turned the field to Snowy Mountain, only the field was completely black.

The actual bug comes after: Mega Pidgeot used Heat Wave, which should have turned the field to the Mountain field. Instead, it turned the field straight back to the Sky field.

Substitute seems to not be working. Pokemon without infiltrator who are not using sound-based moves seem to be able to hit right past my substitute on multiple occasions. The attached screenshot shows my blissey being hit despite having a substitute up.

substitute bug.png

Spoiler

I'm getting really tired of this. I did the quest classified information And I went to go finish the quest but for some reason it didn't go threw. After trying everything I could think of I just decided to try quitting and doing it all over again. When I did that I went to take the quest again it said it was finished but I still didn't get any rewards. now I'm having issues trying to deliver a package to the judicial office but every time I walk in I get a cut scene and the game freezes afterwards and I cannot do anything or walk out. I read something ahead of time that said if I finished classified information it would clear the problem away. But its not working and honestly tired. I just want to do my side quests in peace....

7 minutes ago, dragonza11 said:

i dont know if its mentioned but after clearing v10 you cant enter east gearen, the side of the crysolia hotel to be precise

Yeah, and this Eric dialogue pops and forces the character to walk and get stuck

Spoiler

image.png.b7749a4576b801fe8a80b3bd9d875d56.png

image.png.e344c3dc91e27f2d1bf4ba20913777f1.png

image.png.5436a399d67484aa15472d598c3584da.png

1 hour ago, Knife said:
  Hide contents

I'm getting really tired of this. I did the quest classified information And I went to go finish the quest but for some reason it didn't go threw. After trying everything I could think of I just decided to try quitting and doing it all over again. When I did that I went to take the quest again it said it was finished but I still didn't get any rewards. now I'm having issues trying to deliver a package to the judicial office but every time I walk in I get a cut scene and the game freezes afterwards and I cannot do anything or walk out. I read something ahead of time that said if I finished classified information it would clear the problem away. But its not working and honestly tired. I just want to do my side quests in peace....

Which quest is the one where you devilver the package to the judicial office?

2 minutes ago, AzureC said:

Which quest is the one where you devilver the package to the judicial office?

Spoiler

Its not a "help quest" quest but you get after you tell a woman in the central square to cross the street, Nearly get her hit by a ups truck and cause the truck to get trapped in a gate. you talk to the guy and he asks you to help and you go to deliver the packages around town. The package for the judical office is the second to last one.

12 minutes ago, Knife said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Its not a "help quest" quest but you get after you tell a woman in the central square to cross the street, Nearly get her hit by a ups truck and cause the truck to get trapped in a gate. you talk to the guy and he asks you to help and you go to deliver the packages around town. The package for the judical office is the second to last one.

Thanks. I just did the quest and I had no bugs when I entered the judicial office.

1 minute ago, AzureC said:

Thanks. I just did the quest and I had no bugs when I entered the judicial office.

Spoiler

Where you able to finish the quest classified information before going in? Earlier someone said they where able to get into the office after completing it properly.