[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

2 minutes ago, Illumi said:

Hi there. I decided to start a new run of Rejuvenion after last one went horribly for me. So I picked my Popplio, and soon after leaving lab... found a bug.

It's bug with Lightningrod ability.

Enemy Pichu had to just Thundershock me to kill, but for some strange reason... it absorbed its own move, giving the Lightningrod boost, but not damaging my pokemon. I suppose it shouldn't happen?

Can confirm same thing happened to me with a pikachu. Lightningrod redirected its own move at itself 

This is pretty much the same problem as the maria picture appearing in the trainers card,if you are playing as Ana there is no picture in the trainers card.

round 3
..psychological
i think this was the moment where you enter hope street(?) from the right, the first building above you near the weather machine

Spoiler

Screenshot_211.png.623c56e124c1b19a7055fcba979626f2.png

..theres this girl, in the first floor of HOH to the left that says: 'i have an annual physical in a few moments.' not sure if theres a word missing, like examination or test, or if thats intentional.
..line break after the events of HOH

Spoiler

Screenshot_214.png.8f8a0d30069e1c7639aaa686e9a38352.png

..google says its supposed to be disastrous and not disasterous

Spoiler

Screenshot_215.png.757549d963ab38c34f128c752e70d675.png

..the answers aelita seeks lie and not lies

Spoiler

Screenshot_216.png.333b8263341d6af7335c2eb789f56cb8.png

..this probably is difficult to fix, i also forgot to take a screenshot. after leaving sheridan village(past), theres a moment when you leave cellas house and spot vivian(?), and at the same moment the screen goes grey, but if you enter a house and leave it back or save load the game goes back to normal, not an important thing since youre not supposed to even go back in but still
..specifically (also erins head turning looks weird just saying)

Spoiler

Screenshot_217.png.202b74efb512561f452bdfae2082b74c.png

..in the ship, after mimikyu hatching, i went under the first guard and talked to him. after being taken back to the room, the getting caught beep, the dialogue and screen going black were shown again. also after going for the second time to that room where i got caught the guard was still looking down. apparently the double dialogue/teleporting is caused by double tapping space at some moment, dunno

Spoiler

Screenshot_219.png.78a9987599515cc63e8a6944ef12af6a.pngScreenshot_220.png.f57f2e921ee10a6e66270f32b5b26fab.png

..after that, even when i had access to my half fainted pokemon, i found the pokemon stach and was told that i found my friends' and my pokemon (which i already had). they did get healed tho

Edited by Feskik

2 hours ago, Zindril said:

My pokemon can earn experience after level 75... other than that, a decent version, although completely unexpected. I was hoping for tournament, side quests and reaper cloth, but to my knowledge none of these three things are present in V10. 

Spoiler

Reaper cloth is available in the Wispy Tower Area.

6 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

When I tried to enter the police station, I couldn't move my character. I was just about to report it.

Also, it seems like you can get stuck during the cutscene on the bridge in the District of Hope. Couldn't avoid it this time around since the game autosaved for me. Careful.

The Speed IV buff on the Pokemon Hospital does not work:

Pre-vaccines:

Spoiler

59b69bb48b.png

Post-vaccines (Speed on both EVs and IVs and Pokerus):

Spoiler

bf9b53dce4.png

I didn't try out the other vaccines but I'll check them. If I find out other bugs, I'll edit this reply.

post breaks when I try to post something below the spoiler but @Zindril

basically the level cap at the start of v10 is 75, which means you cant level past that when you start v10. after you beat our newest gym leader, he raises the level cap to 80, which is why your pangoro leveled from battling the new rift.

@Reverse @ShadeStrider I have a post on the first page of this thread with the same cop problem and a possible solution to it, so if you want to get past that point without waiting for a bugfix id recommend to check it out. other than that, gamebreaking bug here.

m3wnVVL.png

after you open the puppet masters box and huey comes to tell you that lavender woke up and wants to explain stuff, you get teleported here, where you instantly spawn behind this pink tree. the moving forward sound while walking into a wall or something of the likes is heard, so im inclined to believe the script forces you to walk forwards. the problem is the pink tree is in the way, so youre just stuck in an endless loop. pretty important problem since it basically stops me from continuing the game.

because I couldnt proceed the plot due to aforementioned bug, I decided to explore a bit and

se0O14T.png

yeah. by going to the hospital of hope after plot-related stuff (also did the talking to officer jenny there before), the game just forces you to face downwards and walk downwards as soon as you enter. since you cant go downwards, its a softlock that you can only get out of by soft resetting.

So I started my game after the update n did what was told for the pop up that isn't a bug n saved, but now I just get this text that says the map is corrupt, I went to the right room n everything, plz help!

image.thumb.png.4bb4b2a892e014102d7c7685dbb67ba4.png

Edited by Jatunis
  • Upvote 1

round 4, and hopefully the last for today
..ok so even when i didnt battle, this pops up

Spoiler

Screenshot_221.png.a28e6d1bda65010a828bfd336671d761.png

..on the graphical level, wouldnt consider it a bug but eh.

Spoiler

Screenshot_222.png.54fa5e4f57284f1303b4c113170ef860.png

wings for the zard
bottom heads kek
Screenshot_223.png.8d62a7ba83ef1d880c693a34702f18bb.png

..line break

Spoiler

Screenshot_224.png.1b3364373ddcb1978f05c6bbfc12f6f4.png

..ok so all houses are exactly the same EXCEPT two door cunt here

Spoiler

Screenshot_225.png.7571685d766456408b0ce77dfa973f52.png

..something small, just that everybody shows a blank face except Tesla (compared to val who also has that hair thing)

Spoiler

Screenshot_226.png.48baf3c412183bf2802dff7fe5bc38a1.png

..(who cares about choices when you can play them all simultaneously) anyway yeah one has those black borders nice addition btw and the other doesnt (left is do nothing, right is try to escape, both had me fighting kenneth)(they also show different scenes during castles end-events, they both look important unfortunately). oh yeah also different music, probably intentional tho, dk, ask jan.

Spoiler

Screenshot_228.thumb.png.420ba286d01e0ae1357c06e249681837.png

Edited by Feskik

when walking to the east side of east gearen there is a cutscene ( only dialogue ) that appears.It moves me a few steps upwards and then the game freezes.Music continues to play though.This happens to a pre V10 save file and i just created a new save file ( V10 ) and i didnt encounter this bug so it meight be a pre V10 save file only bug.I dont know.

Fighting Sensei Vivian on my Ice Mono, it came down to my entire team vs her Mega Alakazam. She traced A-Tales' Snow Warning, but Hail did not start to fall. The previous turn, Hail had stopped falling, so the weather was clear.