[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

Went back to V9 to play the Zetta battle I posted about earlier. Then soon after that you have to battle the deoxys decoys of course.

Yeah that script also cancels and closes the game. I'm starting to believe every script is going to crash the game for me and im not sure anymore if it's because of my save file or due to the game.

I guess i'll just hold off with playing v10 until there's a patch.

9XktzSG.png

53lh5ET.png

the softlock strikes once more.

after finding all the seven kimono girls you had to go look for, this guy appears at the doorstep of the house, commenting on how the kimono girls destroyed him. he proceeds to leave, except he really doesnt, because after some time he stays in place, in the place depicted in this screenshot. and while he stays in place, you stay in place as well, as you cannot open menu or move.

Well, I uncovered a number of bugs, some seem to have already been reported, some not, but I'll list them all to be thorough (SPOILERS):

Gamebreaking:

Spoiler

- Anytime East East Gearen is entered a cut-scene begins and then the game locks up

5aaee78ee3716_EastGearen.thumb.PNG.eeece041b17887819db2275430930b5c.PNG

5aaee7ac151a8_EastGearen2.thumb.PNG.aeb020e64e53f71c3955cdfa4f833d8c.PNG 

- When leaving the building on Route 2 the game freezes

5aaf10fbab922_Route2.thumb.PNG.660b6729a4eac2e886677555cdc23307.PNG

- Game Freezes at Police Station

5aaf400872409_PoliceStation.thumb.PNG.598690d0b12a57fbe3af14244f380df9.PNG

Tile Errors:

Spoiler

- The Train Station in the District of Dreams can be walked on top of

5aaf376937efe_DreamDistrictStation.thumb.PNG.48ec7f8f1bc60548e60e015175670074.PNG

- Can Surf through this module on the Wispy Path

5aaeeb1c52984_Wispy1.thumb.PNG.d9f6803f68618d8a936095c6a7a28d8d.PNG

- Various other tile errors in the Wispy Path, such as a woman with dark hair who only appeared at night and couldn't be interacted with.

Battle Errors:

Spoiler

- Cloud 9 Swablu was able to set up rain dance and then have it carry over when it was immediately switched out

- Souta's Thunderus spammed Grass Knot on my Alolan Muk (Probably just bad AI)

- Other terrible move choices by Aelita & Souta's mons, I should've screenshotted them but oh well

Misc. Errors:

Spoiler

- After talking with Souta on the cliff, your character begins the cut-scene walking up to him a second time

- There were some text lines that skipped when a word carried over

- Able to battle random trainers in updated older towns that were already completed

- Chests still unopened in Wispy Path in doors that were already opened

- I have Venam's mom's name down as "Christy" from previous versions, but this past version her name was "Chasity"

- I was never charged for undergoing Nurse Joy's "procedure"

- I feel like there were more, but I forget and will keep you guys updated if I remember

My Electrike's Hidden Power is doing Psychic-type damage even though it should be doing Electric-type damage with its IVs (28 HP/25 ATK/14 DEF/11 SPATK/27 SPDEF/6 SPD).

ElectrikeIVs.jpeg

Also, if you interact with the purifying machine in Dr Jenkel's lab but can't use it (or you decide not to), it still counts as using it and you have to wait for it to recharge.

Edited by RolaRoul

Here's a warning: don't take the leftmost path in the Sensu Meadow if you don't have the Darchlight Mirror handy. Escape Ropes don't work, so the only way out is to lose to one of the wild pokemon. Yay.

Edit: Krystal's hanging out by the train tracks, using the text she uses after watching Flora get arrested. That's a tad bit on the odd side.

Edited by Autumn Zephyr

During the A.N.A. sidequest, there's a point where you're supposed to go follow ANA into District of Hope, but in the cutscene on the bridge you get softlocked like this, i dont know if this has been reported but it makes me unable to access the Hospital of Hope if i needed to, i already finished the main story so i dont need to, but now i can't finish the missing children sidequest.image.png.209f54e0c2ecd2751b36f4a76889ef41.png

8 hours ago, Wither101 said:

During the A.N.A. sidequest, there's a point where you're supposed to go follow ANA into District of Hope, but in the cutscene on the bridge you get softlocked like this, i dont know if this has been reported but it makes me unable to access the Hospital of Hope if i needed to, i already finished the main story so i dont need to, but now i can't finish the missing children sidequest.image.png.209f54e0c2ecd2751b36f4a76889ef41.png

I ran into this as well, a temporary fix is to approach from the north side instead. 

9 minutes ago, DarkOracle97 said:

i also ran into the east gearen glitch and now im stuck i dont have a previous save file from before starting update ten and i dont want to lose all that progress.

Wait, you did the entire episode without saving? And I'm sorry, there's nothing you can do but reset to your last save. Especially with a new release you should save frequently. Sorry.

While working on the missing children quest at the part when you go back to the police station to follow back up with Jenny after the underground shenanigans, the officer tells you where she went, and I guess tries to get past the player with a dramatic failure, I'm stuck like this and can't move or open menus. I can save from the direct keybind though, hahaha. A bad idea.

Spoiler

capture010.png

(I kept a file before saving to this, no worries, I'm not stuck! Just can't progress this quest line anymore. I'm providing a copy of the save in case it's helpful. I'm also running it from Wine in case that ends up being relevant.)

Game.rxdata

While being in Amethyst Cave, I got a quest to save a man from a Solrock. I was supposed to catch him, but got a crit first time and killed it. However triggering cutscene second time ends up with a softlock just before the battle with pokemon.

1 hour ago, NivellaQ87 said:

While working on the missing children quest at the part when you go back to the police station to follow back up with Jenny after the underground shenanigans, the officer tells you where she went, and I guess tries to get past the player with a dramatic failure, I'm stuck like this and can't move or open menus. I can save from the direct keybind though, hahaha. A bad idea.

Reveal hidden contents

capture010.png

(I kept a file before saving to this, no worries, I'm not stuck! Just can't progress this quest line anymore. I'm providing a copy of the save in case it's helpful. I'm also running it from Wine in case that ends up being relevant.)

Game.rxdata

Alright I then went and did classified information all the way to the end, and then afterwards saved and tried the police station again, and it seems it ran normally this time, with the officer leaving further into the building. So I guess make sure to do that mission first until this gets fixed.

Don't know if this is a bug or a temporary  escamotage due of the 100 level thingy that Jan was talking about and which I didn't really understand quite well, but my Pokémon don't get experience when winning a battle (they are not level 100).

I can't seem to trigger the cinematic bars anymore. Specifically, they won't turn on.

Edit: 

Spoiler

Just a minor problem, this trainer sprite doesn't appear to have her hand shown.

trback002.png.88cd9383ebb2d122121d0f33f48ba7b6.png trback002_1.png.b133c0aa623a344691aa3d9feb045b4d.png

7 minutes ago, Fantas said:

i have the opposite problem, They Won't turn off T^T already posted it here, but.....

Don't worry. Apparently, everyone kind of have the same problem. It should be fixed along with the other bugs.