[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

On 4/3/2018 at 2:30 PM, luciarose said:

i wanted to play as ariana's v9sprite but when i surf or rock climb or ride my bike, my sprite changes. is that normal or am i somehow missing the sprites for them? can i add them from v9 and would they still work?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know the name of the tileset the Grand Dream City Police Station interior uses for the walls and floors? Because the walls and floors are showing up as a black void. All the npc's and sprites for chairs/desks/plants/etc. are still showing up, and I can interact with everything without issue, including talking to NPC's, bumping into where walls/closed doors should be, and entering the elevator in the back, and can enter and exit the building with no problems. The tileset just appears to be missing or inaccessible somehow. I did use the texture smoother on all of them, but I don't know what that might have done.

The entire game is otherwise running just fine, and I haven't had any other graphical issues (aside from messed up transparencies that I took care of after smoothing).

So this is happening

Before I click on my profile, it still says Maria and then it shows this. Is the sprite thing a bug or is it suppose to look like this? This is my first time playing version 10.

Edited by Bella the Eevee ~

I would also like to mention when you interact with male nidoran in Ocean Pier, it'll cause your game to crash. I don't know if I figured this out before or after I downloaded v11.

• Veterans
2 hours ago, roboticgamers said:

I'm stuck in the beds on the ship after the prison escape.

I can't do anything.

game.rxdata

14 minutes ago, OldSoulja said:

I'm uuhh, kind of in the same boat as the guy above. pun not intended

Game.rxdata

On 12/26/2018 at 12:38 AM, Bella the Eevee ~ said:

I would also like to mention when you interact with male nidoran in Ocean Pier, it'll cause your game to crash. I don't know if I figured this out before or after I downloaded v11.

Guys, this is the V10 reporting thread -- We don't look in this one anymore due to it being outdated. Please use the official rejuvenation club to report your bugs.

Locking this thread!