[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

47 minutes ago, Miranda said:

Hey, I actually lost my save file so I had to use a backup one i had. Despite the fact that I have no clue what I'm doing I stumbled into the Darchlight Cave and got to the part where I have to solve a puzzle, but Erin is blocking the black ore so I can't solve it. I'm considering restarting the game since I have no clue what I'm supposed to do or where to go but is there any way to fix my save file so Erin isn't blocking anything?

I attached my save file anyway.
Thanks!

game.rxdata

game.rxdata

Hello,

Got a little problem in a fight against against Fern just before fight Aya in the aren. 

What should I do ? ( I searched a bit but haven't well understood, got a bad english sorry :s)

Thank you

edit: seems like the problem occure only on the v18, i can past it with the v17

bug.png

Edited by bankai1998

1 hour ago, bankai1998 said:

Hello,

Got a little problem in a fight against against Fern just before fight Aya in the aren. 

What should I do ? ( I searched a bit but haven't well understood, got a bad english sorry :s)

Thank you

edit: seems like the problem occure only on the v18, i can past it with the v17

This i a Reborn issue, not Rejuvenation.

tGaDNOj.png

When I started my V10 game, I didn't see the Vivian in the pool or Melia and Aelita opening pictures. It just skips to "One or more fonts used in this game do not exist in the system" and then I get the error message shown above and shuts down so I can't play 😞

I don't really know if this is a bug that is in the process of being fixed. I have been playing the 10th Version of Pokémon Rejuvenation and I just got to the part in the Distorted Path (West Gerean Sewers). I fought the Rift Garbador and as I defeated it the game autosaved. I got stuck as the battle ended. The only action I can do is save my game (by pressing "D").

I hear no music, just the sound of when you continuously walk into a wall...image.thumb.png.b610d2b5bf7b9d42754f1ff4a6d3c35a.png

Edited by Brackzz

In the Souta battle move typing doesn't seem to work well (e.g. discharge super effective on skarmory but not on Unfezant, rock slide neutral effective vs Pidgeot). Im somewhere around my 30th soft reset and I can't imagine that this was the intended field effect I can't get anywhere close to beating him 

Here's my gamefile if you can even test it

Game.rxdata

14 hours ago, Vortiz said:

In the Souta battle move typing doesn't seem to work well (e.g. discharge super effective on skarmory but not on Unfezant, rock slide neutral effective vs Pidgeot). Im somewhere around my 30th soft reset and I can't imagine that this was the intended field effect I can't get anywhere close to beating him 

Here's my gamefile if you can even test it

Game.rxdata

Flying-type loses all weaknesses during Strong Wind (created by Tailwind in some fields, including the Sky Field).

Spoiler

Hi !

I'm playing Pokemon Rejuvenation v10 with the lastest patch.

I'm facing a bug where i can't access the broken bridge near Grand Dream City. After going out of the train, i went into the forest and accepted the Oshawott quest, with the Ranger. When i try to go north, near el famoso the broken bridge, there is a dialog soft-locking the game into an infinite loop.

Find attached in spoiler a gif that show the problem and my save data for investigating.

Game.rxdata

I have come across a bug that has prevented me from progressing any father into the game. I am in west gearen city fighting the dimensional rift garbodor second fight. I lost the first time and beat him the second time. But after I beat him, I was forced into a wall where my game then decided to autosave. So I am permanently stuck in a wall and I cant move or open my menu. I would really appreciate some help.

42 minutes ago, Skyrum said:

I have come across a bug that has prevented me from progressing any father into the game. I am in west gearen city fighting the dimensional rift garbodor second fight. I lost the first time and beat him the second time. But after I beat him, I was forced into a wall where my game then decided to autosave. So I am permanently stuck in a wall and I cant move or open my menu. I would really appreciate some help.

Post your save file. This is a recurring issue which can't be fixed without RPG Maker.

I'm at the part where you fight D- Garbodor in west gaeren, there is no pc and my team cannot handle it at all. Could it be possible to add a pc or have the possibility to go back to east Gaeren? I tried blacking out but I get sent back at the healing star, I tried maxing the level cap, anything. I can't land an hit on the thing, since the little damage my team manages to make gets healed by Garbodor's ability.

Ps. Thank you for all the work you put in for the game, it's honeslty a work of art.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently stuck in the carnivine rift. I interacted with all 4 rift tangela looking things, and now have nothing left to interact with, cannot leave, cannot blackout so i'm out of options. I assume this is something that can be replicated but i haven't tried, because i've stupidly been in the rift so long with autosave on my backups don't go further back than the point where i've been stuck from.

Hi guys I have a problem that I noticed a few others are having. In west gearen toward the end I was defeated by the Dimensional Rift pokemon on my first try. That was all fine but however after I win the second time the game softlocks and forces me into the wall. I have tried everything but it seems to be game breaking.

Now I've run into another problem. It seems my game.rx data file will not post in this forum because it is too big. (I've attached an image of the file in question in case it is the wrong one I am trying to do).

Any help would be appreciated. 🙂

Screenshot (1).png

Edited by aviaree
Confusing wording

Hello! iam getting a sequence of errors (displayed screen by screen in the attached images) which prevent me from starting the game. I realize one of these errors is adressed in the FAQ, where it says its not actually an error, just the game processing a lot of saved data. The problem is I havent begun playing, so there is no data to save. Also the errors wont go away, even though I have opened and closed the game several times, restarted my computer and reinstalled the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated, this game looks awesome and Iam really looking forward to playing it.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

On 3/17/2018 at 10:42 PM, Zumi said:

PLEASE READ THE BUGLIST BEFORE POSTING. THIS IS NOT THE SAVE FILE TROUBLESHOOTING THREAD.

Green - Fixed in current patch. 

Red - Still present

Yellow - Fixed, but not in the current version

Buglist:

Reveal hidden contents

Major bugs:

Crash in East Gearen with the Love Letter quest. (The one that sends you walking straight up. Pls stop reporting this one.)

Softlock during the Ana quest. (Police Station)

Old Save files not receiving the Darchlight Mirror

Re-entering the bladestar hq after seeing the cutscene with Madelis and Cassandra will put you in an area where you can't leave.

Chrisola Hotel warping bug.

Failing to capture Solrock will cause the game to freeze if you try again without leaving the room.

Chaotic Solrock softlock

Softlock with Ana's quest (Interacting with the quest at the bottom of the bridge)

Softlock with the main quest if you've completed Ana's quest up to the Hospital of Hope part.

Activating the Groudon fight with Cera from the right side sending you to another place.

Minor bugs:

Rift Dex spoiler thing

Cinematic bars appear after the S.S. Oceana. 

Lightning Rod issue

Fluffy ability not allowing physical moves to hit at all.

Skitty backsprite issue.

Ana having sprite issues after being changed to Marianette.

Steam Eruption replacing Spirit Shackle.

Switching from mountain back to snowy mountain makes the battle background turn black.

Clicking on Dr jenkel's machine will count as used even if you had no shadow pokemon.

Substitute issue

Secret combination in Darchlight Cave not working.

Female Character and Male character icons are switched on the map.

Oshawott Quest isn't able to be completed.

This person said that you are'nt supposed to ask about this problem. You can fix it by going to the troubleshooting thread.

On 9/17/2018 at 2:02 AM, victorégis said:

Hello! iam getting a sequence of errors (displayed screen by screen in the attached images) which prevent me from starting the game. I realize one of these errors is adressed in the FAQ, where it says its not actually an error, just the game processing a lot of saved data. The problem is I havent begun playing, so there is no data to save. Also the errors wont go away, even though I have opened and closed the game several times, restarted my computer and reinstalled the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated, this game looks awesome and Iam really looking forward to playing it.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

Make sure you have the latest patch applied to your game. It'll be available in the main page of the pokemon rejuvenation V10 topic. Although, I'm not sure this would fix your issue.

On 9/19/2018 at 1:42 PM, BRS swag said:

Make sure you have the latest patch applied to your game. It'll be available in the main page of the pokemon rejuvenation V10 topic. Although, I'm not sure this would fix your issue.

That's the link from which I downloaded the game. Tried again and it still wont work.

I found the solution! There was a thread about someone having the same issue with Reborn. Apparently my computer has a bunch of mixed saved files from different games in the same place, and whenever I opened Rejuvanation, it would try to open one of these incompatible files. I just went to the folder and deleted them, since I no longer play any of the games to which those files were relevant. Maybe someone should pin this bug with the fix in the bug list.

err1.PNG

err2.PNG