[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

2 hours ago, aRavenSoul said:

Got to the point in which I get back to before you prevent Vivian from sacrificing herself. I have to follow her and Melia by using surf but the game says ''It can't be used when someone is with you''. 

What can I do?

SOLVED
For anyone that incur in the same bug just let yourself be defeated in any battle and it'll solve the problem

The Alola-Sandslash I caught changes its abillitys from snow cloak to slush rush and vice versa

On 5/12/2018 at 6:02 AM, The_Hidden said:

The Alola-Sandslash I caught changes its abillitys from snow cloak to slush rush and vice versa

And the Alolan-Vulpix you get by trading the Alolan sandshrew too

Edited by The_Hidden

I found a bug in Darchlight Manor,
The strength boulder that the clefairy doll creates only can be moved when you have a pokemon with strength in your party.
It doesn't work when you have the golden gaunlet (the replacement for strength), it will just say: "You left the boulder alone".

It struck me as kinda odd so I was stuck on this sidequest. 

On 5/2/2018 at 7:52 PM, XxSilentWinterxX said:

I haven't seen anything about this, so I wasn't sure if it was intentional or a graphical error/glitch of sorts. Whenever you go to the menu, it will always say your trainer card is named Maria. 

Hide contents

Huh.png

Same error. Game is already patched.

EDIT: Nvm. It is fixed after Jenner gives you the Dex.

Edited by RedAlert

Game crashes with the following error if you try talking to mom inside our shack in Blacksteeple field. This is right after the battle following our cutting the power to the turret/pokeball-block signal. This only happens inside the shack.

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

this happen to me in V9 and it happen to me again I cant continue to the left where I need to go to talk to Braxien  the left gate is not avaible to me I cant go through it.

Edited by Blue_Lightning
wrong thread I think

Inside Kakori Gym, you can walk up the cliff by walking onto the flowers, see pic. You can do it with the flower to the left as well. Don't see any reason why this would be intentional.

Capture.JPG

9 hours ago, SnorlaxLove said:

I can't slather honey on the honey trees in nectar woods (yes, i have some in my bag). Anyone else have this problem?

Thats because you aren't meant to.

1 hour ago, SnorlaxLove said:

Then how do you get a Munchlax? On the guide it says nectar woods (honey tree). They’ve worked before this version but now I can’t interact with them 

Oh i didn't know about that, i recall trying to interact with the tree in v8 or v9 and getting no response so i guess it changed. My bad

hello, I might have a bug/problem. I just started playing Rejuvenation for the first time. I clicked on the latest download file shows version 10.2 if I'm 

reading it correctly. when I try to play the game whenever I hit the "x" key to open my menu I get an error report that says this ...

Script 'ModularPauseMenu' line 78: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'width' for nil:NilClass

and my game always crashes...I have tried to re-download the game and re-unzip the files but the same error always happens...

any help would be amazing as I want to really play this game. Thank you for your time and consideration!!

On 4/23/2018 at 9:17 PM, BRS swag said:

Post your game.rxdata file so that anyone can take a look at it. 

C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation\Game.rxdata

Thank you. Here is my game.rxdata file. If anyone can take a look and hep me resolve this issue, I would truly appreciate it. I just do not understand why I am unable to progress further into the game.

Game.rxdata

Pokemon Rejuvenation Screenshot (Stuck in Blacksteeple Castle).jpg

You're able to use Magma Drift before you get 7 badges, even though Melia says you need 7 badges in order to use it on the field.

If you get the Golden Drift Board at 6 badges, you're still able to use Magma Drift. Haven't tried it at 5 badges (dunno if you can go back to Gearen until after you beat Crawli or not), but regardless this is either a mistake with the dialogue or a bug that needs to be fixed.

I will also include my save file for people to see that Magma Drift does not require 7 badges. This may also lead to skipping a bit of the story as well if anyone here tries it.

Magma Drift Explanation.png

Magma Drift.png

Magma Drift.png

Game.rxdata

Just started my game, I chose the male sprite that looks like the BW protagonist, and I have my alternate character outfit on, the outfit without a hat, and now my overworld sprite changed into some longhaired girl and my battle sprite is missing completely, just a pokeball thrown from thin air when battle starts, pls help. And attached a save file.

Game.rxdata

7 hours ago, AsNKrysis said:

You're able to use Magma Drift before you get 7 badges, even though Melia says you need 7 badges in order to use it on the field.

If you get the Golden Drift Board at 6 badges, you're still able to use Magma Drift. Haven't tried it at 5 badges (dunno if you can go back to Gearen until after you beat Crawli or not), but regardless this is either a mistake with the dialogue or a bug that needs to be fixed.

I will also include my save file for people to see that Magma Drift does not require 7 badges. This may also lead to skipping a bit of the story as well if anyone here tries it.

Just adding to this, that at least for me, you can use Magma Drift if you've got the Board, but only on some magma. I could only use it in the first room of Carotos, and the entrance to Calor mountain.

1 hour ago, Mage-Madisaur said:

Heya, everyone!  Not sure if this was already brought up, but when I beat wild pokemon in wispy ruins, I'm not getting any exp for it!  Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

You probably hit the level cap. (Pokemon don't gain exp) Its a feature implemented in V10, you will be able to gain exp normally once you get the next badge.