[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

A.N.A sidequest, upon speaking with Jenny in the hospital of hope, Ana tells the player that she's going to look for the nurse Joy that lost her child. I've looked everywhere in GDC and I haven't found her, as such I found that a little weird. 
I looked on a Youtuber's video about this quest, and that guy meets Ana after leaving the hospital of hope... I don't. 

The game doesn't freeze, crash or anything. I just can't find Ana. 
I wondered if it was possible that the story advancement may be linked with that. Other than that, I have no real idea as to what might be causing this. 

7 hours ago, Zeallam said:

f340e15138.png

The game froze at this scene, had the brilliant idea to take the game up on its offer to save and now nothing is happening ._.

What do?

You could use a backup or post your savefile in the unstuck me thread.

On 7/6/2018 at 3:58 PM, wcv said:

Check your attachments. (Click username up top, and click my attachments). Delete old ones until you have some space. Your save file shouldn't be more than a couple hundred kilobytes.

Are you sure this is the right file? My computer does not recognize it as a .rxdata file.

Hi, I have no other attachments. I made this account specifically to get help for this problem 🙂

i have a bug when i'm on terajuma island and i'm in front of the vines on the staircase. after the blue hair guy, whos i forgot the name, tries to take it down, my sprite cannot move anymore and i can't even open the menu or anything else. what do i do

Screenshot (2).png

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys....got a bug where in Ana sidequest we have to go to hospital of hope to find nurse joy and collect the names of children stolen...

When we get out ANA is supposed to be standing outside the hospital waiting for us. This doesnot happen with me. I cant find her anywhere!!

Used Non binary 1/Protag 5 and when I healed at Gearen Laboratory, the sprite changed me back to pink haired female protag. Haven't tested it in other centers, so I'll update if it happeneds at the other centers too.

(EDIT) The bug didn't seem to work when I used on a healing machine at Chrisola Hotel, and some time with sewers n such, the bug seems to dissapear. So it's kinda weird.

Hi there. I wanted to look for some pokemon on the obtainable list for my most recent playthrough of the game. I saw Nagadenel was listed as "Not even with debug" and since I'm not the most legit player I decided to see why. the issue was that it didn't have an Icon to pull from in the icon Folder. same with poipole , Blasaphalon, Stakataka, and Zerora . keep up the great work on the game, I can't wait for e11  (not sure if this counts as a bug since they aren't even available in game yet, I just like pointing things like this out. Picture just to show it's possible)

NAGA!.png

so im stuck here. i keep trying to talk to him to no avail. Ive tried to put my save file into this but it wont work even though my 1.95mb of space is almost empty. One of the discord people are looking into it cuz i sent it to them to see if they can do anything. If any of you know now though, that would be awesome 🙂

Capture.PNG

On 8/3/2018 at 4:08 AM, TeamNingo said:

Hi there. I wanted to look for some pokemon on the obtainable list for my most recent playthrough of the game. I saw Nagadenel was listed as "Not even with debug" and since I'm not the most legit player I decided to see why. the issue was that it didn't have an Icon to pull from in the icon Folder. same with poipole , Blasaphalon, Stakataka, and Zerora . keep up the great work on the game, I can't wait for e11  (not sure if this counts as a bug since they aren't even available in game yet, I just like pointing things like this out. Picture just to show it's possible)

NAGA!.png

This is because USUM content wasn't added fully as of v10, as in the pokemon cries, tm compatibility, and battle icons. I reckon after Reborn E18 is released v11 will have all USUM content added.

I'm in the forest, right at the beginning of the game. And all of the trainers in the forest crash my game and the only way that I can get around this is by talking to the trainers on the side. However, for the double battle, I can't talk to the trainers, and I have to walk into their sight, which crashes my game. What can I do about this? If it'll help at all, this is the error message I get when the game crashes.

Script "interpreter" line 276 RuntimeError occurred.

Script error within event 7, map 25 (Goldenwood Forest): 
Exception: NoMethodError
nil:NilClass
***Full script:
pbTrainerIntro(:OPT)
Kernel.pbNoticePlayer(get_character(0))

Interpreter:243:in pbExecuteScript
RPG__Sprite:434:in effect
RPG__Sprite:433:in each
RPG__Sprite:433:in effect
AnimationSprite30:in update
AnimationSprite87:in update
AnimationSprite86:in each
AnimationSprite86:in update
Scene_Map51:in updateSpritesets
Scene_Map45:in each

Hope that there's a way to fix this 😞

14 hours ago, Metalona said:

so im stuck here. i keep trying to talk to him to no avail. Ive tried to put my save file into this but it wont work even though my 1.95mb of space is almost empty. One of the discord people are looking into it cuz i sent it to them to see if they can do anything. If any of you know now though, that would be awesome 🙂

Capture.PNG

Can you please tell me who the person you are having to fix your save file is? 

EDIT: Nevermind I have someone helping me right now.

Edited by XxAlexxX

19 hours ago, Metalona said:

so im stuck here. i keep trying to talk to him to no avail. Ive tried to put my save file into this but it wont work even though my 1.95mb of space is almost empty. One of the discord people are looking into it cuz i sent it to them to see if they can do anything. If any of you know now though, that would be awesome

I think I've seen this bug before. IIRC if you run back to the room you made the Darchlight Mirror in you'll see a cutscene play (again), and then you'll be able to talk to Erin at the elevator.

2 hours ago, wcv said:

I think I've seen this bug before. IIRC if you run back to the room you made the Darchlight Mirror in you'll see a cutscene play (again), and then you'll be able to talk to Erin at the elevator.

DUDE YOURE AMAZING! IT WORKED AND I CAN PLAY AGAIN WOOT WOOT!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

7 minutes ago, Metalona said:

DUDE YOURE AMAZING! IT WORKED AND I CAN PLAY AGAIN WOOT WOOT!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

You're welcome. Like I said, I've seen it before (its pretty common actually) and thought that was the solution from last time.

26 minutes ago, wcv said:

You're welcome. Like I said, I've seen it before (its pretty common actually) and thought that was the solution from last time.

It most certainly was. I thought i was going to have to restart and im at around 180 hrs. I would have been so sad!

Hey, I actually lost my save file so I had to use a backup one i had. Despite the fact that I have no clue what I'm doing I stumbled into the Darchlight Cave and got to the part where I have to solve a puzzle, but Erin is blocking the black ore so I can't solve it. I'm considering restarting the game since I have no clue what I'm supposed to do or where to go but is there any way to fix my save file so Erin isn't blocking anything?

I attached my save file anyway.
Thanks!

game.rxdata