[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

Spoiler

So i'm in Darchlight cave where I'm with Erin. I created the Darchlight Mirror and then went on my way, pairing up with Erin and fought Bladestar grunts on the way. That is, until I encountered one single grunt and then this happens upon starting the battle:

1477896967_Rejuvcrashsadv10.png.c2e3985eb53d2d35d2b6e8ec69a9761e.png

Here's my save file if needed:

Game.rxdata

Please fix this asap, as I can't continue the game without the fix. Help would be highly appreciated ~

Not sure if this has been reported or not, but the golden claws are really useless. They don't work more than they do. I don't know if it's intentional or not but some examples i can think of are the forest of time, crawli's hideout and the sidequest with the three ampharoses. Again, not sure if it's intentional or not but it really does kill the convenience the golden claws have.

I got an issue. I started doing Hidden Library 3 so I could get the quest reward but when I went back to the location, the library is inaccessible. I went to East Gearen Help Center to see if my Help requests had reset but it says I already did Hidden Library 1 and 2. What's the deal? Was the location moved during the update? Someone halp....

i1.JPG

i2.JPG

On 5/28/2018 at 3:07 AM, SilverHelio said:
  Hide contents

So i'm in Darchlight cave where I'm with Erin. I created the Darchlight Mirror and then went on my way, pairing up with Erin and fought Bladestar grunts on the way. That is, until I encountered one single grunt and then this happens upon starting the battle:

1477896967_Rejuvcrashsadv10.png.c2e3985eb53d2d35d2b6e8ec69a9761e.png

Here's my save file if needed:

Game.rxdata

Please fix this asap, as I can't continue the game without the fix. Help would be highly appreciated ~

Patch your game and use a backup save, you should be able to continue then.

On 5/27/2018 at 4:53 PM, Fad said:

Just started my game, I chose the male sprite that looks like the BW protagonist, and I have my alternate character outfit on, the outfit without a hat, and now my overworld sprite changed into some longhaired girl and my battle sprite is missing completely, just a pokeball thrown from thin air when battle starts, pls help. And attached a save file.

Game.rxdata

Continue where you left off with the story and it should be fixed. You have to go to the left room in the rose theatre.

• Thanks 1

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature but i cant level my pokemon above the lvl my current pokemon badge is. It is however regularly commented upon ingame and i have read from several other players on here that at least in former versions it was possible to do so so i suppose it should be possible to go beyond the level cap even if you havent got the badge yet and just have your pokemon not listen to you. I find this extremely frustrating as well because i always reach the cap way before im done with the arena/area etc. so i just run around not gaining any XP. Also the fights are incredibly hard since i cant level any pokemons above the enemies. I really enjoy the game so far, but this just makes it unnecessarily frustrating. Reborn wasnt half as hard.

Hi there, 

I've noticed an odd thing with my Munna; using Psywave on the poison types in the sewers doesn't register as super effective. I was wondering if anyone else had/has this problem, and if there's a possible solution. 

If it helps, I named my Munna and she has Telepathy as her ability. 

Thank-you! 

5 hours ago, Star Arcana said:

Hi there, 

I've noticed an odd thing with my Munna; using Psywave on the poison types in the sewers doesn't register as super effective. I was wondering if anyone else had/has this problem, and if there's a possible solution. 

If it helps, I named my Munna and she has Telepathy as her ability. 

Thank-you! 

Psywave isn't super effective against any pokemon thats how it works in the canon games, not a bug.

I've been playing Pokémon for 12+ years and never noticed that Psywave thing; I feel really derp right now... 

Thank-you for clarifying that for me, though! Much appreciated. 

@Bauschi: No you normally can't go above the cap via experience, however if you purify a shadow pokemon and they have accumulated enough experience to pass the level cap they will. I hadn't gotten the 3rd badge yet had a level 33 ponyta after purifying the one from  sheridan mountain(yes it rose 13 levels lol). I think rare candies cam bypass the cap too.

However bar some fights like the ones you're supposed to lose it's definitely possible to beat teams even if they have a pokemon are two above your level(which will happen eventually), especially if you're using items.  The level cap usually has you outlevelling the majority of enemies anyway, it's usually only bosses that are at or surpass the current cap level. 

I am not sure if this is the right topic but i still want to tell you about my problem.

I get this message everytime I want to enter my save file. 

It happend for the first time when I saved the game after the script was hanging, what probably was a mistake.

error.JPG

Updated from V9 to V10 before beating Florin (I had attempted a battle against him before though). Couldn't find him in Darchlight where he was originally, nor could I find him anywhere else. Perhaps I am overlooking something, but I have since reverted back to V9 until I complete the battle. Where would the best place to update be from, considering this?

2 hours ago, Dawn to Dusk said:

Updated from V9 to V10 before beating Florin (I had attempted a battle against him before though). Couldn't find him in Darchlight where he was originally, nor could I find him anywhere else. Perhaps I am overlooking something, but I have since reverted back to V9 until I complete the battle. Where would the best place to update be from, considering this?

I would suggest updating in a pokemon center or in the gearen lab. 

I updated whilst stuck on Route 7, the only place like that would be inside the train, but since the interior changes so drastically, I thought it would be a bad idea. Furthermore, Route 7 has very few changes done to it, only adding Flora to talk to (from what I gathered). However I will update in the next Centre I reach most likely.

Not sure whats wrong as when i played the game through V9 everything was fine .. Now I've started again with V10 and sometimes i get an error which doesnt allow me to attack the opponents pokemon with a specific attribute ( Physical / Special attacks ) .. For example i was in the 3rd Gym with marianettes Bewear and i wasnt able to use any physical attacks on it but a psybeam affected it .. I kept getting the following error. It Basically just skips my turn .

111Capture.PNG

9 minutes ago, PheonixRaptor said:

Not sure whats wrong as when i played the game through V9 everything was fine .. Now I've started again with V10 and sometimes i get an error which doesnt allow me to attack the opponents pokemon with a specific attribute ( Physical / Special attacks ) .. For example i was in the 3rd Gym with marianettes Bewear and i wasnt able to use any physical attacks on it but a psybeam affected it .. I kept getting the following error. It Basically just skips my turn .

111Capture.PNG

Did you download the patch? There's an error in one of the scripts, that's why it - in this case Bewear's ability - doesn't work correctly.

9 minutes ago, PheonixRaptor said:

Not able to find the patch ... unless  i just have to re download the full game ?

Check the V10 thread, the first page. There should be a link to the patch, right under Patch 2

1 hour ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

The cinematic bars after the scene with texen and the elder. They've yet to go away. How do I get rid of them?

I would suggest trying to turn them off via the npc in the grand hall and back on.

EDIT: Gearen lab my bad. This is what happens when you play reborn too much.

3 minutes ago, trailflare7 said:

I would suggest trying to turn them off via the npc in the grand hall and back on.

EDIT: Gearen lab my bad. This is what happens when you play reborn too much.

Hmm annoying but thanks, wasn't sure if I could do that still. 

PS screw Texen lol. Apparently we made him so mad he broke the 4th wall by messing with the game interface.