[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

Whenever I use any Electric Type move with my Manectric idk why but Lightningrod NEGATES any damage dealt to the opponent and instead raises my SpA, and I'm using it, not the opponent.

V10 SPOILERS:

Spoiler

PLZ FIX ASAP I NEED THIS FIXED FOR SHOTA

I hit the bell twice at the festival, and i got the Dive HM both times.

EDIT: Also, when I enter the Gearen Lab, I repeatedly get the message "This healing star is deactivated..." and there's no way out of it other than resetting.

• Global Mods

Bug: Before activating V10 content (old save played up to the end of V9) I took the truck from Sheridan to Gearen City, got told I wasn't positioned correctly and automatically walked upwards about 10 tiles through a building, got a message about delivering a letter to Cameron, then my game completely locked up (no input did anything, rain still moved)

Actually it seems to happen whenever I enter east gearen. I walked in from central, and had the same thing 

Separate Bug: the 'caught' icon for wild pokemon when it's one you already have seems to not be working

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, ButtButtYawn said:

oh so now theres a level cap if you dont have the appropriate badge?

there always was, it just used to be done with obedience rather than a hard xp cap

Errr this happens whenever I try to open the menu and it closes the game. Sorry is this normal? :o

Screenshot (6).pngEdit: Nevermind managed to get it to work. Sorry for post.

4 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Bug: Before activating V10 content (old save played up to the end of V9) I took the truck from Sheridan to Gearen City, got told I wasn't positioned correctly and automatically walked upwards about 10 tiles through a building, got a message about delivering a letter to Cameron, then my game completely locked up (no input did anything, rain still moved)

Actually it seems to happen whenever I enter east gearen. I walked in from central, and had the same thing 

Separate Bug: the 'caught' icon for wild pokemon when it's one you already have seems to not be working

I can confirm this, literally just had it happen to me; you cannot make any inputs and are forced to close the game. Every single time it happens, cannot even save the game for a proper log of it. Here's a screen shot of where the PC winds up:

image.thumb.png.b52a1c69965f56fb31b0a91930026eef.png
image.thumb.png.4597cb9d4a93a325718a7efa428e9c7a.png

Seems to be quite some reports about pop-up messages in battles...

I also encountered one preventing me to continue, I don't think I've seen this one posted yet.

wHCm6Lj.png  4S9kI7E.png

Right when the battle with Zetta is supposed to start on Valor Shore, the game closes itself. Quite major I guess since you can't avoid it.

Edited by Arlaxeon

I don't know if it's quite a bug or whatever, but the moment I started V10, I did as instructed, and downgraded my pokemon from level 75 to 70 using reverse candies. Now, as far as I understood, Jan programmed a hard xp cap where you can't get more xp than what your highest lvl badge allows you for. My 11th badge on the trainer card says 'lvl 70', yet I could earn xp while going through the events of V10, and I had to constantly use reverse candies to prevent myself from going really high level. 

While this is not expensive, it is still mildly annoying. The same thing happened after obtaining the 12th badge. My pokemon can earn experience after level 75... other than that, a decent version, although completely unexpected. I was hoping for tournament, side quests and reaper cloth, but to my knowledge none of these three things are present in V10. Looking forward to V11!

3 minutes ago, Zindril said:

I don't know if it's quite a bug or whatever, but the moment I started V10, I did as instructed, and downgraded my pokemon from level 75 to 70 using reverse candies. Now, as far as I understood, Jan programmed a hard xp cap where you can't get more xp than what your highest lvl badge allows you for. My 11th badge on the trainer card says 'lvl 70', yet I could earn xp while going through the events of V10, and I had to constantly use reverse candies to prevent myself from going really high level. 

While this is not expensive, it is still mildly annoying. The same thing happened after obtaining the 12th badge. My pokemon can earn experience after level 75... other than that, a decent version, although completely unexpected. I was hoping for tournament, side quests and reaper cloth, but to my knowledge none of these three things are present in V10. Looking forward to V11!

You messed up my friend.The level cap was 75 and form v10 onwards once a pokemon reaches the level cap it wont gain any exp at all until a new badge.

Edit:Just reread what you said.Maybe its a bug since that didnt happend to me.

id be grateful if someone can tell me if all of those are to be posted here or elsewhere, but here i go
..Line break, axis university, first line and second

Spoiler

Screenshot_204.png.254de68f5c0418af9b4deb23676368a0.png

..should saying no to us buying chatot make us look like we dont have its cost?

Spoiler

Screenshot_206.png.c28f839905420be8e9ad8f406068c412.png

..Wasn't Adam the name of one **of** your friends,

Spoiler

Screenshot_207.png.5502fd2f5221e1d5015757cf3c87ba83.png

..not sure, but once Adam looks down after saying not my type to Risa he just keeps looking down, even when talking to the player after that (picture above)
..should going from axis uni to axis uni even be possible (tried and went)

Spoiler

Screenshot_210.png.a9ec67da12b37bf6e7d93d19ef5400d2.png

..also almost same place, while going to axis uni from here, should the room be visible?

Spoiler

Screenshot_209.png.e564daef3371eada478c3a5d4c947e78.png

Hi there. I decided to start a new run of Rejuvenation after last one went horribly for me. So I picked my Popplio, and soon after leaving lab... found a bug.

It's bug with Lightningrod ability.

Enemy Pichu had to just Thundershock me to kill, but for some strange reason... it absorbed its own move, giving the Lightningrod boost, but not damaging my pokemon. I suppose it shouldn't happen?

Edited by Illumi