[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

3 minutes ago, Knife said:
  Hide contents

Where you able to finish the quest classified information before going in? Earlier someone said they where able to get into the office after completing it properly.

I had finished that one even before v10 came out. 

1 minute ago, AzureC said:

I had finished that one even before v10 came out. 

Spoiler

I finished it too in v9 but it wouldn't let me cash it in or the game glitched and every time I made a post about. It was either ignored or I didn't get anything helpful in return. Its why I reported it here.

1 minute ago, Meecus said:

When you finish the package delivery quest, the item you receive does not show up in your bag, and you cannot claim the reward for this reason

What you get is a change of scenery in Forlorned cave at route 9 and you can catch Dewspider as a result.

7 minutes ago, AzureC said:

What you get is a change of scenery in Forlorned cave at route 9 and you can catch Dewspider as a result.

Ohh I just noticed the far off cave. thanks.

edit: you can also find araquanid

9 hours ago, Maqqy said:

I can't seem to trigger the cinematic bars anymore. Specifically, they won't turn on.

Edit: 

Reveal hidden contents

Just a minor problem, this trainer sprite doesn't appear to have her hand shown.

trback002.png.88cd9383ebb2d122121d0f33f48ba7b6.png trback002_1.png.b133c0aa623a344691aa3d9feb045b4d.png

Nevermind with this! Was able to fix it by talking to the NPC a couple of times.

• Haha 1

If you click on Jenkel's purification chamber while not having a shadow pokemon,  it will count as if you used it, even if you didn't, resulting in you having to wait for a day to use it again.

So to be very specific here:

On Intense Mode with a level 20 Combusken: I used a fire, fighting and flying attacks with the Combusken onto the Stufful here. But then when I do this, the message appears and my turn is skipped as though it never happened. No damage is dealt at all. Upon realizing this, I swapped to the Pidove to see if it would still happen and it didn't. The message didn't appear when I used Gust despite it being a Flying type move. So after the Pidove loses to the Stufful, I wanted to see if Poison moves would work. So I went into Trubbish and proceeded to Posion the Stufful with Poison Gas. It ended up doing so and the message didn't appear. I head back into the Combusken to see if my last move would work. It was "Growl" which is a Normal type move, however the message didn't pop up.

So after the battle, I went to the discord to say something about this and now i'm hear to report it as a Bug.

(..Also the healing star doesn't work after the first use for some reason, it could just be intentional I guess.)

turn being skipped.PNG

Edited by Radon

Another missing child quest problem: I finally got involved in the main story stuff, and at a point the gang was all talking outside the hospital I noticed ANA chilling out by the sign, and made a mental note to get back to her. After all the rigamarole and finishing the main story, she's not there anymore, and I can't find her anywhere in the city.

Spoiler

Don't know if it's necessarely a V10 bug, it has happened witha trainer with Pichu in Gearean City and with a Togedemaru in Sheridan Village, when they use an electric attack, instead of hitting me, they raise their SP-Atack because of lightening rod

• Developers
On 3/18/2018 at 5:55 PM, ferno said:

All 3* of these spots on Route 11 get you stuck. It's like trying to get through a mine field on this route. :(

bug.png

bug2.png

bug3.png

I have no idea what you're trying to show me here. I went to all these places and it all worked as intended.

On 3/18/2018 at 6:25 PM, megastone said:

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when I go to find the ditto in Goldenleaf Town I can't find it anywhere. 

It was moved to Akuwa Town. It's no longer on Terajuma. 

19 hours ago, Knife said:
  Hide contents

I finished it too in v9 but it wouldn't let me cash it in or the game glitched and every time I made a post about. It was either ignored or I didn't get anything helpful in return. Its why I reported it here.

Please send me your save file and I will fix it for you. The crash in the Police Station is completely unrelated to the Ana quest. 

Also jeez, it looks like people didn't read the post even though I bolded it in red. But, I expected this, so *shrug*. 

The character issue was explained here: 

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PLAYING. SERIOUSLY, READ IT.

Spoiler

afb5366ad4da0b6d1fdf07f40f249973.png

THIS IS NOT AN ERROR. PLEASE DO NOT REPORT IT. A lot of internal data was

changed! It's just configuring things. If you save, close, and reopen the game, it will go away for good. 

Speaking of internal data being changed, the protagonist data has also been changed! If your character has wrong information, starting v10 content will fix it for you. If it's still wrong even after that, do not fret. As usual, with new protagonist sprites coming out, I have created an NPC located at the Gearen Laboratory, and Axis High Uni. that will change your player character if you so wish (only once, so choose wisely.)

The text for taking to the woman here for hints on the Love Letter sidequest has not been updated. The client was moved to the upper area of the gateway to Oceana Pier, yet she still tells you to go to Leaflet Park.

Untitled.png

Spoiler

If you play as Ana in the Melanie cutscene where she is on top of yveltar,the sprite does not exist and reappears right after melanie "dies".

Edit:that almost happens in every cutscene actually

Another bug! Substitute isn't working at all. It takes HP away, and used still receives damage as if it wasn't even on. Might be only on Kecleon with Color Change, or for everyone.

Golden Claws don't work, for me at least. Rock Climb works normally (I mean outside of battle, obviously) when taught to a pokemon.

EDIT: They actually didn't work in the cave with Kyogre. Tried them some point later in the game (can't remember where) and they worked fine

Edited by error_macro