[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

So, not game breaking; but when you're in the past and in Amberette Town; you can surf in the grass/on the ground.

image.thumb.png.7e7c3fea49b1ca914316a05591d77892.png

You do it by interacting with the tile I am currently facing:

image.thumb.png.7257e26e66c96dbb9103f07e20357d38.png

Which, also results in being able to encounter surf-encounter pokémon while surfing around out of water, as seen here:

image.thumb.png.7ea256b265001a3b5758c4112f21330b.png

Uhm after the events with ealita and you are asked to go to the hospital by Huey you get stuck in the pink tree.

I already tried everything to escape but it inly lets you save but not open the menu.

It also makes the sound like you are running into a wall.

Plus resetting and trying again gives the same result.

game.rxdata

Hey guys!

So I am in the darchlight caves and the puzzle is unsolvable or better said: I have the mirror already in my bag, but I freeze and can't continue to play as soon as I use it (it also does not even let me solve the puzzle, even if I do it right I get the whole "something must have been wrong" message).

Edited by IonRud

The following video is a bug report.

I'd like to add on the last part that it is evident that something is causing the character to walk towards the wall, because the bumping noises can be heard.

• Upvote 1

also if I go back to East Geaeren city you get locked into dialogue like at the police station where you walk a couple of tiles north and get stuck.

I tried every access to the city except flying there. even if you enter from the taxi service and the train you end up on walkeable tiles in stark contrast to the two entrances located near the lab.

I will put the save where you are stuck and a save where you are about to enter there.

game.rxdata

game.rxdata

Edited by roboticgamers

I don't know if this is a bug, per se, but Alolan Raichu cannot learn Surf. I know technically only Pikachu can get it, and through an event, but I was told to report this because it might be unintended. And if it intended, then I'd like to request Erick's A-Raichu to lose Surf because that is just a little unfair, maybe?

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, sandy said:

no defibrillator avalible in akuwa town to wake the old man barring progression and this is with the patch

Did you go through this opening in the wall? There was someone else who reported it as a bug because they didn't know they could walk through here. 

image.png.24403b0cad21e55f4d2fd3c2720100d0.png

i dont know if this was part of the lightningrod fix in the most recent patch or if it was even intentional or not but i figured i would mention it just in case................ when battling for the 12th badge (i was playing on intense mode if that is of any help btw) whenever i would try and use volt tackle/thunderbolt with my raichu (kantonian forme) lightningrod would trigger from my own raichu and render it useless.............

up until that point i have never had lightningrod backfire on me in the sense of having it activate when my raichu would use an electric type move

note i was able to win the battle even with that issue but in the event it wasnt intentional and also was not part of the lightningrod fix i figured i'd bring it up to be safe

I walked into the police department in grand dream city and got stuck at the front door after some dialog from a cop and my game saved so i can't really move from that point.

Edited by BukoBunny

On 3/20/2018 at 10:51 AM, Jan said:

I have no idea what you're trying to show me here. I went to all these places and it all worked as intended.

It was moved to Akuwa Town. It's no longer on Terajuma. 

Please send me your save file and I will fix it for you. The crash in the Police Station is completely unrelated to the Ana quest. 

Also jeez, it looks like people didn't read the post even though I bolded it in red. But, I expected this, so *shrug*. 

The character issue was explained here: 

Game.rxdata

idk if the old lady on the 3rd floor is supposed to be like this but after beating her lvl 11 abra she goes into a lvl 49 kadabra which with a dark type can be taken down in around 2 hits so long as they use a physical dark move and have decent attack stat............. and then there's the elephant in the room and by that i mean her last mon is a blasted lvl 93 alakazam o.o idk if thats intentional even for intense mode or not but yeesh that seems a little much............. im hoping its not intentional but imma keep trying even with the alakazam that high even tho im effectively signing my party's death contract so to speak pitting a bunch of 19-25 mons against a lvl 93

20 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

idk if the old lady on the 3rd floor is supposed to be like this but after beating her lvl 11 abra she goes into a lvl 49 kadabra which with a dark type can be taken down in around 2 hits so long as they use a physical dark move and have decent attack stat............. and then there's the elephant in the room and by that i mean her last mon is a blasted lvl 93 alakazam o.o idk if thats intentional even for intense mode or not but yeesh that seems a little much............. im hoping its not intentional but imma keep trying even with the alakazam that high even tho im effectively signing my party's death contract so to speak pitting a bunch of 19-25 mons against a lvl 93

It is intentional

////Fuck I haven't been on forums long enough ugh lemme just move this to the other savefile bug thread sorry/////

Spoiler

Just in the beginning of V10, I thought I'd explore GDC for any new changes - like tormenting the lady on the street - and when I try to go into the Central Building, I get this: image.png.e72d80b681c5950650c2df5df27fc6cf.png my save file has some experience being heavily modded, but I made sure to disable followers and save it with the original V9 script before loading V10 ... Any help would be appreciated! 

Game.rxdata

Capture.thumb.PNG.d50af9b2345ef5ffdbfbf3b58b7deec5.PNG

When walking into either of these tiles marked with a badly drawn X, I'm pushed forward, as if I'm on a tile that moves me automatically, into the trees, making me unable to move.

image.png.e96def04ab5a1dbc675972cf9712a205.pngimage.png.1db8d11c16b9ebf5173ca14f72d6bc3e.png

EDIT: Ignore this, it's a fault of a mod I'm using.

Edited by TDoggyDog

not really a bug.. i dnt think.. just me nitpicking but...where maria goes to the basement nd tells her father to get out of the way.. he was on the other side of the room lol...this is the very beginning of the game btw (just to clarify)

Edited by KingOfCats
clarity