[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

2 minutes ago, redeyedraven said:
  Hide contents

image.png.5fe839b9184aff726acdc6fde7ef5222.png

the game said ditto went somewhere spooky but it didnt appear on giratina's head

image.png.912855e39bd89352d90f52755bbcf2cc.png

same goes for litwick, it didnt appear after beating the dimensional rift chandelure

For ditto, try the cemetery to the west.    And for litwick, you need to put a candle on one of the tombstones ( sorry I don't remember where to get the candle) 

Just now, Serenity1981 said:

For ditto, try the cemetery to the west.    And for litwick, you need to put a candle on one of the tombstones ( sorry I don't remember where to get the candle) 

okay, thanks for the fast reply

I am at the part where me and little Marianette go through Indriad's trial. Only Venam was left but whenever I try to enter her trial room on the Absol statue, the screen goes black. Audio is present however.

I created a separate topic, but i believe this is a bug, so will post it here as well. At the Bladestar base, after the split i went with Erin, and encountered this in a puzzle room. 

"An intense heat emanates from furnace. Place the Black Shard Ore into the furnace?"

Then i pick yes and immediately get Black Shard, which, i think, im suposed to take from the furnace as the 6-th press. 
And only then i get the message "Character placed ore into the furnace", while already having a shard. So, again, "Place ore? - Got shard - Ore placed" is just a weird order of events and doesnt let me complete the mirror. 

So, my game crashed when i battle with flora against a random blade star grunt in the Darcklight Cave ! 

Hope a patch soon ;) Im a huge fan of rejuvenation

Thank you for your work, all the rejuvenation Staff !

( Sorry English is not my mother tongue, so excuse me for the grammar faults ^^ )

Bug in Darclight Cave.PNG

I'm in the goldenleaf auditorium and I can't get out. I've tried multiple times but nothing happens. Also does anyone know where I can find ditto in Goldenleaf town? Before I got stuck I looked for him everywhere and still couldn't find him. He wasn't on the Giratina statue. And is anyone else having a problem getting into Gearen City? Whether I use the truck or the train, I get the same result everytime. Some random text pops up on my screen before my avatar starts walking on its own for a few steps until it just stops and then I can't move at all.

3 hours ago, Amos said:

So, my game crashed when i battle with flora against a random blade star grunt in the Darcklight Cave ! 

Hope a patch soon ;) Im a huge fan of rejuvenation

Thank you for your work, all the rejuvenation Staff !

( Sorry English is not my mother tongue, so excuse me for the grammar faults ^^ )

Bug in Darclight Cave.PNG

Somewhat glad to see im not the only one getting these runtime errors.

Im pretty sure my problem is caused by incomplete folders though...

Does anyone have an idea how I can fix the folders? It seems to say that it tries to load vsBar0 which I checked indeed does not exist in the folders.

EDIT: I copied vsBar0 and vsTrainer0 from the V9 folders and the error is gone.

Someone might want to change the names of the things in the folder so this wont happen to anyone else...

Spoiler

SJcCLbg.png

Edited by Arlaxeon

Every time I load my save file this message shows up, and the window closes after. Also to note my avatar's sprite doesn't show up on save file menu screen.

error save file.PNG

1 hour ago, Arlaxeon said:

Does anyone have an idea how I can fix the folders? It seems to say that it tries to load vsBar0 which I checked indeed does not exist in the folders.

Someone might want to change the names of the things in the folder so this wont happen to anyone else...

Reveal hidden contents

SJcCLbg.png

Unlucky for me it didnt change my issue but ty for help man ^^

• Developers
2 hours ago, Arlaxeon said:

Reveal hidden contents

SJcCLbg.png

Internal character data was changed. With patch 1, changing your character, and or healing at Gearen Lab, Kakori Village, and Xen Brigade will fix this issue without any need to change graphics.

• Developers

For some reason, the game isn't pulling data from Game.rxdata anymore, but instead the most recent backup. This is really annoying as I have a few saves I'm working on, including my main save. As of now, I can only access my solo run save, as that's the post recent backup.

So when you go back from GDC to the place where train used to stand at the end of V8 there is repeated cutscene with Krystal and Erin. After that I ended up in train? I am currently fighting trainers in that train, but I finished V10 already.

EDIT: I battled all trainers and exit train. I ended up in GDC so maybe this is intended bug? Hyper voice tutor is there as well. 

The buglist says that the issue with Ana having sprite issues after you play as Marianette are fixed in the current patch, but even with the most current update when I do the lava/jumping trial in Chrysalis (Chrysolia?) manor, I still turn into maria permanently. I'd rather not be stuck as maria for the whole game, and I've heard that the sprite eventually changes to the 'default' one, so I find myself unable to progress any further as a result. Is there a workaround for this, or am I just boned forever?

Note that I'm not technically stuck, just in the eyes of 'I want my sprite to stay as it currently is', I'm stuck.

• Like 1

I can't talk to Florin in the elevator after going through the cave. Nothing happens when i click on him. Did I miss an event or something? I've already patched the game. I've attached my game file. Thanks.

NEVERMIND: I traced my steps back and a few events I already did replayed themselves. After going into the area where you do the button puzzle, Florin came back. After going back to the elevator, the event started and I was able to enter it.  

Edited by Soushi

I don't know if I'm stupid or not but I took up the Oshawott quest in version 10 and I know where I need to go but since the layout of Darchlight forest has been changed, I can't get to the beach where the ranger with the Samurott is, so plz help