The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

And the Update-Bomb continues.

I got Dimensional Manipulation, which apparently means I can turn PokeBalls into Pokecubes.

Creative way to edit out dealing with that dumb puzzle, seems like half the game could be solved by you just walking up and punching someone. 

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/the-terribly-titled-reaction-locke-of-pokemon-reju-t18470-s400.html#p1644710

And so we reach chapter 60. The longest update I've ever done. Or will ever do ha! 

Be sure to check the replies for a little treat as thanks for humouring me with that superpower game.

Enjoy!

Up until the last 50 images or so!

😭

• Global Mods
22 minutes ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/the-terribly-titled-reaction-locke-of-pokemon-reju-t18470-s400.html#p1644710

And so we reach chapter 60. The longest Nuzlocke I've ever done. Or will ever do ha! 

Be sure to check the replies for a little treat as thanks for humouring me with that superpower game.

Enjoy!

Up until the last 50 images or so!

😭

I'm sorry Sean, but Texan has formally requested your ban. As a mod I'm going to have to do what needs to be done

Spoiler

nothing.

(Damn I missed last chapter so I'm late to the superpower game. I got Meta-crafting, which seems pretty OP)

Spoiler

User can craft anything out of anything/everything, including physical, mental, spiritual, imaginary, abstract/conceptual materials and substances at incredible speed. They can forge anything they want including all powerful objects, conceptual tools, objects and weapons and anything else they want.

At least Coma's mean "you still have plot relevance, but not for a while"

And if you don't put me in that game as some sort of main character, I will be very hurt and cry... And then kick you down a waterfall. But it would be awesome if I was in a game but alas, I am no game maker or even sprite maker for that to happen. Sad, sad me.

Wow. You got fucking insanely lucky to find not only a shiny but a female Salandit. Those things are strong as fuck but can't take a hit for shit. Glass cannon. But damn.

That reminds me. Have you not played Sun/Moon/Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon yet? If not, what do you think of some of the 7th Gen Pokemon you've seen in this game so far?

Wow. That Eldest is fucking brutal.

"I think I'll only be able to quit when I'm dead" Umm... If I remember correctly at where you're at in the game... You know what? I'm just gonna stop there in case I spoil something. I don't have a good memory of the right sequence of this game and don't want to spoil a... very bizarre and crazy point in the game that made me hit the table, stand up and yell "the fuck is going on right now?!"

If you don't remake the song Let It Snow to where it's a demonic voice and have it out by Christmas, I will be very disappointed in you... I'm gonna be disappointed aren't I?

I was kind of expecting you to turn Super Saiyan there and... Wait wait. No. That's my shtick! You're not allowed to do that!

Whew she's not dead don't worry Sean Melia will revive her

Let it snow let it snow let it snow RIP Groudon Chiller is the best

Ahahaha Texen is the hero we all deserve

That super team is hilarious (did you make them yourself?) buuut seeing as i'm the odd one among them i'll probably go apply for X-Force (it's a nice way of saying i'm too cool to hang out with them but don't tell anyone *wink*)

Oh come on Sean, at least make me an Iphone X instead of a crappy Nokia (;´д`)ゞ

welp that happened...at least she is not ded,in a coma just not DEAD...also you get to save two waifus so mayyybe worth it? (o′┏▽┓`o) 

maybe we could copy Texan and sparta kick Madame X in the final battle

fu*k now I got Let it go stuck in my head AGAIN...thanks bro.

"Space Invader". . . I'll take it! So in terms of team dynamics, it's basically just like you and your group in Rejuvenation, 1 guy does all the work and everyone else is just there. It's like poetry it rhymes. 

Also once again Chiller's Mirror Coat saves the day. I was kinda worried about that Groudon, but you handled it with shocking ease. 

The Eldest in general was pretty great, attitude wise she's almost like an old lady version of you with all those sick burns being handed out. 

And onto Aelita. . . . well at least she's not dead. But yeah that does bite considering Aelita is likely the second strongest trainer in the group right after you. Surely the assault on Valor mountain will be fine. 

Those hero costumes and names got a good chuckle out of me, especially mine so 10/10 design

>shiny female salandit holy crap what good fortune for you,

Along with everything else this chapter sans the eternal coma of the last person you hang out with who hasn't pissed you off 

and the dusting of that one red shirt, but you know, gotta take the good with the bad

Wow everything was going pretty good for you up until the end.

I mean you got a shiny female Salandit, beat a legendary with no losses, and got the magma stone!

At least Aelita's just in a coma 😔

And you're right about the power I got, I could make SO much money that way!

The picture was cool too, everyone's names and costumes were spot on 😁

And after an epic battle with the godly figures of this world that ended in 1hko, we are once again rewarded with more sadness. Isn't it nice how the reward system in this here RPG works?

Aw man im kinda sad i didn't bother with the  superhero generator now.  oh well

#PraiseChiller

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/the-terribly-titled-reaction-locke-of-pokemon-reju-t18470-s420.html#p1644968

Real short update this time. But I just couldn't go on, man not after this.

"Acting the maggot" is an Irish phrase for being or doing something incredibly stupid.

Also Melia is a maggot.

So it works both ways!

• Like 1

Sidequests for a month...so basically a part of the game where you are actually the star and don't have to deal with whatever screw-up Melia caused. Seems like it'll be a grand month indeed. Seriously why is it that the dumbest characters are always the most important? Might as well put a leash on that thing.

To reply back to your comment on the nuzlocke forums, isn't Gohan's Ultimate Form only have electric currents going around his body or is it just white energy waves? I cannot remember that well. I could just look it up buuuuuuut... I'm lazy. 🙂

Ohh hey look. Super Delicious Magical Angry DerogatoryTrainer. I couldn't think of any other words to make it sound more awkward but not that much awkward... I am a weird man.

Shhh it's okay Sean i understand seeing Melia again after a long time can do that to a sane person, now i don't want to alarm you but she will (probably) get captured again and you'll have to save her (again) but look at the bright side at least for the next month you'll still be the protagonist

P.S.

to reply to your reply - do i look like someone who cares about something so silly like "teammates"? Chiller is one of my favorites for a reason

And so Melia does the heroic protagonist thing of flying off to confront the villains all on her own, ignoring her problems to save the day..... while disrespecting all of the trouble you where put in to earn the fucking lava surf tm.

God Venam was right, she is a bitch.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/the-terribly-titled-reaction-locke-of-pokemon-reju-t18470-s420.html#p1645096

I will never trust a Quiz again.

Also

On 10/5/2018 at 12:30 AM, Commander said:

Sidequests for a month...so basically a part of the game where you are actually the star and don't have to deal with whatever screw-up Melia caused. Seems like it'll be a grand month indeed. Seriously why is it that the dumbest characters are always the most important? Might as well put a leash on that thing.

Spoiler

R6p7ebsl.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey! Pokemon is for everyone! Screw what the haters say! SCREW THE HATERS!... And I don't mean that in the inappropriate way.

Hmm... Which do you hate the most? Charlotte or Melia?

Omg. I haven't laughed that much in a long time when you did that "wtf?!" gif/video/whatever that is. Omg. Thank you for that.

Two things, first is how does that random npc know the true identity of the big bad, and second why does true identity of the big bad even matter? Its not like we have a solid idea of what xens goals truly are aside from vague comments like soul gathering, and we haven't seen that much of X to get a feel for her character, so why should the player care about who she is?

But Sean you could do so many things with an alternate timeline (btw if you're still wondering both of them are bad) like call that Mareep Evil Jasmine and make her do evil or well considering you "normal" things

Spoilers for the Reborn run nice too bad i'm going to become 70 and forget everything about it before you continue it.

Ahhh AA Team you're always there when i need a laugh

You're being called "they" because Jan doesn't want to assume your gender and/or sexuality because it's a very very very (very) important thing for SJW or he's simply too lazy to make slight variations in some dialogues (probably both)

There are still some Rangers alive? I hoped Angie killed them all...what a downer

I was waiting for this xD 
But hey, when game makes stuff silly intentionally  for comic relief, it is at least much more bearable than the stupidity that infests the main story that is supposed to be (mostly) serious business.