The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

What a fucking madman.  You probably did some rough calcs before but ..   what  fucking madman.  Sending a dragon to kill a bulky ice type is one thing, but switching it on an incoming ice stab on top ... lmao.    So lucky Cold Truth is weaker than ice beam (has a 30% freeze chance tho).

Also rip Soozey. This was the most unfair death in the whole series imo. Just makes you hate Veronica even more. 

The Terribly Titled franchise now  started  havng ads in its content.  One of which will send you straight to the dentist.  World's really going to decline   I would still pirate buy that CD tho.

Also leave it to Sean to make an already dramatic segment 10 times more dramatic.

Man Soozy is pretty cool *immediately gets killed via friendly fire*. . . wow this is why I dread doing AI partner double battles in fangames like this. They're a liability more often than not. Also crap poor Ali, I saw that coming the moment you kept him on the field against Mamoswine. I think the bad part is your team sans Zira (and Rose, who I tend to forget is actually pretty fast, thank goodness for Jolly nature) for this fight was REALLY slow. Like Coffee probably would have been invaluable here. . . 

Also, man was I wrong about Rose not being helpful here. The murder dragon saves the day yet again, though like Gaunt and Commander said you are REALLY pushing your luck there. 

Melia being basically a deity isn't much of a stretch considering everything else with the girl. Just wait for her to go Super Saiyan Blue or something like that a some point, mark my words.

Also the sprite edits on the continue to be my favorite parts of this run, from Star Blusterium, Zira on the field, and Chiller in your desperate attempt to stay relevant. 

Time to go rescue Nim (and Amber too I guess) for real this time! 

Welp, RIP Soozy. I've never used a Magcargo so I can't comment on how good he was, but you kept him alive longer than any Slugma I've ever owned so... congrats on that I guess?

And RIP Ali as well, you got out sped by a Mamoswine 😔

I... genuinely can't believe Rose survived that move. She has brought you nothing but good luck since you got her.

But you should really be more careful, because that luck may just run out on you one day...

Also, I don't know if you got a bug or if Jan just made Angie's battle easier, but I remember Cold Truth re-freezing the battlefield whenever it was used 🤔

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/the-terribly-titled-reaction-locke-of-pokemon-reju-t18470-s380.html#p1644411

Yo. Basically just a breather between all the mayhem that happened last time and mayhem that'll happen next time.

Also why does everyone want to fuck Bowser now? Fucking internet trends man.

Anyway read on, false unbelievers! 

On 9/23/2018 at 3:06 PM, YinYang9705 said:

It figures Venam would be a teamkilling cunt, poor Soozey though, he deserves a better fate then that.

Alas poor Ali, you deserved a better fate then dying to the exact same move as Soozey fucking everyone and their mother having earthquake

That's basically why I chose Turtwig as my starter in Rejuvenation, so I can Earthquake people without waiting a million years to get the TM.

Also for this update: I'm starting to think Jan dragged out you getting to Valor mountain because he wasn't sure how to handle the events up there. The gap is actually ridiculous. 

Yay the return of Dr. Zauis, he's rapidly becoming one of my favorite Team Members of yours. I hope you keep the Nasty Plot gag going, it's pretty great. 

Honestly you got kinda lucky with Blu-Ray in that battle with Aelita, because I'm like 90 percent certain that Blaziken packs Thunderpunch. Also I now I kinda want to see a Dance off between Aelita and Rose, such an insult can't be ignored.

For Sean & Aelita's superfunadventurewherenothingwillgowrongpleasepleasepleasefortheloveofgod!

. . . . You should know better at this point, come on now. . . 

Edited by Dex
Spelling error.

Dr. Zaius is a true friend.

After all, only true friends will help plot the destruction of your enemies!

Now you get to go on a little adventure with Aelita and have a vacation away from Melia!

Sounds like a good time to me 😉

Finally a couple of chapters without Melia ahhh feels good

A bucket...to collect lava...i know this is Pokemon and it's full of crazy things but you're not Melia so it will kill you

You have pictures of yourself in your bedroom...that is hmmm a little narcissistic but it's fine (i expected pictures of Melia with a target painted over)

Now she took your bedroom too the next thing is probably your body but it's not too late just quietly put a pillow on her face and let nature do the rest

Oh boy, Zygarde cells, only now that there's more of them, and I'm not even sure if the primary complaint about them was addressed for this, I.E, no way to track where you found each one, hooray!

And thus our heroes have committed assault, attempted manslaughter, destruction of property and attempted arson, all against a figure of authority on the region, for what little that means. Whats more shocking is that Aelita suggested most of that, you really wouldn't expect that out of her.

Death flag for Aelita too bad i actually kinda liked her or is she really going to get arrested for attempted murder (among other things)? Btw why is her plan so complex? He is super weak and literally can't stop you.

Chiller MVP (even if he almost died) now nothing (except basically any fighting or steel or rock Pokemon at his level) can stop his bloody rampage!

Yeah seeing all the "normal" characters in this game i'm pretty surprised Jan included someone like Texen (even as a comic relief) but i'm pretty sure something bad is going to happen to him sooner rather than later (in conclusion this game needs more TERRARW! or at least more funny moments).

Day 756 the search for Sean's superpowers continues without any major result Melia is still the protagonist

Fiore Mansion...that DOES sound familiar like...like it's from a much better game where you actually are the protagonist (except a couple of forced interactions) but that's just a guess

Amaria had to change name and skin color because she...she felt like it yeah that's it! Definitely not to meet some "diversity quotas" yup i'm sure of it

It was always satisfying making his gym burn. And his "precious" hair as well. Btw, it's been a while since it seems like you've smiled in 1 of these. Not meaning you haven't smiled in the other ones. Just you were smiling a lot more in this chapter than the other ones. It's nice... That sounds so weird doesn't it? o.O

Chiller is probably the most intimidating ice cream cone I've ever seen.

I... I never thought I would ever have to type that sentence...

Alas poor Aelita, you were one of the good characters.

You will be missed 😔

• Haha 1

Wow you're just pumping these out like crazy, that eager to get through with this arc huh? Now poor Commander will never catch up at this rate!

I'm kinda surprised your just now doing the Zygarde thing, but then I remember it's relatively recent thing that Jan added and you started with an earlier version of Rejuvenation. 

Texan being a joke is true, but to be fair he's far higher leveled than Keta ever was when you were first there. He's honesty on the level of a certain Ghost Gym Leader. Also the dude has a serious case of helmet hair, he should be a laughing stock for that alone. 

Honestly Aelita is a lot of fun most of the time, especially compared to Venam and Melia. I'm certain NOTHING bad will happen to her. 

When new update comes faster than I would comment on the previous one. kek.

I wonder what was your capture for the corrupted caverns.  

Also its funny that i see Caesar  using  Wild Charge more often than his main stab xd

smoke detection  seriously   BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

>smoke detection

That'd be more hilarious if I didn't get http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Emotion_Detection which is only slightly more useful

and thus the greatest enemy to an rpg PC has reared it's ugly head, large ass mystical doors of a semi religious nature, if you only had a religious person that was on your side........

pfffhahah smoke detection ahaHAA ok well at least you have a superpower now happy? Btw i got Demonic Artillery pretty badass i know.

Sean you punched a person! I didn't know you were so violent! You could've just let Zira play with her a little

The List! We finally see the mythical list and it looks pretty accurate one question though: at what number is pre-death Melia?

I see that you are still using V9 version of Rejuv because let me tell you the whole place in V10 is completely different also why didn't you catch a pokemon in the corrupted part of caratos mountain...you might get a female salandit ya know.

Finally we get to see how you rank your waifus,and I can't believe that Melia rank higher than Narcissa and Madame X ( ̄▽ ̄)"

also curious how your Reborn list looks like

also I try that superpower thing and I got Phone Mimicry basically I have the power of a phone...thats it, also I might turn into a phone with a pair of arms and legs so yeah fu*k that power