The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

You're still alive? Damn...the curse didn't work after all (it's probably the same gypsy you went to) but really i hope you recover fast (purely for my amusement of course) and try not to fall doing "heroic" stuff anymore

Now it's time to register to the game and see my character die a gruesome (and hopefully epic) death

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh. The struggles of a hero. Always having to risk his life...and sanity for others...even if those others constantly try to steal your spotlight.

Get well soon, Derogatory Trai er! Don't force yourself.

Also, what is your opinion on Sword and Shield? Is it okay? Meh? Terrible? Too mind-numbingly-easy -because-who-on-earth-think-making-exp-share-mandatory is-a-good-idea?

• 3 months later...

I don't know what kind of heavy injury you appearantly got but I hope you recover fast.

About the new series : Knowing my luck, I'll either die in the beginning or the end.

Hey, WHEN'S SNAKEWOOD?

Also REMEMBER THAT 50 YEAR OLD GAMECUBE?

Happy April Fool's day btw.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2019 at 9:58 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

I avoid the doctors in this region for a very good reason.

You mean

The best (totally-not-corrupt) doctor in Aevium, Dr Isha? Who totally doesn't have a bunch of people locked-up in basements against their will!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-88-my-teenage-robot-life.1076/page-41#post-824351

FROM THE ABYSS I EMERGE!

AND NOW I'LL GO STRAIGHT BACK TO IT!

Enjoy the terrible re-beginning of this slow march towards death/the end of this game.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

You're alive? That's fantastic!

Who else was I gonna watch suffer for my entertainment?

Shame you lost a Pokemon during your return to the run, but at least it wasn't anyone important.

RIP Roll, you were... an HM slave.

Reading people's diaries is just inevitable, you should honestly just embrace it at this point.

What a perfect re-introduction back to Rejuvenation! Nothing like a robot tossing you out of a window onto the cold unforgiving ground to welcome you home 😄

In all seriousness though it's great to have you back. I'm glad you're doing better!

Anyone cares to mention that Neville must have gone into orbit, seeing how long he was up? And fell on Saki unscathed? When you just about died to a mere four-story fall?

What do you mean he was just stuck in the roof?

It's great that you're back! I loved the new chapter and am eagerly awaiting the next one. 

You're back and in typical fashion you pick probably the "worst" of the Help Missions. All this bull with Sakitron and Anti-Assist, and then comes the punchline at the end, I could only laugh. Also you're sprite editing is pretty great.

Also RIP Roll, he's an HM slave but losing a Pokemon to Anti-Assist is always gonna be galling. They're side villains at best!

Though how much you wanna bet by the end of the game it's revealed they're being bankrolled by Team Xen.

All and all great chapter to get back into the game with, we shall watch your suffering with great interest. 

On 11/7/2020 at 2:50 PM, Mindlack said:

Anyone cares to mention that Neville must have gone into orbit, seeing how long he was up? And fell on Saki unscathed? When you just about died to a mere four-story fall?

you forget that sakitron follw comic toon logic, therefore orbital or 4 story fall are mere fake death

Everyone could guess that there was no way we would get paid that much, but still it hurts(also how low value is the pokedollar/filthy rich are the blakeori that hundred of billions is pocket change?)

Let me guess, you disappear for another 6 months?

Someone just needs to slughter AA at this point, otherwise they are going to kill the whole region by sheer stupidity.

Was that "Rotomphone" conversation with Carnage about the Odd House quest?

Sakitron best girl!

So, when's the Snakewood update coming out?

Also remember that 50 year old Gamecube?

oh shit you came back

how refreshing

shame about your parents, may they be in a better place

alas poor bibarel whos name I cant be bothered to remember

you were a good sacrifice to the surf curse

I didnt fucking miss sakis dialogue though jesus christ

FNAF isnt the quintessential eceleb game anymore, its all among us and whatever Novembers FOTM is

how nice of jan to turn the loyal machine protecting her home from two robbers the bad guy

evolution stones cost 2100, a piece, so they stole alot of fucking evolution stones apparently

• 2 weeks later...

Is that...is that really you? Honestly though i gave up hope on seeing this nuzlocke again (i just check the forums every so often for updates on Reborn and that's it) so will you continue or is it a one time thing? Anyway glad to see you again.

I think i like the narrator, if he stays at least you'll have someone sane to talk to beside (some of) your Pokemon

And we have another "brilliant" quest where winning the battle means nothing, where you're (literally) treated like a punching bag and the "bad" guys win...hooray...but really isn't the majority of quests in Rejuvenation like this?

btw any plans for Starlight Divide? I'll be checking the demo today...just played it....it's bad, some aspects are ok (not great mind you) while others. especially the story made me cringe so much, can't believe this was made by the same person that created Reborn...i'm not even mad just disappointed

Do I hear wedding bells?

Or are they requiem bells?

Guess you'll find out, huh?

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-89-my-big-fat-garufan-wedding-29-11.1076/page-41#post-825858

Also this fucking thing WAS not meant to take two weeks.

This time of year is just kind of busy.

The uploads should be much faster come the new year.

I hope

Replies that I remembered I started doing down here before my absence.

Spoiler
On 11/7/2020 at 3:53 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

Omg! You're back! THE LORD IS BACK!

Ehh. I give it 2 weeks until you lose it.

Uhh... You wanted a robot to wear a bikini...? I'm sure there's a kink name for that.

More broken and jaded than ever!

WELL JOKES ON YOU I CAME BACK AFTER 3!

It's called being a man of culture, you plebian.

On 11/7/2020 at 5:17 AM, pikafan96 said:

You're alive? That's fantastic!

Who else was I gonna watch suffer for my entertainment?

Shame you lost a Pokemon during your return to the run, but at least it wasn't anyone important.

RIP Roll, you were... an HM slave.

Reading people's diaries is just inevitable, you should honestly just embrace it at this point.

What a perfect re-introduction back to Rejuvenation! Nothing like a robot tossing you out of a window onto the cold unforgiving ground to welcome you home 😄

In all seriousness though it's great to have you back. I'm glad you're doing better!

Well I wouldn't got thaaat far. It's great at the very most.

Probably the mice in your underground colosseum? WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE ONE! DON'T LIE!

He or She did his or her duty in the line of battle. We will always remember him or her fondly.

I've genuinely become so skilled at it that whenever I read them I always open them on the EXACT right page for plot details.

Let's put that on the list of shit-tier superpowers i seem to be getting.

Nothing like glass shards in the back to make you think of home.

Glad to be back! All that's left for me to do is exercise like mad to get rid of the fat I accumulated being an invalid.

On 11/7/2020 at 6:49 AM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

So when are you going to get Rose her Flygon boyfriend? She deserves some happiness after all the bullshit she helped you through.

On the other hand he might die horribly so maybe hold off on that until uhhh, whatever the plot of this game is, is over.

j7Zjd9Nm.jpg

On 11/7/2020 at 1:50 PM, Mindlack said:

What do you mean he was just stuck in the roof?

It's great that you're back! I loved the new chapter and am eagerly awaiting the next one. 

Everyone has slapstick immunity except for me. That's my guess.

Glad you liked it and wait no more! Because this one should really have come out much earlier!

On 11/7/2020 at 11:08 PM, Dex said:

You're back and in typical fashion you pick probably the "worst" of the Help Missions. All this bull with Sakitron and Anti-Assist, and then comes the punchline at the end, I could only laugh. Also you're sprite editing is pretty great.

Also RIP Roll, he's an HM slave but losing a Pokemon to Anti-Assist is always gonna be galling. They're side villains at best!

Though how much you wanna bet by the end of the game it's revealed they're being bankrolled by Team Xen.

All and all great chapter to get back into the game with, we shall watch your suffering with great interest. 

Remember the golden rule of this run. Sean is incredibly lucky when it comes to catching and battling Pokemon. And ONLY then.

The rest of the game is hell.

It does infuriate me. I remember losing one or two on Terajuma to them as well. The fuckers.

It'll either be Ayuda's son or that. A entire division of Team Xen designed just to annoy Sean. I'd believe it.

I'm so glad I could provide that for you.

On 11/10/2020 at 11:01 AM, nam23 said:

you forget that sakitron follw comic toon logic, therefore orbital or 4 story fall are mere fake death

Everyone could guess that there was no way we would get paid that much, but still it hurts(also how low value is the pokedollar/filthy rich are the blakeori that hundred of billions is pocket change?)

I know I shouldn't hope, nam23.

But you can't crush that small flame within in me.

On 11/11/2020 at 4:51 PM, No name said:

Let me guess, you disappear for another 6 months?

Someone just needs to slughter AA at this point, otherwise they are going to kill the whole region by sheer stupidity.

Was that "Rotomphone" conversation with Carnage about the Odd House quest?

Sakitron best girl!

So, when's the Snakewood update coming out?

Also remember that 50 year old Gamecube?

God I WISH. Wouldn't have to put up with your SHIT if I did.

I doubt they even know what death is, honestly.

Ah. I'll get into it more in the actual Odd House quest. But basically it boils down to Rotomphones being the realization of Giovanni's dream.

To use Pokemon as tools.

On 11/16/2020 at 9:57 PM, YinYang9705 said:

oh shit you came back

how refreshing

shame about your parents, may they be in a better place

alas poor bibarel whos name I cant be bothered to remember

you were a good sacrifice to the surf curse

I didnt fucking miss sakis dialogue though jesus christ

FNAF isnt the quintessential eceleb game anymore, its all among us and whatever Novembers FOTM is

how nice of jan to turn the loyal machine protecting her home from two robbers the bad guy

evolution stones cost 2100, a piece, so they stole alot of fucking evolution stones apparently

Yes. How TRAGIC and not at all convienient that I was the only name in their will. So SAD.

She or he's in the great big dam in the sky now. Making sure those Africans get as little rain as possible.

Enemy Unknown seems to be the thing nowadays just like Vtubers. *Sigh* I'm just getting old.

There might have been Mega-Stones as well.

But that brings up the question; WHY do rich business people in the Pokemon world always seem to be rock collectors? It's bizarre. 

On 11/17/2020 at 8:06 PM, Generic Gamer said:

Glad you're back, Derrog.

Thanks, pal!

On 11/28/2020 at 8:39 AM, Gaunt said:

Is that...is that really you? Honestly though i gave up hope on seeing this nuzlocke again (i just check the forums every so often for updates on Reborn and that's it) so will you continue or is it a one time thing? Anyway glad to see you again.

I think i like the narrator, if he stays at least you'll have someone sane to talk to beside (some of) your Pokemon

And we have another "brilliant" quest where winning the battle means nothing, where you're (literally) treated like a punching bag and the "bad" guys win...hooray...but really isn't the majority of quests in Rejuvenation like this?

btw any plans for Starlight Divide? I'll be checking the demo today...just played it....it's bad, some aspects are ok (not great mind you) while others. especially the story made me cringe so much, can't believe this was made by the same person that created Reborn...i'm not even mad just disappointed

It's me, Gaunt! IT'S ME! And no. The only way this nuzlocke won't be played until death or completion is if either Jan or I irl die.

I've sunk too much damn time into it as it is. To not finish would be a waste.

Well don't get too attached. I'm notorious for abusing/murdering my employees.

The majority of Rejuvenation itself is like that. Not just the quests. It's the main gripe I have. Someone ALWAYS comes in last minute and cutscenes their way to victory after I did all the hard work of actually winning something.

Starlight Divide? What plans do you mean? I haven't played it yet but I'll probably give it a whack.

I've never been big on demon or angel characters. They seem to always be kinda cringe as a rule.

It's only the first part, right? Or a demo? It might get better. I'll have to try it before the next chapter of this goes up.

On 11/29/2020 at 1:25 AM, nepeta100 said:

oh boy its help quest time again and boy is it going to be interesting your take on that house questline probably coming up soon glad youre back

I MAY or MAY NOT end up siding with the actual fucking hoover demon over Narcissa.

You'll have to wait and see...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

You weren't supposed to mention the mouse coliseum! It's not open to the public yet!

Anyway, it's always a blast seeing Karen again!

It's a shame she has now technically stolen two Mega Rings from you, but I'm sure you'll get one someday...

Who says you have to wait until the apocalypse to put spikes on your car? I say if you can put enough spikes on your car then you're the one that gets to make the rules!

I forgot about the infinite nuggets. Why did you have to remind me about the infinite nuggets?

Now my faith in humanity has been lost again.

I... I don't remember the giant floor Unown, or the forced marriage to Karen. In fact I don't really remember any of this from back when I played through this part of Rejuvenation...

I think my brain might have blocked this part of my memory to try and protect me...