The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

Oh, a change. Neat.

Why does Kanon survive? Like, honestly.

Jeez Veronica. Have some heart.

Remember, Kanon! The Dark Side offers unlimited power! And cookies!

Hey, did your smoke detection powers go off?

Yeah, it's increeeedibly bull. Just give us some wins, okay?

Good! Finally! Some comeuppance!

Xen is everywhere, and everywhen because of COURSE, they are.

Ah, Chiller. Never change.

Sean is a Dimensional Rift Human confirmed.

Whelp. All I can really say is that it's good to read this again. And kill Melia, Veronica, and Ren.

You ever just get your ass saved by your arch nemesis? happens more often than you think! 

Also, Paladins being angry as fuck is a very old trope. just look at Orlando Fuiroso, which is all about a Paladin who gets angry as fuck. like, hell, at one point, he gets so angry he breaks a freaking mountain with one swing of his sword!

so yeah, you'd 100% be the group's Paladin.

• Upvote 1

Hey, welcome back!

I was honestly worried that this run was dead for a while! Glad to see you prove me wrong 😃

Veronica just makes herself more unlikable as time goes on.

I mean she can't even give a boy a few minutes to mourn his dead dragon.

That's just heartless.

Maybe Madame X just didn't appreciate you reading her diary.

Don't you know that really bad things happen when you read other people's diaries!

As far as I can tell all the images were up, so that's a plus I guess. Also obligatory "it's been 10'000 years!" and all that. Best part about this is that I can see what happens without having to play myself! (Being nowhere near skilled at Pokemon to get through Rejuvenation as it is now, like holy hell Geara is murdering me at the Radio Tower).

At least there was a Pokemon battle in this segment. . . though it was so inconsequential you chose to resolve the issue with the People's Elbow instead. Wish that was an actual option in the game, especially for a lot of the Grunt Gauntlets Rejuvenation likes to through your way.

Madame X saving you still makes no sense, you'd think she'd jump at a chance to be finally rid of the greatest threat to her plans. 

Funniest parts of this whole Chapter were the Black Sludge gag and you throwing the Doom Orb at Melia.

Also "A new timeline has been created". . . at least the game was nice enough to tell you your action had consequences I guess. Better than being utterly blindsided. . . unlike a certain other Pokemon fangame. 

Also, also: considering where you're at reuploading the Reborn Run, have you ever considered doing a Q and A for Rejuvenation? Like when you hit Chapter 100 or something like that. Could be cool. 

Yyes yes...after all these years of sacrifice and research we finally found it! The Mythical Next Part of the Legendary Quest to find sense in Rejuvenation....glad to have you back i though you were on vacation or something (btw two images are missing for me as well)

Can't you see it Sean Madame X (aka Melia from the future) is the one who will save everyone so actually you're the "bad guy" of the story....wait...that actually makes kinda sense and it's probably why you don't "feel" like a protagonist! (and not because Jan is a Melia fanboy)

Paladin? By the extremely rational and not at all flawed alingment system in DnD you're clearly a Blackguard

So you're not actually immortal? Madame X was saving you the whole time? She could be lying because if not then why did she try to kill you (herself and by proxy)? Arrhg with all this time travel and superpowers nonsense it's getting more confusing by the minute and more importantly why is all this stuff in a POKEMON game?

On 9/12/2019 at 8:24 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Let me know if there's any problems with the new site or viewing images.

I won't really be able to DO anything about it but I'll at least be sympathetic.

Seems like I'm unable to access the new site for some reason. A shame since I liked your playthrough a lot, despite the Melia-hate. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.

4 hours ago, The Fangame Riddler said:

Seems like I'm unable to access the new site for some reason. A shame since I liked your playthrough a lot, despite the Melia-hate. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.

What seriously?

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/index.php?forums/fan-challenge-runs.7/&prefix_id[0]=3

Is this link any better? It's not directly to the run but the forum instead.

3 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

What seriously?

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/index.php?forums/fan-challenge-runs.7/&prefix_id[0]=3

Is this link any better? It's not directly to the run but the forum instead.

The link's working, thanks for the save.

Edit: Finished reading the latest installment and it alongside the previous couple perfectly sum up why this would be my least favorite episode of Rejuvenation. Literally so much could've been avoided had we been able to open our mouths and told the others about what we learnt, most notably Gardevoir's deal with the police. I'm just thankful that the episodes after that happen to be much, much better. But hey, at least you were able to take out your anger on your least favorite character; now if only I could do the same to my least favorites...

• 2 weeks later...

Who would you hand the bomb-setting maid to anyway? The Police?! If those that Gardevoir corrupted are any indication, they are a combination of dumb and incompetent and might  even get conviced to do her bidding(if she has any)

You could kill her but it's a kid friendly game after all. Although Spacea and Tiempea/Crescent might do it.Plus heroes let problems fester sothey can solve them later.

Good job remembering the fog, i didn't. But then why did they forcibly send the gang to Hell Terajuma(actually came to like the place through exposure effect and the map remodeling)? Making you (and maybe Melia) through physical and emotional suffering? Such benevolent goddesses would never do such a thing!

I too expected a Melia tug war but the game had mercy for your soul.

I actually like the arc, if only because it's a nice point to have things slow down a bit.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-83-the-third-wheel-trainer-29-09.1076/page-38#post-779339

Oh so much fun to be had with my best pals, the blonde one and the purple one who is actually the red one ruining everything in the world.

Anyway have fun reading. Next one will be out sooner than this one.

Also I'm putting the replies down here on a trial basis.

I figure it's probably better this way so you and I can remember what you said instead of switching tabs while writing them. Also I think you'll get a notification about it?

Don't know why the fuck it took me so long to do it, honestly.

So yeah...

Replies:

Spoiler
On 9/12/2019 at 12:55 PM, espeon860 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

you know shit gets real when you use a darkseid meme

the suffering will never end I would say nothing can get worst but I can be proven wrong a lot of times

Well nothing will be worse than Infinite Nuggets in the stupidity department. But there's loads of worse things to come in other categories!

On 9/12/2019 at 2:04 PM, YinYang9705 said:

I just assumed there was some country music about how the wives are perfect submissives, although I guess that people that listen to country and people that upload music are two distinct groups

I dont think it's self pitying when you're mourning a beloved pet, veronica you insensitive bitch

>maidiac

I chuckled

since you're the guy they send to deal with all the dangerous enemies, you're clearly the underappreciated fighter 

Country musics seems to mostly be about; a lost love, your wife leaving you for another man, a lost truck, cornfields, beer, or your truck leaving you for another man.

Veronica in one (polite) word; insensitive.

I'm glad you did. I like when people notice the little jokes.

Definitely some tanky class at least since I seem to be the one getting all the god damn injuries.

On 9/12/2019 at 3:30 PM, Angelkitsune said:

*Me when I haven't went to the Nuzlock forum for a long time* What is this sorcery?!

And would you look at that today the day was saved by Deus Ex Machina X because apparently she can time travel now....makes me wonder what kind of power she is going to have next time 

BTW nice armor,never took you as a cosplayer what other costume do you have.....JOKER!!! 

It's all new and...I think improved? There's some issues with images not loading but I think they come back if you reload the page. It's confusing.

Just wait for the Deus Ex Melia at the end of this Part. Lots of "fun" there. She's got anime sword skills at least.

Haha I'm no cosplayer. This was just a edgy hoody 15 year old boys used to like wearing. I'm surprised it still fit to be honest.

Now I'm gonna assume you mean Persona 5 and not the Batman Joker. The answer is no. I spend like the bare minimum on normal clothes as it is. I ain't paying to look like an anime boy!

On 9/12/2019 at 6:42 PM, Majin J-Awesome_One said:

About damn time you've gotten back to doing this! What do you think you're doing making us wait MONTHS for this!? Are you that inconsiderate!?… Seriously, I've missed these so much. Glad you're back doing these again! 😄

I mean... I know things don't go your way when you beats someone but isn't that what happens sometimes. You do something, expecting a good outcome and then BAM! The bad outcome still happens? Idk. I mean I like that kind of thing so maybe it's just me.

I am so glad you remembered the almighty book of unanswered questions. The name needs work though.

I'm not sure if that timeline was different or it's the same. I think Madame X somehow reversed time so you could make the right decision.

… I'm very disappointed you didn't yell "RASENGAN!" when throwing the orb into Melia's face.

Well he doesn't need to blow out your eardrums. He's already blowing out his own ass. 🙂

Glad that you're back again though. Seriously. So to give feedback on any problems with the new site, when I 1st was reading it, a little ways into it, your pictures just stop showing up. Luckily, a simple refresh fixed that. I think there were 2 pictures though that didn't show up? Unless you deleted them afterwards. But there wasn't that many issues.

I do have the next 30 chapters already written if that's any help? I wasn't completely idle.

Yes but these bad outcomes would be extremely preventable in the real world because I can move my body independently. If Geara actually tried to push me, I'd pick that skinny fucker up and toss him in myself, I'd also tell Vitus it was Gardevoir who hired the Police and I'd also slap Veronica every now and then.

It was based on the Dwarf Book of Grudges, I could call it that?

Sorry man, it's never a good sign of mental wellbeing when you're yelling out anime attacks.

What's this about eardrums?

Yeah I'm having those problems as well. Really fucking annoying me. Especially with some of the gifs. 

On 9/12/2019 at 6:51 PM, Lspaceship said:

Oh, a change. Neat.

Why does Kanon survive? Like, honestly.

Jeez Veronica. Have some heart.

Remember, Kanon! The Dark Side offers unlimited power! And cookies!

Hey, did your smoke detection powers go off?

Yeah, it's increeeedibly bull. Just give us some wins, okay?

Good! Finally! Some comeuppance!

Xen is everywhere, and everywhen because of COURSE, they are.

Ah, Chiller. Never change.

Sean is a Dimensional Rift Human confirmed.

Whelp. All I can really say is that it's good to read this again. And kill Melia, Veronica, and Ren.

Kanon surives because he's an important character to the plo-

What's that?

He's just some fucking non-person? Oh okay.

Team Xen is the Alpha and the Omega.

Also I'm not. I'm clearly a ghost inhabiting a dead body of some guy.

Glad you like it. And I can only hope I'll get the chance. Maybe not Ren though. 

On 9/12/2019 at 8:51 PM, Generic Gamer said:

You ever just get your ass saved by your arch nemesis? happens more often than you think! 

Also, Paladins being angry as fuck is a very old trope. just look at Orlando Fuiroso, which is all about a Paladin who gets angry as fuck. like, hell, at one point, he gets so angry he breaks a freaking mountain with one swing of his sword!

so yeah, you'd 100% be the group's Paladin.

And that is the most annoying thing possible. I now understand why some villians would "rather die" than accept help from their hated hero.

Well then that's that sorted. Paladin Sean, the unwilling protector of Aevium!

Also what's even better about Orlando Fuirso is that his love interest is named Angelica.

A.

Looks like A-girls and Paladins are just drawn to each other.

And just like Orlando I will kill everything if Aelita gets paired with Ren. I swear to god, Jan you better not do it. 

On 9/12/2019 at 9:11 PM, pikafan96 said:

Hey, welcome back!

I was honestly worried that this run was dead for a while! Glad to see you prove me wrong 😃

Veronica just makes herself more unlikable as time goes on.

I mean she can't even give a boy a few minutes to mourn his dead dragon.

That's just heartless.

Maybe Madame X just didn't appreciate you reading her diary.

Don't you know that really bad things happen when you read other people's diaries!

Oh no. I'll keep at it. It'll only ever abruptly stop if I die in real life. So fingers crossed my job as a crash test dummy won't end badly!

he's so bad I genuinely think she couldn't train any other type besides Poison. So toxic.

Whaaaat? How could something BAD happen from reading someone's diary?

It's not like you'd uncover a sham of a relationship and then they jump of a waterfall and you forget them for four years!

Naaaaaaahhhh! That's never going to happen!

On 9/12/2019 at 9:53 PM, Dex said:

As far as I can tell all the images were up, so that's a plus I guess. Also obligatory "it's been 10'000 years!" and all that. Best part about this is that I can see what happens without having to play myself! (Being nowhere near skilled at Pokemon to get through Rejuvenation as it is now, like holy hell Geara is murdering me at the Radio Tower).

At least there was a Pokemon battle in this segment. . . though it was so inconsequential you chose to resolve the issue with the People's Elbow instead. Wish that was an actual option in the game, especially for a lot of the Grunt Gauntlets Rejuvenation likes to through your way.

Madame X saving you still makes no sense, you'd think she'd jump at a chance to be finally rid of the greatest threat to her plans. 

Funniest parts of this whole Chapter were the Black Sludge gag and you throwing the Doom Orb at Melia.

Also "A new timeline has been created". . . at least the game was nice enough to tell you your action had consequences I guess. Better than being utterly blindsided. . . unlike a certain other Pokemon fangame. 

Also, also: considering where you're at reuploading the Reborn Run, have you ever considered doing a Q and A for Rejuvenation? Like when you hit Chapter 100 or something like that. Could be cool. 

For thousands of years, I lay dormant, alright. Couldn't help it though. Tapatalk was locked and it took like three months to get my run over.

Well you're at a disadvantage of not having a Murder Dragon with a guaranteed 40hp damage move or a over-leveled Liepard. Or being as stupendous as moi~

If I was allowed to use human on human violence more often a lot of problems wouldn't exist. Just "SazzleDazzle use Smokescreen" then run behind the Grunt and bop them.

Sure it's cheating but I'm the only main character who seems to fight honestly anymore.

I bet it's because she's totally into me. She was so in awe of me smacking her bird down she fell in love and she's just playing a tsundere/yandere cliche.

Either that or I'm delusional.

Reborn? Is it Reborn? Because I read something where if you don't beat Solaris at Mt Pyrous you won't get the Golden ending. Which is unfair as balls.

I was going to have a special chapter for that but then I decided Part 3 was going to be extremely fucking long because I couldn't find a decent place to end it until the Bad future was over.

Which is Chapter 154 I think? I might do one for chapter 151 or after Part 3 but before The Keta Side-Show Special. We'll see.

On 9/12/2019 at 11:27 PM, DemICE said:

AAand hes back,  with nothing less than  a fucked up timeline salad.  Just how many timelines have been branched  during just this chapter? lol

Also i enjoy these extra scenes xd

There's one where that man was trapped on the toilet for several more minutes until the staff gave him some toilet roll.

Everyone died in that timeline.

Poop explosion.

Glad you like them! More to come!

On 9/13/2019 at 1:19 AM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Hecc yeh you're back!

When a new timeline gets created does the old one stick around? Are there a bunch of "no Sean"-timelines where everyone is just kind of flailing about and the villains are sad because they have noone to be "mysterious" at?

And better than ever! Maybe! I dunno. I don't think I've hit my Golden Age yet.

Those timelines eventually get destroyed by whatever Team Xen, Arceus Cult, Bladestar are planning. Because no Pokemon Team has ever had a plan that wouldn't backfire spectacularly since Team Rocket.

On 9/13/2019 at 5:50 AM, Gaunt said:

Yyes yes...after all these years of sacrifice and research we finally found it! The Mythical Next Part of the Legendary Quest to find sense in Rejuvenation....glad to have you back i though you were on vacation or something (btw two images are missing for me as well)

Can't you see it Sean Madame X (aka Melia from the future) is the one who will save everyone so actually you're the "bad guy" of the story....wait...that actually makes kinda sense and it's probably why you don't "feel" like a protagonist! (and not because Jan is a Melia fanboy)

Paladin? By the extremely rational and not at all flawed alingment system in DnD you're clearly a Blackguard

So you're not actually immortal? Madame X was saving you the whole time? She could be lying because if not then why did she try to kill you (herself and by proxy)? Arrhg with all this time travel and superpowers nonsense it's getting more confusing by the minute and more importantly why is all this stuff in a POKEMON game?

Nah not vacation. Forced leave with pay is more accurate. Couldn't update the Tapatalk story anymore because of the site change. I did type up a load of furutre chapters while I was on break though.

Fuck it then. If it turns out I'm the Billie Eilish of this game then I'm just going to start enslaving people. I'm either the hero or they'll wish I was.

Okay that's definitely wrong. I'm plenty heroic! I don't "epitomize evil"! I just smite those who stand against me because they're usually wrong anyway!

If I was a Blackguard, Venam wouldn't see the light of day for the rest of her life!

No, no. I'm actually immortal. These fucking people aren't "saving" me. They're more interrupting inside my mind as I regenerate. And then trying to pass it off like they were saving me.

Just turn off your brain broooooo.

On 9/14/2019 at 2:52 PM, Chickens said:

Every protagonist needs a fake protagonist so that if the villains want to get revenge, they wouldn't target the real protagonist.

You know I know you meant that to reassure me....

But that would also describe me being the fake protagonist to protect Melia.

Considering that's what I was for Part One. A distraction protagonist while Melia was off "training"

On 9/14/2019 at 4:21 PM, The Fangame Riddler said:

The link's working, thanks for the save.

Edit: Finished reading the latest installment and it alongside the previous couple perfectly sum up why this would be my least favorite episode of Rejuvenation. Literally so much could've been avoided had we been able to open our mouths and told the others about what we learnt, most notably Gardevoir's deal with the police. I'm just thankful that the episodes after that happen to be much, much better. But hey, at least you were able to take out your anger on your least favorite character; now if only I could do the same to my least favorites...

And when we do Vitus doesn't believe us. That's how it'd play out unfortunately. Sometimes the future IS set in stone.

Well let's remain optimistic! After all it's not like I'll be beaten to death or married against my will in the next few chapter right?

R-right?

On 9/23/2019 at 9:11 PM, nam23 said:

Who would you hand the bomb-setting maid to anyway? The Police?! If those that Gardevoir corrupted are any indication, they are a combination of dumb and incompetent and might  even get conviced to do her bidding(if she has any)

You could kill her but it's a kid friendly game after all. Although Spacea and Tiempea/Crescent might do it.Plus heroes let problems fester sothey can solve them later.

Good job remembering the fog, i didn't. But then why did they forcibly send the gang to Hell Terajuma(actually came to like the place through exposure effect and the map remodeling)? Making you (and maybe Melia) through physical and emotional suffering? Such benevolent goddesses would never do such a thing!

I too expected a Melia tug war but the game had mercy for your soul.

I actually like the arc, if only because it's a nice point to have things slow down a bit.

Gardevoir could have also just teleported into KuGearan herself, thrown the bomb and teleported back before it hit the ground.

Well if it's any consolation I do beat her to the point of death. And then she dies.

Also this is not a kid-friendly game. Lotta awful stuff in this shit.

Well Melia suffered some emotional suffering but the only physical pain she got was a cold from Angie. I died.

Well you'll like the filler arc then. Just peace and tranquillity.

Okay I'm lying.

Did you know 52% of the Rejuvenation Forum is pinned posts? Maybe they should get rid of some of the more unnecessary ones or the locked ones...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wouldn't call the police! I'd probably make you more insane though. Which Idk if that would be an improvement or not.

… Never ever keep writing "Oooh Sean" repeatedly again.

Wait... Wasn't Gary Oak like 10 when he started his adventures too? Anime is weird.

Are you referring to the girl who is like "DON'T STEP ON MY FLOWERS YOU ASSHOLES OR YOU BOTH WILL DIE AND I'LL USE YOUR BURNED UP BODIES AS SUPPLUMENTS FOR MY PLANTS!" near the very beginning of the game?

I know you want her dead but you'd have a better chance for her... to smoke some good grass... and be stoned... 😎

Don't forget the money you make from defeating trainers!

At this point, I'm pretty sure that Venam's mom punching her through the roof has become iconic.

Btw, I know you despise...? Dislike...? Hate...? I know you have a negative feeling towards Venam but I am curious. Do you like her original sprite better or her normal look now?

Replies thing is neat. Not life-changing, but neat.

Bah. We know how good the police are in this region. "Infinite Nuggets!"

Remember how a fire supposedly burnt down West Gaeren, and Veronica supposedly started it? How about we do it, except finish the job?

The Rangers provide a very valuable service! They make the police look better!

If they didn't take credit for your work, then they wouldn't be here. It's the curse of Jan upon us.

Cowbell won't work. They have trackers on you, so when you try to be sneaky they'll just ruin things even more for you.

72 hours??? I thought this was multi-week at least!

Oh no. NOOOOOOOO! I CAN'T USE THAT WORD ANYMORE! IT IS TAINTED!

Don't worry, I'm sure you're #2 or 3. At least, you'd better be.

Violence is helpful at achieving a state of catharsis. It's science!

OF COURSE I REMEMBER NADINE!

Okay, this comment is getting too long. Skipping some stuff.

Would you really want young Melia?

Don't worry. She'll get her due......

Yeah, Gaeran is decent.

Someone with life skills? In this game? HERESY.

Now if only we could see that in THE GAME. LIKE PEOPLE WE ARE SUPPOSEDLY FRIENDS WITH GETTING CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WHERE WE BECOME FRIENDS WITH THEM.

I mean... I thought the destruction of Kakori Village was pretty cathartic myself.

But I'm not really a big fan of that section of Rejuvenation so my opinion might be biased.

I actually really like your theory involving Karrina basically stalling for time, it adds a bit of depth to the story in my humble opinion.

And of course Nadine's in on it. Why else would she be so paranoid about those flowers?

Also I really like all those edited photos you did, especially that third wheel one. It was very accurate.

I just feel like they add a certain charm to the story 😁

and so melias messiah complex caused her to commit a robbery on one of the only people capable of stopping the gas

how heroic

if your character could actually talk, I'd imagine the cutscene on the yacht would actually be pretty comfy

and if you know, the characters that could talk had likable personalities

You might know this by now but your theory on Karrina is spot on. The rework of the game's beginning made it really obvious too with her saying something to the tune of "Okay I think I stalled you long enou- I mean I think we're done here!"

Someone needs to make comics out of every time you're trying to get the game to remember that you can do the thing while the characters ignore you. I always think that shit's hilarious.

I think I like the idea of having the replies here. Also, oh wow Part Three is 80 plus chapters. Well there is a hell of a lot of story to go through for this game. Oh man I can't wait for the Bad Future Arc (even though that is ages away), the stuff that goes on there lol.

Time for the other half of Gearan City, can't be much worse than the other. . . . right? At the very least the side quests don't seem so bad. . . though considering your track record. . . .

Venam and Melia continue to be almost endearingly dumb at times (well to me, it's probably much harder to deal with in person), though them increasingly reacting to your shenanigans/calling them on their shit is increasingly my favorite part of this run.

Also finally context for that Karrina/Melia edited picture from way back (I completely forgot Melia drop kicks this girl, like what the hell). Also your Karrina conspiracy theory honestly doesn't sound that far fetched compared to everything that has happened so far. 

Pirates of the Aevium league. If you're Jack Sparrow does that make Melia Barbossa and Venam . . . the monkey?

Also, 

8 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Well you're at a disadvantage of not having a Murder Dragon with a guaranteed 40hp damage move or a over-leveled Liepard. Or being as stupendous as moi~

Jan upped the difficulty for Versions 11 and 12 like a lot even on Normal. Doesn't help Geara has like 3 or 4 mons that run Dazzling Gleam, rendering my Pangoro a liability. I'll just continue to watch you suffer   live vicariously through you. 

Amber gave you her number? When did that....wait there are phones in this region?

The sea shanty was great (a Pokemon game where you're a pirate would be actually cool) but how did you convince Orlando to participate?

Is Karrina the first person not falling over themselves to "accomodate" Melia? I think she is...heh but she immediately recieved a kick to the face for it also nice theory about her (if only this game did less retcons)

Wow Sean your mind is definitely not the nicest place to be in *yikes*

Aww.....I was hoping that we get to see a Sailor Moon type of transformation sequence poo.....oh yeah I forgot that gearan sewers got a remake in the newer versions, that that's before Neo-gearan city. Imagine Venam being in charge of the place like wow Adrieen what r u thinking!?!?!?

Are we coming up with names for that gas in west gearn now?! I want it to be called Green day toot noooo.....that's not a Jojo reference... or Biggelsworth's fart

Also Venam seriously wayyyy to be subtle about it everyone can tell that you are trying to get inside Melia's pants,everyone can see it......except Melia apparently.And after we saved Kanon's ass we have to deal with those two Meliasexuals kissing her butt again.

Also I like that extra scene with Amber 

was the wall of text intentional for the korrina theory up until you saw her in game because it felt like there should be images somewhere in between

edit even more images seem to be missing around when korrina goes to the boat yeah this episodes images are definitely broken for at least me

oh seems like its fixed now another great episode XD

Did you actually thought all of that about Korrina when you played through that section of the game? Because, damn, you have great insight. I swear, you seem to pick up much more stuff than me who had played through the game for like, 2+ times. Lend me your wisdom, please

But if what you said about Korrina is true, then damn. What a bitch. If there's a list for top  Rejuvenation bitches, she's on the top 10. I would had put her on top 3 but there are tons of other bitches in Rejuvenation that commit much more disgraceful, despicable, and disgusting acts that make her's look minuscule in comparison...

...Come to think, is it just me or most of the annoying characters in this game are females? I mean, sure there are some terrible guys like Ghost Wanker and Nimrod, but the number of terrible women kinda outmatches and outrank them.

Speaking of list, maybe you should make a list for top Rejuvenation bitches in the future for the Season 3 finale? We already knew who's the best girls, now make one for who's the worst.

Also, if you are Melia and Melia lover's third wheel, what makes Kanon? Their pet slave?

...That's actually kinda possible come to think of it