Jump to content
Maqqy

Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield

Recommended Posts

Well we did get news for Pokemon Sword and Shield from Coro Coro… Juuuust not the 1 we were hoping for though. In Japan there seems to be a contest about naming a new move at this time. The following is the type, Damage and Effect.

 

Type: Steel

Damage: 140

Effect: Does major damage but reduces user's Hit Points to 50%.

 

If you wanna see where I saw this info from, I will provide the link to the YouTube channel here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Well we did get news for Pokemon Sword and Shield from Coro Coro… Juuuust not the 1 we were hoping for though. In Japan there seems to be a contest about naming a new move at this time. The following is the type, Damage and Effect.

 

Type: Steel

Damage: 140

Effect: Does major damage but reduces user's Hit Points to 50%.

 

If you wanna see where I saw this info from, I will provide the link to the YouTube channel here.

 

 

They did the same contest back in DPPT with Draco Meteor. Slightly looking forward to the the winner 😁

 

Looks like May will be our lucky month! Set your eyes in May 10. I’m very much sure of that date.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Maqqy said:

 

They did the same contest back in DPPT with Draco Meteor. Slightly looking forward to the the winner 😁

 

Looks like May will be our lucky month! Set your eyes in May 10. I’m very much sure of that date.

And we'll be closer to November! (Just assuming that's the month when the games come out)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me since Feb trailer release:

 

0435AA1B-5A7B-4FF7-A686-B7B00D543591.thumb.jpeg.bf24bd2f572783e87e8663d76f556b50.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Maqqy said:

Me since Feb trailer release:

 

0435AA1B-5A7B-4FF7-A686-B7B00D543591.thumb.jpeg.bf24bd2f572783e87e8663d76f556b50.jpeg

Yessss exactly!

It's been FUREVER since any new juicy and official gen 8 information!!

What is Nintendo/Gamefreak doing?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It isss understandable since SM was released the same day and the next news came in May. We only have few weeks left before the final dawn 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Maqqy said:

It isss understandable since SM was released the same day and the next news came in May. We only have few weeks left before the final dawn 😁

I see what you did there 😉 

 

I just want to know the legends of the games ._.

 

EDIT/ADDING MORE SINCE I CAN"T DOUBLE POST:

@Maqqy

Spoiler

What do you think of this? More than just the thumbnail ofc 😛

 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...