Maqqy

Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield

Well we did get news for Pokemon Sword and Shield from Coro Coro… Juuuust not the 1 we were hoping for though. In Japan there seems to be a contest about naming a new move at this time. The following is the type, Damage and Effect.

Type: Steel

Damage: 140

Effect: Does major damage but reduces user's Hit Points to 50%.

If you wanna see where I saw this info from, I will provide the link to the YouTube channel here.

9 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Well we did get news for Pokemon Sword and Shield from Coro Coro… Juuuust not the 1 we were hoping for though. In Japan there seems to be a contest about naming a new move at this time. The following is the type, Damage and Effect.

Type: Steel

Damage: 140

Effect: Does major damage but reduces user's Hit Points to 50%.

If you wanna see where I saw this info from, I will provide the link to the YouTube channel here.

They did the same contest back in DPPT with Draco Meteor. Slightly looking forward to the the winner 😁

Looks like May will be our lucky month! Set your eyes in May 10. I’m very much sure of that date.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Maqqy said:

They did the same contest back in DPPT with Draco Meteor. Slightly looking forward to the the winner 😁

Looks like May will be our lucky month! Set your eyes in May 10. I’m very much sure of that date.

And we'll be closer to November! (Just assuming that's the month when the games come out)

• Upvote 1

Me since Feb trailer release:

0435AA1B-5A7B-4FF7-A686-B7B00D543591.thumb.jpeg.bf24bd2f572783e87e8663d76f556b50.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Maqqy said:

Me since Feb trailer release:

0435AA1B-5A7B-4FF7-A686-B7B00D543591.thumb.jpeg.bf24bd2f572783e87e8663d76f556b50.jpeg

Yessss exactly!

It's been FUREVER since any new juicy and official gen 8 information!!

What is Nintendo/Gamefreak doing?!

It isss understandable since SM was released the same day and the next news came in May. We only have few weeks left before the final dawn 😁

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Maqqy said:

It isss understandable since SM was released the same day and the next news came in May. We only have few weeks left before the final dawn 😁

I see what you did there 😉 

I just want to know the legends of the games ._.

EDIT/ADDING MORE SINCE I CAN"T DOUBLE POST:

@Maqqy

Spoiler

What do you think of this? More than just the thumbnail ofc 😛

• Haha 1