Pokemon Desolation Episode 5.1

Caz

• Global Mods
9 minutes ago, Maneeee said:

Yooooooooooooooo! hyyyyyyyype! So ecstatic this is out! There an obtainable list, or have I missed it?

I've mentioned this on the server but i'll just say it here also, the official obtainable list for Deso will come out sometime next week! but until then, please explore to find out whats new, whats been changed and whats where 😄

Breathe in, breath out...

GOOOOD IT'S HERE! FINALLYYYYYYYY!!!!

* have an heartattack and collapses on the floor*

Just kidding, i'm alive.

For every people who allow the return of Pokemon Desolation, thank you. You are heroes, now.

Congratulations.

• Like 1

• Developers

Coming at you with a steaming hot hot-fix build. It seems that a huge number of game-breaking issues only presented themselves after we completed testing (typical), which is made the last twelve hours a roller coaster for me. I hate to deliver a product that contains game-breaking crashes, so hopefully this quick action makes up for it (at least a little).

In other news, andracass made a Mac port of the game (with inhuman speed), so show her some love. She also cut the file size down dramatically, giving those of us with bad internet some much needed breathing room.

Links can be found on the original post.

Here are some quick notes on this fix:

Spoiler

Fixed:
- Surfing in Frozen Tunnel
- Alistair not adding to vendor count
- Darkinium-Z pick up causes crash
- Makuhita crash

- Helix Cave tile passability
- A number of tile errors 
- Other stuff that I can't be bothered writing up

Existing issues:
- MKXP does continue to cause crashes and other graphical issues on some computers. Please use game.exe if this is the case
- The switch to Generation 7 resulted in map ID's being changed. Some Pokemon in existing saves will have moves that they shouldn't. Old moves can still be taught again using the move relearner.

Cheers for the support thus far!

• Like 6