Pokemon Desolation Episode 5.1

Caz

23 hours ago, Izetarion said:

Can't wait to play that mod I'm seeing on Youtube!

*Maniacal Laughter*

(I'm one of the two devs who work on the game)

This playtester in specific gained a lot more traction than expected. I wasn't planning to release the game for a good while because it wasn't finished and it wasn't going to be a super widespread thing. :/.

• Like 2

On 10/8/2021 at 1:38 PM, (S)agent said:

*Maniacal Laughter*

(I'm one of the two devs who work on the game)

This playtester in specific gained a lot more traction than expected. I wasn't planning to release the game for a good while because it wasn't finished and it wasn't going to be a super widespread thing. :/.

Okay. SUUUUUUUUPER~ late on this, but I'm hoping this Intense Mode mod would be available some time before the ending of the year. 

This is right up my alley, especially in light of Rejuv dev team's latest news about their Intense Mode.

(P.S. THAT METAGROSS, STARMIE, AND ALOLAN NINETALES SHINY SPRITES THO 😍😍😍😍😍😍)

10 hours ago, Izetarion said:

Okay. SUUUUUUUUPER~ late on this, but I'm hoping this Intense Mode mod would be available some time before the ending of the year. 

This is right up my alley, especially in light of Rejuv dev team's latest news about their Intense Mode.

(P.S. THAT METAGROSS, STARMIE, AND ALOLAN NINETALES SHINY SPRITES THO 😍😍😍😍😍😍)

yeah this mod is definitely not gonna be done by the end of the year theres a lot that still needs to be done like most of the random trainers teams rebalancing of important trainer battles and some of the early game random trainers etc.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Okay wow, I started playing this game August 3rd of last year and it was the first Youtube Series I started, I just finished the game today with me needing to edit the last two videos and I have to say this game was AMAZING! The twists and turns, the surprises and not knowing what was going on half the time, you guys have made an amazing game and I'm so excited for the next update!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone have any tip against Rosetta Mega

Spoiler

Gardevoir

? I tried all the poison, steel and Ghost option that I have and yet nothing works.

Edit: I was able to defeat her using a Darmanitan with Fire blitz and trained him at the agility and strenght caves

• 5 months later...
On 7/18/2022 at 4:09 PM, Murillo said:

Does anyone have any tip against Rosetta Mega

Reveal hidden contents

Gardevoir

? I tried all the poison, steel and Ghost option that I have and yet nothing works.

Edit: I was able to defeat her using a Darmanitan with Fire blitz and trained him at the agility and strength caves

Heavy Metal + Heavy Slam Aggron and a bit of luck because the damn thing has to miss Focus Blast for me to pull it off which took a few tries.