Pokemon Desolation Episode 5.1

Caz

11 hours ago, Murillo said:

you can do what I did, delete the saves files until you can undo the bad ending. Just goes above in this discussion and you will find how

I battling with Hardy and his mega gallade destroy everything I have. any tips?

Have something with Intimidate. What's your team anyway? In my case, Skuntank manages to take a hit, use Screech then get defeated the following turn. Next, I send out Cacturne, troll the AI with Spiky Shield + Sucker Punch. I know that M-Gallade is such a pain especially in Dark-Monotype.

6 hours ago, Mingo said:

how to evolve charjabug, and where is someone of the starly line before the third gym?

Spoiler

It's rater complicated. You need to defeat Rosetta (5th gym) then talk to a boy south of Tournament Hall where many people sit down. There, he will give you 'Package Key' after defeating Rosetta.  The key is used to open a locked Storage in Cellia South (just try each locked room there as I forget). Inside the storage is key for Abandoned Power Plant in Cellia Central. Use that key to unlock a room in Abandoned Plant and you can level up Charjabug there to evolve it~ It's such a pain that Charjabug has the same evolutionary method as Magneton hence why it comes so late. Perhaps, Vikavolt should be available earlier as NPC trade for future version?

For future reference, you may want to check this thread: 

P.S. Sorry for double post, I intend to edit previous post but make a mistake instead..

11 hours ago, Ghostly10009 said:

how do i even get it to start up guys? i've seen a little of the gameplay, and seen the screenshots and it looks like a great game, but i can't find the file to start it up or the code needed to do so. please help so i can play.

Run Game.exe or Game-z.exe, either one should work.

24 minutes ago, Ghostly10009 said:

I downloaded it, and haven't done anything else except look through it and tried to start it. I don't have either of them

You have something like this, correct? Or have you already extracted it? If not, you need a tool like WinRAR or 7zip. Once you have either one installed, you just, well, extract the Deso folder.

Capture.png

5 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

You have something like this, correct? Or have you already extracted it? If not, you need a tool like WinRAR or 7zip. Once you have either one installed, you just, well, extract the Deso folder.

Capture.png

thanks for the help, i'll try to redownload and do that. 

20 hours ago, Phi-Bi said:

Have something with Intimidate. What's your team anyway? In my case, Skuntank manages to take a hit, use Screech then get defeated the following turn. Next, I send out Cacturne, troll the AI with Spiky Shield + Sucker Punch. I know that M-Gallade is such a pain especially in Dark-Monotype.

Reveal hidden contents

It's rater complicated. You need to defeat Rosetta (5th gym) then talk to a boy south of Tournament Hall where many people sit down. There, he will give you 'Package Key' after defeating Rosetta.  The key is used to open a locked Storage in Cellia South (just try each locked room there as I forget). Inside the storage is key for Abandoned Power Plant in Cellia Central. Use that key to unlock a room in Abandoned Plant and you can level up Charjabug there to evolve it~ It's such a pain that Charjabug has the same evolutionary method as Magneton hence why it comes so late. Perhaps, Vikavolt should be available earlier as NPC trade for future version?

For future reference, you may want to check this thread: 

P.S. Sorry for double post, I intend to edit previous post but make a mistake instead..

My team is Lycanroc, camerupt, vileplume, poliwrath, Greninja and Altaria. But none of them survives Mega gallade

Hi folks! Made an account just to say that this is an amazing game so far. A few minor questions:

1) Is an ice stone (or some means of evolving Alolan Sandshrew) currently available? If so, where can I find one? Feel like I've checked every rock on Silver Rise for hidden items, haha.

2) Is there documentation for the new field effects that don't appear in Reborn, like the cloud field? I got caught by surprise when my stealth rocks didn't work in Aderyn's gym; managed to beat it by brute force / some paralysis luck, but it'd be neat to know how to exploit the field myself (e.g. how to turn it into a different field, what moves get boosts) if something like it comes up again.

Thanks!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Murillo said:

how to I get to choose one of the pokemon in the Blackview park event? I want a togepi

You've got to find Boss's "manly" Pokemon around the place. One's Silver Rise, one's at the top of a mountain, one's near the Moltres statue, the last one's on top of a building, accessible after fight with Scarlett. BTW, you're gonna fight the Boss and his pokemon after gathering them, so be ready for a heavy battle. THEN you can choose.

On 7/26/2020 at 7:13 AM, stibarsen said:

Hi folks! Made an account just to say that this is an amazing game so far. A few minor questions:

1) Is an ice stone (or some means of evolving Alolan Sandshrew) currently available? If so, where can I find one? Feel like I've checked every rock on Silver Rise for hidden items, haha.

2) Is there documentation for the new field effects that don't appear in Reborn, like the cloud field? I got caught by surprise when my stealth rocks didn't work in Aderyn's gym; managed to beat it by brute force / some paralysis luck, but it'd be neat to know how to exploit the field myself (e.g. how to turn it into a different field, what moves get boosts) if something like it comes up again.

Thanks!

ice stone should be somewhere in silver rise i think. i remember getting one.

Edited by Daniel Prithvi

6 hours ago, Murillo said:

Where can I get a Razor Claw?

And what is and how I use the secret cave under the manor

You can buy those from the evolution item store in Central Cellia.

It's an area dedicated for EV training, where each of the smaller caves correspond to a stat. Cavern of Agility being the place for Speed, Cavern of Mental Strength for Sp. Attack and so on.

It's recommended that you buy the Power Items from your manor shop before EV training.

Does anyone know what choices in E5 affect the certain endings? as i got the bad ending but i am going to replay from the start of E5 to attempt the good ending and i would like to make sure i get it this time. Thanks in advance

14 hours ago, Matthew_1878 said:

Does anyone know what choices in E5 affect the certain endings? as i got the bad ending but i am going to replay from the start of E5 to attempt the good ending and i would like to make sure i get it this time. Thanks in advance

Spoiler

Saving Nova at the end of Episode 4 really helps with getting the good ending of episode 5. Other than that, there are a lot of books scattered around as well as a cave inscription that provide you with what is commonly referred to as "Insight." You'll know you interacted with the right thing when you get a message that goes something like this: "You feel a wave of curiosity wash over you." (It's been a while since I finished E5 so I don't remember exactly what the message says, but its in a different font color so you'll know for sure when you see it). If you interact with enough of these, I think 7 is the minimum, and you also saved Nova, there's no way to get the bad ending, just make sure you do not give Darkrai your hand when given the choice. 

Oh, and for several pieces of insight, they're not really shoved in your face, you gotta search for them. So make sure you do a lot of the sidequests around Odis Village and explore every nook and cranny. A big hint for the Dreamscape is that when something is locked, it usually won't be locked for long 🙂 

... Also after you beat the Team Crescent Member in the East Wildlands, go back to the Town Hall to get access to another piece of insight where there was once some random dude blocking the way. 

Edited by Junior
  • Thanks 1

I've been play Pokémon for years but I don't know much about IV/EV stuff, but more so in fan games. I found the Trapinch in the game with a Lax nature, which is probably not great but on the EV info section has values between 20 and 30 for every stat. Is that good or bad? 

Edited by Kayl93

30 minutes ago, Kayl93 said:

I've been play Pokémon for years but I don't know much about IV/EV stuff, but more so in fan games. I found the Trapinch in the game with a Lax nature, which is probably not great but on the EV info section has values between 20 and 30 for every stat. Is that good or bad? 

The higher your IVs, the better. While you don't need to completely obsess over having high IVs, they're nice to have and might even come in clutch.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

The higher your IVs, the better. While you don't need to completely obsess over having high IVs, they're nice to have and might even come in clutch.

I think I'll keep this one then, thanks 🙂

Might help out for the 4th gym. Usually main battles are challenging but you get a handle on them after a few tries but this ones difficult for my team. 

4 hours ago, Kayl93 said:

I think I'll keep this one then, thanks 🙂

Might help out for the 4th gym. Usually main battles are challenging but you get a handle on them after a few tries but this ones difficult for my team. 

Spoiler

Don't worry, you'll get a chance to change the nature of your mon later on in the game, it's random but I'm pretty sure you can just reset until you get a more beneficial nature. However the game does not offer any services similar for IVs, so yeah it's a good idea to hang on to that one

• Thanks 1

What's the percentage of finding a meowth in keneph jungle because I've searched all over there and nothing spawned yet 😕

It's for that scientist in redcliff city. Does he ask for random mons or is there a set list?