Pokemon Desolation Episode 5.1

Caz

1 hour ago, VonMangoldt said:

If you've done enough battles (I don't know how many, but relatively few I would say), you can talk to the blue-haired guy in the northwestern corner of the club. He will allow you to engage in more difficult battles which will earn you more money and 2 credits (up until a certain point at least), but that's about it !

ahh alright, thank you! 

Is there any guide for items or tms? or like a list where the items/tms are?

7 hours ago, Cross said:

What do I do to get the guy who sell choice items

Spoiler

Don't think he is in the game yet. However in E5 we did get a new secret vendor, the one that sells ultra balls and ultra potions and what not. 

4 hours ago, BaratheonStag said:

so how do i evolve my magneton?

Hide contents

i took the key from the guy with the big package in Central Cellia, then i went to the factory in northwest of north cellia but it won't open. am i going to the wrong place?

Spoiler

That's not the right key for it. In the Southeast area of Celia North there is a guy who used to work in the old factory. Talk to him and he will open the factory for you for some credits.

2 hours ago, HippoSheep said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Don't think he is in the game yet. However in E5 we did get a new secret vendor, the one that sells ultra balls and ultra potions and what not. 

Reveal hidden contents

That's not the right key for it. In the Southeast area of Celia North there is a guy who used to work in the old factory. Talk to him and he will open the factory for you for some credits.

Where can I find the new Vendor ?

8 hours ago, Mytic27 said:
  Hide contents

Have you gone to his old house? (house is  southern west of the town) Doing that will remove those 2 from the bridge

Yea, I been there, otherwise he wouldn't have told me where to battle him, right? (It's my first playtrough so that's just my assumption)

I just checked again and the scene was replayed for some odd reason.. Now they're gone.

Really weird becaue I've been to his old house multiple times and that didn't do anything either, after I restarted the game and went there again as you suggested it just replayed the scene. 

Nonetheless, thank you very much for the help! 🙂

Regarding the new Vendor, is it possible to get his stock back for him, or will the gang that mugged the Crescent Guy always return them before you? They look like Garrett's men so I'm guessing not, but I kinda don't like the way the game implies you failed the request (even if he still joins if you beat him in a battle), so is there a way to get it back properly?

19 hours ago, DocDankDandy said:

Is mega evolution possible? Would love to have Mega Banette for

Hide contents

the Lillith fight

Spoiler

Its possible with some "tampering" 'wink' 'wink' 

On 7/9/2020 at 3:53 PM, DocDankDandy said:

Is mega evolution possible? Would love to have Mega Banette for

Hide contents

the Lillith fight

Spoiler

Mega evolution is possible through this update. However, I'm not sure at what point in the story the sidequest to obtain the mega-z ring is made possible. At some point in the story, a scientist from the Beamer Grid should have followed you out of your house and told you that they are in need of help to find some of the grid fragments to fix the system. Once you find all the fragments, you can return them to a scientist who is differentiated from the other scientists through pinkish skin. He will reward you with the mega-z ring. Like I said, however, I'm not too sure when this quest is made available, so you might only be able to unlock the quest after you beat Lillith. Try looking for a scientist in either the laboratory in your manor or the Beamer grid with pinkish skin and see if you can complete the quest. 

I remember playing in the 4th episode we had 4 elite trainers in the Fight Club. Is it still the same or different? 

23 hours ago, BRS swag said:

I remember playing in the 4th episode we had 4 elite trainers in the Fight Club. Is it still the same or different? 

Spoiler

If you are referring to the deino egg sidequest, then you have to beat 5 elite trainers in the Celia Fight Club.

3 minutes ago, Ramsheeburple said:

Can anyone tell me the exact location of the sidequest for type:null in Cellia? Not sure if I have to progress the story more to find it but I'm right at the point before entering the archives.

Spoiler

Don't remember exactly when you can start it, but Type: Null is in Celia Harbor which is to the west of Central. If you go towards the bottom of the harbor, there is a building wedged in to the right where a police officer will be watching over Type: Null in a cage.

9 minutes ago, HippoSheep said:
  Hide contents

Don't remember exactly when you can start it, but Type: Null is in Celia Harbor which is to the west of Central. If you go towards the bottom of the harbor, there is a building wedged in to the right where a police officer will be watching over Type: Null in a cage.

Thanks, totally thought the pokemon in the cage was something else. I'll have a look around to see if I can figure it out, if not I hope someone else knows the answer.

2 hours ago, HippoSheep said:
  Hide contents

If you are referring to the deino egg sidequest, then you have to beat 5 elite trainers in the Celia Fight Club.

That I understood, thanks... I was checking on how many different elite trainers we can fight. 

I'm trapped in the Amaria Island Cave , can anyone help me please? 

Nevermind, I just had to jump off a cliff 

Edited by Ray2064