Pokemon Desolation Episode 5.1

Caz

48 minutes ago, Kayl93 said:

What's the percentage of finding a meowth in keneph jungle because I've searched all over there and nothing spawned yet 😕

It's for that scientist in redcliff city. Does he ask for random mons or is there a set list?

Meowth can be found in the caves, so make sure you're there and not in the jungle.

I'm fairly certain he asks for the same mons, but I'm not sure if the order of the mons in that list can vary. He asked me to find Bibarel as well. I think after that it was one more mon which I can't remember, and then a Pidove.

1 hour ago, Zargerth said:

Meowth can be found in the caves, so make sure you're there and not in the jungle.

I'm fairly certain he asks for the same mons, but I'm not sure if the order of the mons in that list can vary. He asked me to find Bibarel as well. I think after that it was one more mon which I can't remember, and then a Pidove.

Thanks! It sucks that the area you need to be at, is the last place you try. So I got it done 🙂

Geez that 4th gym is so intense. Had to retry a lot with different teams until I eventually thread the needle, and won. Now I need a break lol 

Hey guys, is there anything more to the Ranger Quest in Ep. 5 once you have gotten the 3rd Key? The new leader girl (the one who used to be in Panther) ups and leaves saying she has business in Blackview, which I figured may be a continuation but I can't find her anywhere there.

4 hours ago, maxdrell said:

Hey guys, is there anything more to the Ranger Quest in Ep. 5 once you have gotten the 3rd Key? The new leader girl (the one who used to be in Panther) ups and leaves saying she has business in Blackview, which I figured may be a continuation but I can't find her anywhere there.

I literally searched through all of Blackview and found her nowhere, I think the quest will be continued in episode 6, so right now there's no way to continue the quest, it just ends there.

13 hours ago, Kayl93 said:

I have some mons that need natures to be changed. Toxicroak, day form lycanroc and flygon. They have adamant, brave and lax, respectively. Should I change the natures and if so, what nature? 

There's very few things that Toxicroak outspeeds, so keeping it Adamant and giving it a Choice Scarf later on is my own plan; so far Adamant has pulled through without issue.

Lycanroc Midday I'd say is better off as Adamant until you get Swords Dance, at which point Jolly would be the optimal choice.

For Flygon either Jolly or Adamant would work, since it depends on how safely you can set up with Dragon Dance.

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

The "cracks" are metaphorical. You're supposed to figure out the truth about the dreamscape from said metaphorical cracks.

On 7/19/2020 at 11:14 AM, Justiin said:

Does anyone know the locations of the 'cracks' in the dream Lilith is referring to when you talk to her on route

Edited by SnootDoodle

Yo, at the moment im at Blackview city, in the rooftop fighting Scarlett, unfortunately i only have 3 pokemons on my team, which makes the battle against her impossible.  does anyone know where i can find a functional pc in city? i just hope there's one cause if not then im pretty much stuck, really dont want to restart the game, it was getting so interesting 

• Developers
4 hours ago, TheGamerCailo said:

Hey! I love your game, in fact, it's my favorite fangame! I love the different Pokemon from every region and how I can pick a starter from every gen. I love the tilesets so much that I want to ask if I use your tilesets for my game? 

Thank you! As for tilesets - this is fine. Note that by using my tilesets, you also have to give credit to Ame and Jan, as I frequently use resources from their tilesets.

My Scolipede has a beneficial speed nature has 173 in its speed, is at level 60 by the way. 

And yet for some reason it is not faster than Pyroar in the Arceus Temple? And the strange thing is my Greninja which has a natural higher speed stat than Pyroar, Scolipede and Sigilyph, Is sitting at 150 (neutral speed nature) and can't outspeed Sigilph. 

Why is there a field effect that benefits ONLY the opponent with the exception of moves. How can Pyroar which has lesser speed stat be faster than my Scolipede? Because my Camerupt sure can't outspeed it if slower opponents go first. 

What the hell is this field effect? Not only does Hyper Voice do super effective damage to both Greninja and Froslass which makes no sense unless hyper voice becomes fighting and somehow is able to hit Froslass. 

Is there a reason why a side quest (I assume; and no spoilers) is so damn difficult. 

Is there some kind of wiki/notes that displays this Arceus Temple field effect in all of its details, because it does not make sense. There is NO way Pyroar and Sigilyph should be as strong as they are, I can't beat it without pure luck and that seems really dumb. Especially if the field effect gives the opponent's cheating benefits, somehow Pyroar is faster than Scolipede, and don't tell me Hyper Voice has a +1 priority in this field effect. What in the hell is that? And still how does Sigilyph outspeed my Greninja? What's giving it a +1 priority.  

Knowing my luck I'll beat it before anyone responds by pure dumb luck. If only my Camerupt can knock out Pyroar it's the only way I can beat this, and only if Sigilyph doesn't give me issues. I've only gotten as far as Komala, which I'm unsure why it was so strong, and who knows what the person's last cheating Pokemon is and who knows what's after that.

I know I suck at these difficult Pokemon fan games, but my Pokemon cannot suck this badly at level 60 that a Pyroar, a Sigilyph and Komala can sweep through my Camerupt, Greninja (with Protean), Scolipede, Toucannon, Luxray, and Froslass. 

I mean Tristian's Pyroar was annoying, but this Pyroar is even more annoying. I just get the feeling trainer's Pokemon have a beneficial nature for all the stats, and they are somehow maxed out, and it's like I'm pretty sure the player isn't going to have that kind of advantage. 

I'm sorry for complaining but I logically cannot figure out WHY a field effect is wrecking me THIS badly with THESE Pokemon, these cannot be competitive Pokemon. Now the level seems to be capped at 61 since that's it was when my highest level Pokemon was at 56 I believe, so maybe I just need higher level Pokemon, but I would likely need the next badge, if it even boosts my level at all. 

Edit: I beat it, somehow like I thought I would. That was painful. Crit earth powered the Pyroar, Sigilyph required a max revive, and Luxray managed to finish off Mega Absol.

Edited by dman_dustin

• 2 weeks later...

Do you plan to add a "two continents" system?
I found this in a particular game where the game was divided into two regions and you couldn't use the Pokémons from the previous region in the new region (In other words, you had to have 12 well-trained Pokémons to complete the game.)

I thought this system was fantastic and I think it would be very good in your game or anyone based on the Reborn

I'm at the part at Aurora's house. There's 3(possibly more) hidden messages in the book cases and it ends with a red text. 

Just wanted to know if it makes a huge impact reading them? Is there a difference if I don't read them? 

Edited by Kayl93

Spoiler

I'm bugged in archives cause of the 6th book, the game said "can't load script, the game will be saved" and the game saved in the Entry 6, so i can't move and do nothing, there is only a black screen and i can't click anything but only the "D" button to autosave but it's completely useless, already posted this in the throubleshooting section but i want an answer cause i want to continue to play 😧

I dunno about that bug in particular, but you could always just restore a backup of your save. If you don't know where that is, just search for game.rxdata in your computer, right clic => open folder.