Pokemon Desolation Episode 5.1

Caz

Hey, I was just wondering something. Rivals are very common to fight in Desolation (i.e. Scarlett, Connor, Shiv, Garrett and even Rosetta + etc.) But, the player has yet to fight Ava, you know, the best girl? The one with green hair? 😉 So... I was just wondering if Caz or any of the Devs were planning on adding a Gym Battle fight with Ava or just a battle between rivals? I've been playing through Desolation and really want to battle Ava; Get to see what her team is and test her strength but I have not seen this. Correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe I missed something. Anyway, thanks for any replies!

6 hours ago, TheGamerCailo said:

Hey, I was just wondering something. Rivals are very common to fight in Desolation (i.e. Scarlett, Connor, Shiv, Garrett and even Rosetta + etc.) But, the player has yet to fight Ava, you know, the best girl? The one with green hair? 😉 So... I was just wondering if Caz or any of the Devs were planning on adding a Gym Battle fight with Ava or just a battle between rivals? I've been playing through Desolation and really want to battle Ava; Get to see what her team is and test her strength but I have not seen this. Correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe I missed something. Anyway, thanks for any replies!

Ava is an official gym leader in the game, and if I'm not mistaken, one of the stronger ones, meaning it would make most sense for the MC to collect other gym badges to get stronger before challenging Ava. The developers could put in a battle between the MC and Ava as just a casual friendly battle, but it would defeat the purpose of the Gym battle since you would already know you're more than capable of defeating her in an official gym battle, especially since we're already capped out at level 70 so there's not much you can really do that would make Ava spike in difficulty in a Gym battle. 

Soooooo basically the first battle with Ava will probably be a Gym battle with her somewhere nearing the end of our adventure, and perhaps the developers might add battles between the player and Ava following the Gym battle as friendly sparring matches, as well as being able to be re battled through the Battle Simulator built in the top floor of our mansion. 

Edited by Junior

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, bunnyies said:

does anybody know where to get a dawn stone and how to get a gastly???

You can do a sidequest to get a gastly sometime after the 5th badge

Spoiler

in the dreamscape. You have to go to a house in the north of Odis village to start a sidequest with a guy who wants to find his ex-girlfriend. You can find her in a house in the east of Odis village, but you have to answer her questions in a specific way to get gastly.  I think in order, you have to select "tell her your name", "tell her about fred", and then "dream" as dialogue options. After you do that, go back to talk to fred and then return to her house, which will be empty except for a gastly.

Note that as far as I know, doing this will mean you cannot get a sneasel or a riolu (the other two potential rewards of this questline), so if you also want either of those on your team you will have to make a decision.  

I'm planning to make a second save file to see all the changes.

But before i start i have 2 questions.

first one: Do i have to make specific choices to get venusaurite from Ava ? I got it in my current save file but don't know if it's tied to that.

second one: Is the TM for Sludge Bomb still available in E5 ? Because i really don't want to use Venusaur without Poison Coverage.

17 hours ago, HakuryuYukio said:

I'm planning to make a second save file to see all the changes.

But before i start i have 2 questions.

first one: Do i have to make specific choices to get venusaurite from Ava ? I got it in my current save file but don't know if it's tied to that.

second one: Is the TM for Sludge Bomb still available in E5 ? Because i really don't want to use Venusaur without Poison Coverage.

Just maxing out Ava Rep Points is enough(

Spoiler

And not giving the Stone to Nova

), TM 36 Sludge Bomb is still obtainable by collecting all 5 Sludge Fragments in Cellia Sewers and talking to the lady near the southern entrance.

Edited by Punch

3 hours ago, Rusien said:

Does anyone happen to know how to evolve Charjabug in this game? Is it just by thunderstone?

Charjabug evolves in the factory in Cellia North. To get inside you have to pay a good amount of credits, should be 13.

On 9/17/2020 at 5:54 PM, Punch said:

Just maxing out Ava Rep Points is enough(

Reveal hidden contents

And not giving the Stone to Nova

), TM 36 Sludge Bomb is still obtainable by collecting all 5 Sludge Fragments in Cellia Sewers and talking to the lady near the southern entrance.

Thank you.

And i have a question for the devs. It seems that rock smash has been nerfed back to it's original base power. I remember it having 75 Base Power in earlier versions. What was the reason for that change ?

14 hours ago, HakuryuYukio said:

Thank you.

And i have a question for the devs. It seems that rock smash has been nerfed back to it's original base power. I remember it having 75 Base Power in earlier versions. What was the reason for that change ?

Caz forgot to implement the buff in the new update, it will probably be back again for version 6 if he doesn't forget again.

• Developers
1 hour ago, Star Delight said:

I don't know if this was already asked but, is there going to be a Fandom Wiki for Desolation?

If you guys don't plan on making one, can the fans make one?

(i didn't know where else to ask this so...)

We have no plans ourselves of creating a fan wiki, so fans are welcome to do so 🙂

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a certain issue. Downloading this new update since it's been so long i actually don't have the old version saved at the moment even though my save still exists so i'm probably in an area that won't open up in Episode 5 with neither of the two exe. Any chance an Episode 4 link exists?

IMG_20200908_212325.thumb.jpg.eb1682ae2ff2f0b478408f7426cb8c59.jpg

Here it is ..!!! I got Mega Cinccino through RPGMaker....!!! Amazing pokemon ...

Aqua Tail

Bullet Seed

Tail Slap

Play Rough

Man.....this thing hits like an army tank...!! 

It swept my team 4 times when scarlett used it ..!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...