Pokemon Desolation Episode 5.1

Caz

20 minutes ago, xiaomaome said:

anyone know where i can find the move remeberer? my roserade is now lacking a grass move. also, i noticed that shiv's aipom had access to rock blast-did the aipom line get a moveset revamp?

The move Remeber is at Blackview City,in a house with a Yellow triangle above it. Not exactly. The creator was actually nice enough to put a Special Aipom with a Special moveset at a special location for us to get it.

Just wanted to slip by to tell you guys what a wonderful job you did on this version. I’m still so thankful that this project wasn’t entirely buried to the grave but managed to come back up and became more polished as ever. Seeing this section get constant updates and discussions really makes me happy. 

So excited for what you have in store for us on the upcoming episodes. If I have to wait another century for the next update, I’ll definitely resurrect from the dead just to beat Darkrai’s ass. Best believe it.

• Like 3

Spoiler

I am trying to get the deino egg, I have done the 5 elite trainers, and fought the two thugs getting out the fight club. Where do I go next?

Nvm I found where

Edited by DogoWaff
I am dumb

25 minutes ago, DogoWaff said:
Spoiler

I am trying to get the deino egg, I have done the 5 elite trainers, and fought the two thugs getting out the fight club. Where do I go next?

Spoiler

Talk to Garret. He'll tell you more about this "J" person and where to find them.

22 minutes ago, Mikethemaster2012 said:

Can someone tell me if you can continue Clarke story in Blackview city or not.

Spoiler

Not at the moment as it is most likely that the quest will continue in Episode 6. I already explored every corner of Blackview City, and I got nothing.

10 minutes ago, AzureC said:
  Hide contents

Not at the moment as it is most likely that the quest will continue in Episode 6. I already explored every corner of Blackview City, and I got nothing.

Damn that sucks I ready wanted help Clarke out. She/he is a interesting NPC. Turning from his/her olds ways into a positive person and wanting to do good. Is inspiring. Hopefully ep.6 won't take years to make, but with Caz own life going on it probably will take that long. Regardless EP. 5 was good, I have to reply it and trust Nova over shiv and his sis lol. Do you know any other quests in EP. 5

Edited by Mikethemaster2012

Anyone knows how can I beat Emily? 

I do well against most of her team, but her Heliohlsk just sweep my whole team, Dodrio, Sceptile, Greninja, Mightyena, Magmar and Electabuzz. 

Any help please? 

I also have Camerupt and Persian in my PC box, but I need my Dodrio as a revenge killer just in case things go wrong.

Edit :

Nevermind, I give up, just after I managed to defeat her Heliolisk, I found out she have a Mega Manetric that just outspeed and OS my whole team. 

Edited by Ray2064

29 minutes ago, Ray2064 said:

Anyone knows how can I beat Emily? 

I do well against most of her team, but her Heliohlsk just sweep my whole team, Dodrio, Sceptile, Greninja, Mightyena, Magmar and Electabuzz. 

Any help please? 

I also have Camerupt and Persian in my PC box, but I need my Dodrio as a revenge killer just in case things go wrong.

Edit :

Nevermind, I give up, just after I managed to defeat her Heliolisk, I found out she have a Mega Manetric that just outspeed and OS my whole team. 

Amnesia spam on Camerupt at some point during the battle?

For physical attackers, I used an Ampharos with Cotton Guard

38 minutes ago, hifivepokemon said:

Amnesia spam on Camerupt at some point during the battle?

For physical attackers, I used an Ampharos with Cotton Guard

That's a good idea, thanks 

1 minute ago, Mikethemaster2012 said:

okay can someone help me with the fight club quest, i beat 5 elite trianers and beat two npc what do i do after that. trying to do some post ep.5 side quest.

Spoiler

Just keep battling Elite Trainers until you encounter some goons by the ladder to the fight club. They'll challenge you to a battle and upon losing to you, they will drop a note from their boss "J" who tasked them with beating you to steal your credits. Afterwards, bring the note to Garret, and he'll tell you where you can possibly find "J." 

On 7/12/2020 at 4:37 PM, xiaomaome said:

anyone know where i can find the move remeberer? my roserade is now lacking a grass move. also, i noticed that shiv's aipom had access to rock blast-did the aipom line get a moveset revamp?

Many special Pokemon in this game actually come with moves that they usually don't have unless you have the necessary TM or breed for them. Desolation is a lot more lenient about giving you stronger Pokemon earlier on, compared to Reborn and Rejuvenation. For example, there's a...

- Ponyta with Wild Charge (normally requires a TM) and High Horsepower (normally an egg move).
- Dunsparce with Rock Slide (normally requires a TM) 
- Eevee with Curse and Wish (normally egg moves)

- Rhyhorn with Superpower (normally an egg move) and Rock Slide (normally requires a TM)

Spoiler

Can I say I am confused on the dream. so the dreamscape is the actually dream and our world is the real world. damn it just a headache. the ending remind of infinity war and End game though. Cant wait to see were the gsmes story go and since the game doing 12 badges it should hopefully be done in a few years, it got 7 so it seem like the game half way done.