Pokemon Desolation Episode 5.1

Caz

39 minutes ago, Dream Cathcer said:

Where do you buy rare candies? I need to level my charjabug in the genrator room to evolve it, but there isn't any pokemon there

You cannot evolve charjabug and magneton in the generator room now. It has been shifted to another place.

You can get Eevee by doing a sidequest right before fighting the steel gym and returning to the mansion, you get deino by beating 5 elite trainers in fight club and at some point you can adopt a type null. You have to be at cellia island

23 minutes ago, Cross said:

You can get Eevee by doing a sidequest right before fighting the steel gym and returning to the mansion, you get deino by beating 5 elite trainers in fight club and at some point you can adopt a type null. You have to be at cellia island

Thank you so much! that rly helped out! Two questions tho if you dont mind, is the steel gym the 5th gym battle and are the "elite-trainers" already available once you unlock the fighting club or is there some sort of requirement to actually fight them? 

1 minute ago, Chrendon said:

Thank you so much! that rly helped out! Two questions tho if you dont mind, is the steel gym the 5th gym battle and are the "elite-trainers" already available once you unlock the fighting club or is there some sort of requirement to actually fight them? 

After you unlock the fight club, you speak to the girl to do regular trainer battles, 4 of those are regular trainers but the 5th one is an elite trainer. You have to do 5 of those so essentially 25 battles.

1 minute ago, Aegeif said:

After you unlock the fight club, you speak to the girl to do regular trainer battles, 4 of those are regular trainers but the 5th one is an elite trainer. You have to do 5 of those so essentially 25 battles.

Ahh okay, thanks a lot for letting me know, appreciate it! 🙂

3 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

Is it possible to catch Bulbasaur in this new version ? Or is it still starter only ?

Starter only i think. 

For future reference: 

Good evening/day everybody! 

(I'm sorry if this is posted twice, after clicking on submit reply it said the post is hidden..) 

I'm currently stuck in Addenfall or to be more specific, Route 4.

After Tristan told me to head there in order to fight him these two are blocking the path to the bridge where I'm supposed to fight telling me they can't let me pass until repairs are finished (as seen in the screenshot)

I've talked to every living soul in Addenfall to see if they mention something about a repair and googled if somebody else had that problem prior but found nothing.

Thanks in advance! 

(And yes, I've patched to the latest version! :))

Problem.PNG

42 minutes ago, Xynteki said:

Good evening/day everybody! 

(I'm sorry if this is posted twice, after clicking on submit reply it said the post is hidden..) 

I'm currently stuck in Addenfall or to be more specific, Route 4.

After Tristan told me to head there in order to fight him these two are blocking the path to the bridge where I'm supposed to fight telling me they can't let me pass until repairs are finished (as seen in the screenshot)

I've talked to every living soul in Addenfall to see if they mention something about a repair and googled if somebody else had that problem prior but found nothing.

Thanks in advance! 

(And yes, I've patched to the latest version! :))

Problem.PNG

Spoiler

Have you gone to his old house? (house is  southern west of the town) Doing that will remove those 2 from the bridge

4 hours ago, Aegeif said:

Everytime i talk to the girl in the middle of the ring she says "You can only do instant Fights right now, so would you like to enter in that?". I already fought 7 regular trainers in a row but no Elite trainer yet, anything im doing wrong or need to do to fight elite trainers? for reference i just got the 4th badge and i am currently finishing the last few sidequests before continuing into the next city

2 minutes ago, Chrendon said:

Everytime i talk to the girl in the middle of the ring she says "You can only do instant Fights right now, so would you like to enter in that?". I already fought 7 regular trainers in a row but no Elite trainer yet, anything im doing wrong or need to do to fight elite trainers? for reference i just got the 4th badge and i am currently finishing the last few sidequests before continuing into the next city

I guess you are currently in Blackview. The elite trainers are in Cellia's fight club !

2 minutes ago, VonMangoldt said:

I guess you are currently in Blackview. The elite trainers are in Cellia's fight club !

Ohhh, loool mb then, what use does the Fighting Club have in Blackview then? Like why should i battle there? Does it have any benefits? 

Just now, Chrendon said:

Ohhh, loool mb then, what use does the Fighting Club have in Blackview then? Like why should i battle there? Does it have any benefits? 

If you've done enough battles (I don't know how many, but relatively few I would say), you can talk to the blue-haired guy in the northwestern corner of the club. He will allow you to engage in more difficult battles which will earn you more money and 2 credits (up until a certain point at least), but that's about it !