Pokemon Desolation Episode 5.1

Caz

50 minutes ago, Murillo said:

I think I softlocked myself into the game. I was battling Rosetta but she was IMPOSSIBLE to beat (at least for me) so I decided to make some of Garrets mission. The thing is now I have to battle Hardy but I can't win, I have been trying for days now and is impossible with the team Im using. but I cannot leave the place to use a pc or buy itens. Am I doing something wrong, I played more than 70 hours and I don't wanna lose all my progress. ( I don't know if im suppose to send messages here, so sorry).

Have you tried to lose either way, without sofresetting, to see if you ended up outside of the mission?

5 hours ago, Faint said:

Does anyone have any advice for beating Emily? I'm playing through for the first time and really struggling with her. Electivire just drops everything that it goes up against with EQ / wildcharge / brick break

Camerupt and Flygon are gods for fighting Emily. Also maybe Greninja with Protean, with it changing types with every move, thanks to its speed no less, it'd have higher resistance against Electric-type moves.

Anyone know where the keys for the Silver Rise Ranger Base and other locked houses are? Plus Warehouse key? Saw it's used in Celia for some of the closed warehouses, but no idea where.

28 minutes ago, AzureC said:

Have you tried to lose either way, without sofresetting, to see if you ended up outside of the mission?

I have lost countless of times. believe me. I aways end back in a heal spot inside the under city and there is a guy who blocks the way. So I cannot leave.

4 hours ago, Faint said:

Does anyone have any advice for beating Emily? I'm playing through for the first time and really struggling with her. Electivire just drops everything that it goes up against with EQ / wildcharge / brick break

Use a pokemon with Intimidate, or just a faster pokemon to weaken Electivire so it will get K.O from the Wild Charge

I used Dodrio, but you can use any fast pokemon that you'll be sure it will use Wild Charge against it 

Is Deino being pushed back? I've defeated 5 Elite Trainers and get Focus Sash instead..
Edit: Oops, just realised there is another quest after that. Got another addition for my Mono-Dark team, yay~

24 minutes ago, Murillo said:

ok, my game is now unplayable, gonna have to lose 79 hours of gameplay and redo everything. Just hoping that this does not happen again. Is there any way that I can make backups from my saves?

Unplayable in what sense? If you have backups enabled, you'll find them, as well as your current save file (it's the Game.rxdata), in (C.)-> users -> [name] -> Saved games.

5 hours ago, Zargerth said:

Unplayable in what sense? If you have backups enabled, you'll find them, as well as your current save file (it's the Game.rxdata), in (C.)-> users -> [name] -> Saved games.

"I think I softlocked myself into the game. I was battling Rosetta but she was IMPOSSIBLE to beat (at least for me) so I decided to make some of Garrets mission. The thing is now I have to battle Hardy but I can't win, I have been trying for days now and is impossible with the team Im using. but I cannot leave the place to use a pc or buy itens." I don't have backups enabled.

I DID THANK GOD, I founded the saves and deleted until I was out of the mission. Thanks man

hey does anyone know where to find a link stone, I already got one from the older guys but I need another for my electrike

18 hours ago, Murillo said:

hey does anyone know where to find a link stone, I already got one from the older guys but I need another for my electrike

If you did the Cellia Item Shop quest, you can buy Link Stones from the shop for a small price of credits. If you didn't do the quest, go talk to a lady at the Cellia Docks, I believe she's at the pier right above the boat that takes you from Blackview to Cellia. 

Edited by Junior

I wasnt able to finish the rangers quest In route 2 and finished all in addenfall town. Whenever I returned to route 2, no one was there anymore. Is there a way to finish thoss quests.

also anyone else experiences a bug when you finish off an opponent using a Z-move, your mons do not get exp?

4 hours ago, Chokes said:

Just starting the game. Is there any sheet for pokemon locations and event pokemons? and mods too?

Just go the Discussions section and you can find two threads, one that outlines the availability of every Pokemon made by the developers themselves, and a fan made thread that details where and when you can catch every Mon available, they're both pinned as well so you'll find them somewhere near the top. As for mods, I don't believe there is a dedicated thread to that, but if you search around the internet I'm sure you can find some, but I am not sure if the developers are with/against the use of mods, so proceed with caution. 

... and just for convenience I'll just directly link the guide anyways, but if you want to refer back to it you know where to find it.

Edited by Junior

30 minutes ago, Junior said:

Just go the Discussions section and you can find two threads, one that outlines the availability of every Pokemon made by the developers themselves, and a fan made thread that details where and when you can catch every Mon available, they're both pinned as well so you'll find them somewhere near the top. As for mods, I don't believe there is a dedicated thread to that, but if you search around the internet I'm sure you can find some, but I am not sure if the developers are with/against the use of mods, so proceed with caution. 

... and just for convenience I'll just directly link the guide anyways, but if you want to refer back to it you know where to find it.

Thank you!!

2 hours ago, Murillo said:

what is the best against Hardy, had some troubles with his tyranitar, also when will mega evolve be a option?

Any fighting type is good for Tyranitar. As for myself, Iron Fist Pangoro defeat it in one hit.

2 hours ago, Murillo said:

also when will mega evolve be a option?

Mega Evolution is possible right before the battle with the seventh gym leader, through a sidequest. However, you're very limited in the mons you can Mega at this point of the game. 

1 hour ago, Manul56 said:

So ,i just defeat the steel gym leader and garrett said i need to go to the archives in the library again,but a guy is blocking the entrance. Does anyone know where i have to go?

Talk to Garret instead of directly going to Archives

6 minutes ago, Manul56 said:

Where can i find Garret?

Standing near Aaron Gym~

3 hours ago, Mingo said:

Can i get dusk form lycanrock?

Yes, get Rockruff with Own Tempo then level up at 5-6 pm

5 hours ago, Phi-Bi said:

Yes, get Rockruff with Own Tempo then level up at 5-6 pm

and where do i need to evolve charjabug?

and where are starly/ staravia (before the second gym)

can i reset the second gym puzzle?

never mind

Edited by Mingo

2 hours ago, Manul56 said:

I just got a bad ending and i cant return to the dream or the mansion or anywhere.Is my game just lost and i have to create a new savefile?

you can do what I did, delete the saves files until you can undo the bad ending. Just goes above in this discussion and you will find how

I battling with Hardy and his mega gallade destroy everything I have. any tips?

• Developers

Hi guys! I just wanted to say thanks again to all those that have been answering questions and helping one another out. I'm really busy most of the time, so it's awesome that things have mostly chugged along just fine in my absence (and Posty's moderation).

• Like 4