Pokemon Desolation Episode 5.1

Caz

Hey Caz, Ruby and Posty

Thank you so much for the deso revamped experience. I have started a new game and I have reached celeste city now. The new sprite and artwork looks amazing. I also think the options for the starters are much better now, and the changes in pokemon availability is also good. One question I have is that Is there any use of "Pokesnax" in Desolation. I believe the pickup table being used in Desolation is taken from Reborn as my zigzagoon keeps picking up Pokesnax lol. 

Spoiler

Hello everybody!

Playing through this awesome game again i came across more tiles, which u can not pass ( like in the braille puzzle room), i don't know if anybody already said it, but when you go to the celia library and have to talk to jared to distract the dude in front of the archives, you actually can't get to jared.

• Developers
18 minutes ago, bucketheads said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hello everybody!

Playing through this awesome game again i came across more tiles, which u can not pass ( like in the braille puzzle room), i don't know if anybody already said it, but when you go to the celia library and have to talk to jared to distract the dude in front of the archives, you actually can't get to jared.

In the future, put this in the major bugs section. However, thank you for bringing this to my attention - I'll post a small fix straight away.

4 minutes ago, Caz said:

In the future, put this in the major bugs section. However, thank you for bringing this to my attention - I'll post a small fix straight away.

Thank you! If I find something else I'll post it there next time

• Developers
10 minutes ago, dirtlord said:

Is it possible to do a patch that just contains the changed files?

While this fix came out very quickly, unfortunately there were large changes to audio, and graphics, and not just data (which I would otherwise release on its own). If it puts you at ease, 5.0.4 will be the final release of Episode 5 for a long while.

• Global Mods
42 minutes ago, Shard_ said:

when your breaking into the library there are some invisible tiles that dont allow you to get to the blue haired guy so you cant progress

image.png.9c8188265290be19442eacc665f26ee2.png

image.png.791b6040293b49f6dd113ed05ab12fec.png

yes yes yes, but...

what do you guys think, is it better to just continieu where the game left off or just begin a new save
cause honestly i dont remember much, only that i regret doing certain stuff

also is there a way to rename save files?

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Rising Emperor said:

Excuse me, but I need help. I'm stuck in the room with with Aaron in North Celia City with Aaron looking at a variable generator. How do I continue from here?
Spoiler

Have you tried interacting with the stuff around in the room? Because the idea of that room is to search and figure out how to progress, look in the bins, documents, stuff on the walls etc.

11 minutes ago, Posty said:
  Hide contents

Have you tried interacting with the stuff around in the room? Because the idea of that room is to search and figure out how to progress, look in the bins, documents, stuff on the walls etc.

Spoiler

I did. I checked every single spot in the room. The only thing I have a rough idea is the landline phone, but I have no clue. I must be missing something or I might be slow.

• Global Mods
14 minutes ago, Rising Emperor said:

Hide contents

I did. I checked every single spot in the room. The only thing I have a rough idea is the landline phone, but I have no clue. I must be missing something or I might be slow.

I'm not gonna tell you because spoilers and such, you're better off going to ask in the Discussions section if you are struggling, but you are missing something here (not an item)

1 hour ago, inktalegaster said:

yo im stuck atm

Hide contents

i just beat the steel leader did the stuff in the archives with garret and beat the "black fox agent" where do i go nex?

Spoiler

You go to route 1, where you battled Hardy before, and then your manor.