Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

9 minutes ago, mimi said:

Yes, I am Machino Gunochi. I actually didn't give Bean a name in the beginning bc I forgot I guess he just created one for me.

But... didn't you say... 

???? 

He claims to be a surviving cultist of kiet's despite us knowing that kiet's cult doesn't change the role of the recruited people
Don't listen to baz in a situation like this, he can and will double down on his lies to the point of ridicolousness (trust me D&D mafia told me that)
Let's just lynch him and be done with it

19 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

But I'm not lying 😞

Fali why are you being so upsetti

W.h.a.t..a.n..i.n.t.e.r.e.s.t.i.n.g..c.l.a.i.m.........

I..w.o.u.l.d..l.i.k.e..t.o..l.e.t..y.o.u..g.o..f.r.e.e.l.y..b.e.c.a.u.s.e..i.t..i.s..s.u.c.h..a..m.i.n.d..p.u.z.z.l.e,..b.u.t..t.h.e..t.i.d.e..i.s..a.g.a.i.n.s.t..y.o.u...

3..h.a.v.e..j.o.i.n.e.d..K.i.e.t..s..c.h.a.t,..z.e.r.o..b.u.t..y.o.u..h.a.v.e..b.e.c.o.m.e..w.h.a.t..y.o.u..c.l.a.i.m..t.o...

A.s.k.i.n.g..y.o.u.r..f.o.r.m.e.r..p.a.r.t.n.e.r,..if..t.h.e.y..w.o.u.l.d..a.g.r.e.e..a.t..a.l.l..t.o,..i.s..t.h.e..s.a.m.e..a.s..r.i.s.k.i.n.g..w.a.l.k.i.n.g..i.n.t.o..a.n..e.l.a.b.o.r.a.t.e..l.i.e....

A.n.d..t.h.a.t..w.o.u.l.d..b.e......e.x.c.i.t.i.n.g,..t.o..s.a.y..t.h.e..l.e.a.s.t...

I.f..y.o.u.r..f.o.r.m.e.r..m.a.f.i.a..p.a.r.t.n.e.r..c.o.n.f.i.r.m.s..t.h.a.t..y.o.u..a.r.e..n.o.t..m.a.f.i.a..a.n.y.m.o.r.e,..I..w.i.l.l..t.r.y..t.o..s.a.v.e..y.o.u..t.o.d.a.y...

A.l.s.o...

I..d.o..n.o.t..g.i.v.e..G.U.N.S.!..I..a.m..a..L.Y.N.C.H.E.R.!.

M.u.s.t..w.e..r.e.s.o.r.t..t.o..r.e.v.e.a.l.i.n.g..m.y..o.w.n..r.o.l.e.?....

Alright, now that we've reached this stage, I believe giving a gun to Falirion is the wiser thing to do.

I shouldn't get it, because of my role. Were I to be eliminated, we'd both lose a cop, and the gun.

As it seems now, Falirion has reached the same conclusions I have, so even if I'm dead, I trust in his judgement to use the gun properly.

Lykos on the other Hand... 

[Unvote] Yours Truly

[Nominate] Falirion

In any case, no matter how certain one may be about their decisions, we have a clear path to take.

Lynch Bazaro today.

Shoot both guns

--> Dive

--> Candy

Keep mimi alive. In case we're wrong, she keeps her breath. Otherwise, she'd better wash her neck uwu

I'll stare at her hard to make sure I get lost in those eyes we know what we are doing.

@mimi is that acceptable?

@Falirion btw, the comment about modkills some days ago wasn't a simple rant. 

It's one thing to lay low and avoid being detected, and another to have the host feel awkward about killing you (and ultimately deciding against it) because that action would possibly terminate your faction and possibly end the game right there. 

Just now, NickCrash said:

Alright, now that we've reached this stage, I believe giving a gun to Falirion is the wiser thing to do.

I shouldn't get it, because of my role. Were I to be eliminated, we'd both lose a cop, and the gun.

As it seems now, Falirion has reached the same conclusions I have, so even if I'm dead, I trust in his judgement to use the gun properly.

Lykos on the other Hand... 

[Unvote] Yours Truly

[Nominate] Falirion

W.h.a.t..i.s..w.r.o.n.g..w.i.t.h..L.y.k.o.s.?....

1 minute ago, Aldo said:

W.h.a.t..i.s..w.r.o.n.g..w.i.t.h..L.y.k.o.s.?....

There have been edits on the post. Please take a look.

Nothing is wrong with @LykosHand. I just have this feeling, this smelly smell, that he's a bit tunnelling in this game, and he can do better than that. Plus the hand pun...

If Fali's obsessive posts against me aren't signs of his guilt idk what are. It's obvious that Nick is agreeing with him casually to throw his outburst under the rug to cover for him as well. This is what happens when you townies blindly trust NickCrash.

1 hour ago, Bazaro said:

If Fali's obsessive posts against me aren't signs of his guilt idk what are. It's obvious that Nick is agreeing with him casually to throw his outburst under the rug to cover for him as well. This is what happens when you townies blindly trust NickCrash.

The issue here is that Fali cannot be mafia.

It would have been quite easy to disregard info from phase change posts, and showcase the mistake I made in order to organize a bandwagon, if these were his intentions.

Instead, he prepared my defense for me, while keeping into account previous behavior. This confirms me, as well as Astra, who I can vouch for. 

Therefore, I can omit the possibility that you 2 work together and have devised a "bussing plan". It doesn't fit the actions and reads so far, nor does it fit Falirion's M.O. 

The other issue is that nobody trusts me blindly any more... :sad_peepo:

Since I forgot to vote [Eliminate] Bazaro

Hmm.

Well I guessed that both Fali and Mimi are both town.

If we are to assume Fali, Mimi, Astra, and most likely Nick are correct since Lykos is already confirmed, then only 2 others are correct.

@LykosHand Interesting. Regardless it looks like we're both correct with Fali being town.

If you are correct that Nick is maf, then Cass is likely also correct that Yin is maf (based on Nick's claim of Yin's affiliation).

So then, based on the numbers, either you and Cass are correct, or:

a) Aldo and I are correct with both Mimi and Astra are town.

b) Lia and I are correct with Mimi as town and Astra as maf.

It's hard to say, but I am kinda leaning towards Astra being mafia. The vigi claim doesn't really add up to me.

@Astra125 If I do happen to be wrong, I would like you to shoot Nick as Lykos and Cass would likely be correct.

We can revive Nick if Yin turns out to be town.

21 hours ago, Falirion said:

Hold up a second, bean said 4 were wrong, 6 were right, and 5 didn't answer? thats a total of 15, but 16 people were alive during last night.... whats that about?

Huh. Good eye. I take it 15 represents those of us alive today (16 yesterday - 2 deaths + 1 revive) thus Sophie counts as a non voter.

4 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

@Falirion you got one correct

So care to share which one in your opinion is correct?

1 hour ago, Dragoknight said:

b) Lia and I are correct with Mimi as town and Astra as maf.

Reminder that if astra is mafia, nick would have to be too by necessity, phase post confirms his ability is real, and he says his ability showed astra is town, if astra is mafia then nick is aswell, no two ways about it, so this quoted option doesn't work i think, as that would result in too many correct answers

10 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Anyway if i get the gun, i already have a name in mind, hopefully Fali isn't thinking the same one

How about i just let you shoot first and i clean up after 🙂

Also speaking of that... looks at lia asking me if i want to die in the chat...
@mimi how about you push lia's action out to the heatdeath of the universe or atleast until next night

Edited by Falirion
"two" instead of "to"

5 minutes ago, andracass said:

coyote being town seems a little suspect to me. even for this game.

With the following being the description of the coyote's ability i am pretty sure that he is indeed town:
Coyote:

On 12/29/2019 at 3:43 PM, Chickens said:

Every night, you choose 2 person and guess their role. If correct, they will get healed and you will gain a chat with them. You will also be healed if you guess corrctly(once per player)

Taken from the role reveal on day 4 in the bread boat, the doubtful point would more likely be if yin really is the coyote

Edited by Falirion

Drago, I rather attack someone else other than Nick because I see Nick as telling the truth. There was no way that I can see of him guessing my role outside of a lucky guess since I never hinted to who I was before Nick voted for me last phase. Also, this goes along with Nick's behavior in the last for days since he has saying he has received "letters" telling him about people's alignments when in actuality, it was his ability. There's also the fact that my role is going to be revealed this phase so that should prove Nick's and mine innocence since I know you guys can't see this situation from my angle and all you guys can really tell at this point is that Nick and I are probably on the same team, whether town or mafia. In addition to that, there is also the revival of Yin to prove whether Nick is lying or not because I see it as the stars having to align for Nick to be this spot on with guessing.

Eliminate Baz

• Veterans
39 minutes ago, Falirion said:

With the following being the description of the coyote's ability i am pretty sure that he is indeed town:
Coyote:

Taken from the role reveal on day 4 in the bread boat, the doubtful point would more likely be if yin really is the coyote

ah, interesting, a modified coyote.

1 hour ago, Falirion said:

Reminder that if astra is mafia, nick would have to be too by necessity, phase post confirms his ability is real, and he says his ability showed astra is town, if astra is mafia then nick is aswell, no two ways about it, so this quoted option doesn't work i think, as that would result in too many correct answers

Huh. I guess I missed that.

Regardless, the possibility of Lykos, Aldo, and I as correct still remains if Nick guessed AL incorrectly. But I see it is quite unlikely.

@Astra125 Understandable. Have a nice day.

I suppose this brings us to the “both Aldo and I are correct” timeline. I guess the next option would be to shoot Dive or Seal then.

Good luck out there soldier!

5 hours ago, NickCrash said:

Keep mimi alive. In case we're wrong, she keeps her breath. Otherwise, she'd better wash her neck uwu

I'll stare at her hard to make sure I get lost in those eyes we know what we are doing.

@mimi is that acceptable?

I don't know about the washing my neck thing, but okay then. 

1 hour ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

@Falirion no cause i still need to find out other people's roles so i can get my wincon. otherwise i lose if either town or mafia wins

Nick and Jace, just keep in mind that my role name sounds like a generic stock character, but my role's description and night actions are much more than that.

1 hour ago, Falirion said:

@mimi how about you push lia's action out to the heatdeath of the universe or atleast until next night

Alrighty then.

[Eliminate] Baz

[Nominate] Fali