21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

• Veterans

don't flail too hard now.

and didn't nick already say? it's not like we don't have time.

but also...

Just now, Falirion said:

but i garantie you that after both me and nick are dead this game will still be going and you all will be scratching your heads as too why,

on what grounds do you make this guarantee? 

on my knowledge of me being town (aka before you make the quip absolutely nothing proofable), and past phase post description and use of role actions on nick's part, so yes neither of those is hard proof and if i had it i'd have brought it up already, so enjoy
oh i guess i can atleast proof that what i said about my nightaction is true:

On 12/27/2019 at 2:56 PM, Chickens said:

Yasratchia took off his clothes and entered his bathtub full of oily soup. He called his friends to look out for Umbral Disaster and Xxbigbiggun69xX and call back if they wanted to ride their taxi. One of them will be late and the other will be fast...

That's my night 4 action, as previously claimed: nicki and bok, one slowed one fast (because no one even mentioned it yet) yes my name is yasratchia

as for nick
also not an absolute proof, but these phase post were very insightful so far

On 12/27/2019 at 2:56 PM, Chickens said:

Bajio stood in his hideout, contemplating everything he had seen. He simply stood there motionless, doing absolutely nothing. He had forsaken cleanliness for his duty as a resident to find out the members of the Baker Union. He stood there for god knows how long and then opened his eyes. He had figured it out. He

knew what Sosig was...

emphasis mine, bajio is nick's passenger name, these phase post have yet to give out missinformation and well, why would he need to to find the member's of the baker union (that's the name of the mafia) if he was one

@Falirion

So.......... I may have slightly improvised my description of the Ancient Being.

You see, being on lynch row, I wanted to make my role appear as helpful to town as possible. (Which ultimately worked for my revival). I mean, would you honestly trust someone that could potentially troll town and side with mafia? Ofc not, so I made it, to the best of my ability, to let everyone know I am here to help town.

I improvised my role to appear like the tailor of Nick's Legends of Derry game. I have X amount of items, and my wincon is to hand them all out.

That is where it differs. I have an unlimited number of those items to hand out. As stated, I can hand out any item to whomever I choose.

However, there are 2 additional attributes to my role. As Ancient Being, I am aware of all items in play. Each night, at the start of the night, I am informed of all items and their current owner.

Don't believe me? As of last night (and the night before) 2 people had vests. Additionally, remember those soup shards? Hypurr died with one. There was additionally an item called bread.....

The other, I can choose to forego distributing an item and swap 2 items to whoever I want to (including outright stealing items). I admit, I have been using this to troll Lykos.

@LykosHand Btw all the crystal ball does is tell you who visited you (and no one visited me last night). Disappointing, I know.

Sorry Cass, but this is to end the game for good. Hopefully we will be able to lynch Lia and end this game once and for all.

Town will be able to win this guys.

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

@Falirion

So.......... I may have slightly improvised my description of the Ancient Being.

You see, being on lynch row, I wanted to make my role appear as helpful to town as possible. (Which ultimately worked for my revival). I mean, would you honestly trust someone that could potentially troll town and side with mafia? Ofc not, so I made it, to the best of my ability, to let everyone know I am here to help town.

I improvised my role to appear like the tailor of Nick's Legends of Derry game. I have X amount of items, and my wincon is to hand them all out.

That is where it differs. I have an unlimited number of those items to hand out. As stated, I can hand out any item to whomever I choose.

However, there are 2 additional attributes to my role. As Ancient Being, I am aware of all items in play. Each night, at the start of the night, I am informed of all items and their current owner.

Don't believe me? As of last night (and the night before) 2 people had vests. Additionally, remember those soup shards? Hypurr died with one. There was additionally an item called bread.....

The other, I can choose to forego distributing an item and swap 2 items to whoever I want to (including outright stealing items). I admit, I have been using this to troll Lykos.

@LykosHand Btw all the crystal ball does is tell you who visited you (and no one visited me last night). Disappointing, I know.

Sorry Cass, but this is to end the game for good. Hopefully we will be able to lynch Lia and end this game once and for all.

Town will be able to win this guys.

Okay proof it what items did i have throughout the game? exactly?
i don't mind if you reveal those

DRAGO walked up to Cass, looking at her silently and seriously. Slowly and methodically, he lifted his arms up vertically before shouting FUS RO DAH. He then quickly took his guns out and shot her. Afterwards, DRAGO quickly discarded the gun by throwing it at cass and assumed his original pose again. The others’ heard the commotion and looked at Cass. She was dead and DRAGO was T-POSING aggressively and menacingly on her body. DRAGO spinner and Sooners while T-POSING sagaciously. The others could only look with horrror as DRAGO T-POSED CASS to oblivion.

This was a cruel day.

CASS died. She was killed cruelly without mercy by DEAGO. MAY she rest in Pieces. She was MORONLORD. 

I see the phase is ending soon, so. Let us all move away from Lia. It is beyond a doubt that a chance of fail upon attempting to lynch her are greater, since YinYang has yet to make an appearance.

Also, it's futile to pursue Drago. It's been stated clearly that he is a third-party by the revival.

so... drago just shot cass with lykos's gun, presumably to secure the Lia lynch? but welll yin hasn't voted, so it may be pointless, (well technically everyone that DID vote now has a vote on Lia, might work, might not)

4 minutes ago, Falirion said:

Okay proof it what items did i have throughout the game? exactly?
i don't mind if you reveal those

Sorry I was kinda dead for a few day/nights and didn't get anything.

Aldo had a gun N2 tho. N3, N4, and N5 are a blank for me.

3 minutes ago, Falirion said:

@Dragoknight hold up, what then IS your wincon?

My wincon is to instill as much chaos as possible and to have 8 people use items of mine.

(yeah its kinda out there, I was questioning it myself at first too)

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

I was asking about myself, just to proof that you know who gets what, as you said who still has items, so you wouldn't need to be alive to know about items that were held after your revival

[Eliminate] Lia

[Reveak] Professional Gamethrower

In case I forgot.

4 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

My wincon is to instill as much chaos as possible and to have 8 people use items of mine.

(yeah its kinda out there, I was questioning it myself at first too)

N2? At the end of N2(Day 3's start) or at the beginning? (While Day 2 was on-going)

3 minutes ago, Falirion said:

I was asking about myself, just to proof that you know who gets what, as you said who still has items, so you wouldn't need to be alive to know about items that were held after your revival

Oh, then you had a vest last night and the night before. It doesn't look like you had a vest the night before that.

unless Bean wrote the wrong name

Just now, Aldo said:

Wait a moment.

If we lynch YinYang too, doesn't that mean his vote would not count and therefore technically everyone has voted Lia?

but one of us would be voting yingyang
unless you can get lia to do it

7 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Oh, then you had a vest last night and the night before. It doesn't look like you had a vest the night before that.

unless Bean wrote the wrong name

Odd, because either i had a vest the entire time since n3 (but i think that one was a joke from bean anyway) or i should have recieved it during N6, so i should not have had it at the start of it i think, then again neither should aldo have had a gun at the start of N2 (as he was giving it too himself that night) and i slowed him so he should have been the very last action that night, in fact kinda surprised it went through as his action would have been after whatever killed him

I shot Yin as soon as I read Drago apologizing to Cass.

Rationale: Even though they are confirmed townies, right now they are dead weight.

@Aldo you didn't need to mention what the gifts were, unless that was the cue for the shot.

Edit: 

@Astra125 would you mind eliminating Jace tonight, for good measure?