Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

Well bean, it's your own fault for putting that much important quotable information in your phaseposts😁

9 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

Huh. I guess I missed that.

Regardless, the possibility of Lykos, Aldo, and I as correct still remains if Nick guessed AL incorrectly. But I see it is quite unlikely.

@Astra125 Understandable. Have a nice day.

I suppose this brings us to the “both Aldo and I are correct” timeline. I guess the next option would be to shoot Dive or Seal then.

Good luck out there soldier!

the (rare and enviable) cassandra-seal, is confirmed town from the day 3 vote, 2 non-towns in that vote (you and jace) and 4 towns (nicki, arch, seal & evi)

Why are you believing them aaaaa

Also AL I'm only saying this now because I've been really busy over the holidays and just now got time

And now I get here and drop crucial information and...

Bye, lol.

2 hours ago, Daniel Blackworth said:

Also, I got a gun last night iirc which I'm not particularly sure if it is legitimate or not.

I.t..i.s..a..r.e.a.l..g.u.n...I..g.a.v.e..i.t..t.o..y.o.u...Y.o.u..t.o.o.k..a..l.o.n.g..t.i.m.e..t.o..s.a.y..t.h.a.t,..b.u.t..n.o..m.a.t.t.e.r...

C.a.n..y.o.u..s.h.o.o.t..C.a.n.d.y.?.

NIGHT 7 : GOOD VIBRATIONS

Baz was not one of them. Baz was evil. They knew nothing about Baz. Baz must die. Baz was not a soup enthusiast. Baz puts pineapple in breads. Baz desecrates breads. Baz must die for his crimes against humanity. The accusations against Bazaro were many and a few of them were valid. Throughout the day, the discussion was not about whether they should kill him, rather what should they kill him for. They talked and talked until it was night. Ultimately, they decided to punish him by death for inventing pineapple pizza and poisoning them. To make sure Baz die properly, they plucked baz's teethes out and force-fed him pineapple pizza, making him die from indigestion.

BAZARO died. He was Feeta Catpissthedeviant. 3 eggs dropped from his body. Anybody can claim it tonight at the expense of their night action.
Failirion and Lykoshand received a gun. Lets hope they do something stupid soon.

Mafia member

Spoiler

Show them your anger. Kill someone every night with your supreme mafia skills.

Centi

Spoiler

A corpse a day keeps you healthy always. Brutalize a person of your choice at night, killing them and obtaining a souvenir from them.

The night begins. You have 22 hours to do something. 

NIGHT 7 EVENT : GOOD VIBRATIONS

The heart of men hides evil. Kill whoever you want with no fear. Tell me in your personal channel who you hate and want dead. The one with the most nominations die. 

Residents

1. Bazaro - Feeta Catpiss

2. Anti Loser

3. Nano4 - William Afton

4. Nickcrash

7. Arch - Coffinator

8. Lykoshand - Not Killable - Quack - Bakers

9. Alistair - Sosig

10. Amine - Mandragore

11. Falirion

12. Dragoknight - Van der Wurst - Ancient Being - Shady people

13. Mimi