21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

8 minutes ago, Aldo said:

How very odd and perplexing.

Does someone have an idea on how Falirion said he visited three players on Day 3, if he says he only visits two players for boosting & slowing today?

You had explicitly said that you visited me, Nicki and Lia.

Something is amiss, I feel.

[Reveal] Falirion the Driver

[Eliminate] No One

[Eliminate] Falirion

I thought i mentioned before, might have only been in the chat, N2 nightchallenge gave an extra target to the people that picked the right number, which was 4 btw

Just now, Anti-loser said:

@FalirionDid you got notified for that? 
Less I’m wrong 
I thought N2 challenge was all letters than numbers 

I choose D and got nothing but somehow got “refreshed”

Not exactly, but a few hours before phase change bean pinged me to pick a third target, which was after he took down that post (closing the nightchallenge i imagine) and the letters corresponed to numbers, iirc also

On 12/22/2019 at 3:25 PM, Chickens said:

Night 2 daily challenge : Everybody should drink bread and eat soup! Everybody!
Task : Choose a number each.
Reward : One of the number will provide you with an extra night action chance while another will roleblock you.

emphasis mine

2 hours ago, Aldo said:

You can just ask Drago about my role before jumping to conclusions.

oHw lWdou argDo's ieTnostmy ubAot Your Reol avHe Ayn etbdryiiliC ?
As orF heT unG woH anyM osstGnuh Hvea eenB eridF ceSni The gnBiiegnn?

arendGt ,tI Is dsaeB On Onyl 2 eFlick tsFacro ,Btu I vBeliee I'm ontO iegmStohn eiuQt eruAacct erHe...

1. odlA's Wya Of ayPl

2 .Bane's aWy Of nhikTgni

40 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

arendGt ,tI Is dsaeB On Onyl 2 eFlick tsFacro ,Btu I vBeliee I'm ontO iegmStohn eiuQt eruAacct erHe...

1. odlA's Wya Of ayPl

2 .Bane's aWy Of nhikTgni

Guns that were shot:
1. against Alistair on Day 4 on the bread boat, not revealed who shot
2. against Kiet, today, not revealed who shot, but claimed by Aldo
3. against Boat, today, shot by aldo

as for Aldo's playstyle, if he wasn't confirmed town i'd be heavily suspicious of him, seeing as he just seemingly lies for the sake of it (a town sided lyncher, that seem rather absurd)
and Bean's way of thinking.... good job? i'd argue that that way lies insanity

1 hour ago, NickCrash said:

Medium chat. I can confirm that is indeed what Aldo said there.

EDIT: SMH Bean

• Sad 1

NIGHT 6 : CATTLEBRUISER OPERATIONAL

The residents all stood in a circle and held hands. They shared the Bread of Life and Soup of Thirst and were all grateful to the Bread Master. Failirion's eye soon set upon Eric and called him out for his actions. He suggested Eric be hanged till his head becomes dry for stealing his Apple which was agreed upon by all people. The decision was unanimous and Eric was to be hanged. They tied a flexible Baguette to a fan and then made a noose of Grandma's cheese before connecting it with the flexible Baguette. They then tied Eric's hand with The impervious McRonald's Indian Fries, immobilizing him throughly, and forced him head into the cheese noose. Eric was hanged spectacularly and dangled. The people had tea and watched Eric swing solemnly. When night approached, the people could see the Eric would not dry and so sucked him with bread. With Eric hanged and dried, the people finished their work to-day and could rest peacefully. When it was time to go back home, Arch suffered a Hand and Feet Attack and died. Such was the cruel fate of man. But as they say, every cloud has a gold lining and on Arch's body was 3 eggs. The eggs were bound to be delicious. What joy. 

Eric was hanged. He was Mr Bitter.
Arch died mysteriously. He was Coffinator. He had 3 eggs on him. You can choose to forgo your night action and instead take the eggs tonight. The eggs are delicious, 

Lykoshand received a crystal ball. Its so shiny.

Aldo received a doll. He will put it to good use. 

Falirion the Beggar

Spoiler

Did you know that a professional beggar's daily income is almost 5k Dollars? Gaze into the souls of people and force them to donate you. You have no night action. 

Gambler

Spoiler

Roll a dice and receive divinity. Roll a dice and all shall bow before you. Roll a dice and compete with God every night. Win and you shall receive your pickings.

THE NIGHT BEGINS! SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTION AND REVIVE SOMEBODY. YOU HAVE 23 HOURS.

NIGHT 6 CHALLENGE : KNOW THY NEIGHBOUR. THEN SEIZE THEIR PRODUCTIONS AND NOT THEIR MEANS OF PRODUCTIONS.

Task : Send in the alignment of your neighbours.

Spoiler

image.png.157487f4fc0286bdc495406bf8dfd2aa.png

If we were to use this picutre, then Drago's neighbour would be Mimi and Falirion. Mimi's neighbours are Drago and Aldo. Anti's neighbours are Nickcrash and Bazaro. 
Your neighbours are the one next to you in the player list. Bazaro would have only one neighbour, Anti Loser. 
Remember that dead people dont count.

Reward : There is no reward but I'll reveal how many of you were correct, wrong, didn't answer.

Residents

1. Bazaro

2. Anti Loser

3. Nano4 - William Afton

4. Nickcrash

7. Arch - Coffinator

8. Lykoshand - Not Killable - Quack - Bakers

9. Alistair - Sosig

10. Amine - Mandragore

11. Falirion

12. Dragoknight - Van der Wurst - Ancient Being - Shady people

13. Mimi

14. Bok Choi - Xxbigbiggun69xX

15. Aldo - Newt - Santa Claus - Bakers

16. Astra

17. Lia

18. Hypurr

19. Crimsondragon - Joachim 

20. Sailboat - Red Ranger

21. Jelly -> Jace

22. Candy

23. Scammer Divergent

24. Sopheria - Von Hamburger

25. Digitalamber -> Eviora - JoeJoe

26. Yin

27. Seal
28. Eric - Mr Bitter

DAY 7 : CRAP PATROL IS HERE TO POOP YOU

THERE ARE LESS THAN 10 VISITING ROLES NOW. WHO VISITED WHO DURING THE NIGHT WILL NO LONGER BE REVEALED.
GOOD LUCK. 

The people moved with great precision throughout the night, trying to save their life and banishing evil. Some found great success in what they aim to do while others less so. Taxis were hailed here and there. Many of them has fallen but they will be remembered. Their sacrifice will not be in vain. After all is done, prosperity and bread will once more return to the Soup state of Bakerland.

Come morning and 3 people were absent from the regular meeting. Yin's corpse was found with his throat slitted whereas hypet was gone. But wasn't the full extent of it. Blanket's house was gone too and so was his house. They would have much to think of this particular development. And they should do so quickly. 

Yin is dead. He was Bai Cai.

Hypet is gone. Nobody knew who he was.

Soupheria is revived. Her profession is Psykana and she is a baker.

THE DAY BEGINS. YOU HAVE 45 HOURS. HAPPY KILLING.

NIGHT 6 CHALLENGE : KNOW THY NEIGHBOUR. THEN SEIZE THEIR PRODUCTIONS AND NOT THEIR MEANS OF PRODUCTIONS.

Task : Send in the alignment of your neighbours.

Comment : 4 wrong, 6 right, 5 didn't answer

Residents

1. Bazaro

2. Anti Loser

3. Nano4 - William Afton

4. Nickcrash

7. Arch - Coffinator

8. Lykoshand - Not Killable - Quack - Bakers

9. Alistair - Sosig

10. Amine - Mandragore

11. Falirion

12. Dragoknight - Van der Wurst - Ancient Being - Shady people

13. Mimi

14. Bok Choi - Xxbigbiggun69xX

15. Aldo - Newt - Santa Claus - Bakers

16. Astra

17. Lia

20. Sailboat - Red Ranger

21. Jelly -> Jace

22. Candy

23. Scammer Divergent

24. Sopheria - Von Hamburger - Psykana - Baker

25. Digitalamber -> Eviora - JoeJoe

26. Yin - BaiCai

27. Seal -> Cass
28. Eric - Mr Bitter

PROTECT YOUR BREAD AND KILL EVERYBODY ELSE

Nominate someone of your choice to get a gun. The more nomination a person has, the higher the chance of getting the gun. The gun will be distributed when the day ends. 2 guns will be distributed today.

I am free!!

I want a gun. [Nominate] NickCrash

Yin was Town. Better revive him next.

@Sopheria welcome back!

As for those who answered, If we post what we said, we can deduce which ones were right, and which wrong.

This way we can find out who the remaining mafia + hostile TP are. Naturally, try to see through their lies. 

If @Astra125 answered, he got it definitely right, as Aldo is confirmed Town (T), and Lía confirmed Third Party (P)

We need only @Aldo and @Dragoknight, both trustworthy, to tell us what they thought of Mimi

@LykosHand and @Dragoknight (again - double ping), to share what they thought of Falirion

@Bazaro we also sandwich Anti, so you could share what you thought about him.

As if we would give you a gun baz, i don't think anyone here knows anything about you...

well i did answer despite my answer being obvious so that is one of the correct answers (Lykos: town; drago: 3rd party: just in case my answer wasn't obvious to someone)

so seeing as astra already claimed to be a vig, it'd be interesting to hear who he targeted, because if it was yin, and hypurr was presumably Lia's doing, then i wonder what happened to the mafia kill.
If it wasn't yin, then i really wonder why mafia would target him... on a related note, on page 28 someone reacted to a bunch of posts in a row, can one of the veterans check who that was? might have been someone silenced