Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

Alright, with Nicki dying i don't see any point in keeping this secret anymore, from the start of the game there was a big groupchat going on, supposedly created by amine
nicki and myself were a part of it, so are Lia and kiet, there aren't exactly any people left that are worth coordinating with, so i will now share what information i could glean from there and you do what you will
Nicki's passenger name was "Umbral Disaster" she was a vest giver of some sort, she never really fully described how exactly her role worked but her actions (as shown in the phase post) along with what she said show as much
Lia hasn't share much of worth especially after she was revealed as the inquistitor, she has said her wincon is to eliminate the lords of bakerland, whatever that means, and she at a differerent point claimed to only die by being lnyched by absolutely everyone, how true that is, idk
Kiet has claimed to be the pseudo cult leader and recruited alistair, newt and nicki, supposedly people recruited by him don't lose their role and their wincon, he has wanted to die since last day even asking Lia to kill him, (he has implied his role might be the mythical being, but that could be untrue too, but maybe worth checking)
Nicki claimed she knows alistairs role from newt, and it's a role important to town supposedly, she never shared what it is due to Lia's presence
There are were 2 other people in this chat but i think it's safer to not share them for now
[Reveal] Mythical Being

I have suspicious on Eric and i he should explains himself now, because on way or another he lied to us, causing us to waste 2 lynches, either he lied about seeing Lia's role description as boat described last day phase, and only saw her role name, or he saw her role description and lied about what it said so we waste lynches
[Eliminate] Eric

As for myself, as i know this post may seem suspicious, my role is "Falirion the Driver", yes apperently my name is part of the rolename, didn't realize this until last day phase which is why i reacted to Jace's list the way i did, i thought there were shenanigans going on, similarly jace can confirm my role, on request i can describe my what my role does too

Btw Kiet also shared his list from the last nightchallenge in that chat, and i can share it if people wish, if it is the true one is a different matter

Intriguing...

First and foremost, I am uncertain on relying Kiet. He has said far too much that didn't fall well to my eyes. You said he is a sort of Cult Leader, yes?

I didn't read anything of the sort from Newt in the medium chat.

And for that very reason, I will use my gun from yesterday on Kiet. His unwillingness rubbed wrong to me, and I find it hard to believe it'll help us in some way.

Not only that, but yesterday, he fake-claimed Cop, when I lied about threatening to shoot him with a gun...

@CrimsonDragon21

Any last words, Pseudo-Cultist? Presumably from your "Cop" reports?

Furthermore, on the medium chat, Newt told me that Lia was the Vigilante. This inconsistency is an interesting dilemma.

And finally, the matter which I'm yet unsure. For what reason would Eric lie exactly then?

Granted, I don't remember much, but was he wrong about Lia being a hostile third? The only spared detail was her "immortality"

4 minutes ago, Aldo said:

And finally, the matter which I'm yet unsure. For what reason would Eric lie exactly then?

Granted, I don't remember much, but was he wrong about Lia being a hostile third? The only spared detail was her "immortality"

He also claimed that she turns people into inquistors she fails a kill on, which as boat found is EXACTLY an inquisitor role on some mafia site
So as said either he only knew the role name and claimed to know what it does for one reason or another
OR he knew what her role actually does and intentionally didn't mention her "being hard to kill" to make us waste lynches and time, we spend focusing on her, thats my read on it anyway, he either way lied, for one reason or another and i want to know those reasons

Edited by Falirion

16 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

@Falirion @Aldo @NickCrash

Question me away bois 

Unless you know enough about me, I’m open to answer 

After Christmas/Happy New Years family stuff, I almost lost touch to this game 

Keyword - Town 

Whats up with this Keyword thing, first and formost, is that related to your role, or just something random you decided to do?

Edited by Falirion

🦆 Hi, thanks for have revived me guys 🦆

Now Aldo you shouldn't be so rushed, you didn't even give me the chance to talk. Anyway yes, i'm indeed town and not mafia as Fali said.

To be honest i don't remember that Newt said something about Lia being the vigilante either, but i can say that she isn't. What Newt told there is that Lia could be the serial killer but almost everyone in the dead chat, decided to kill Ali and i still don't know why. That said, i don't think Newt said that, but again i might remember wrong.

Kiet's role makes sense from what i know and heard so i think he didn't lie about who he really is, maybe he didn't reveal everything about his role or there is always this little possibility that he's still lying, i don't know.
I want to believe in him for now.

I'm with Fali this time, let's pressure Eric a little more
[Eliminate] Eric

For a complicated game as this, I’ve left these keyword as protection against those claiming my role and wasn’t sure I’d live to proof my role. 

I’m practically useless going solo 

But objectively useful working together 

Been playing safe given the randomness nature of Bean’s game at first. My contribution been suspiciously low

Although another reason was because Bean was generous enough to inform me that I had a Cousin
I assumed another archetype of similar role to mine. And when I find my cousin. 
“Possibly” I’d find cousin ether an ally or mafia. 
Or maybe this is actually just a goose chase. 

1 hour ago, Aldo said:

Intriguing...

First and foremost, I am uncertain on relying Kiet. He has said far too much that didn't fall well to my eyes. You said he is a sort of Cult Leader, yes?

I didn't read anything of the sort from Newt in the medium chat.

And for that very reason, I will use my gun from yesterday on Kiet. His unwillingness rubbed wrong to me, and I find it hard to believe it'll help us in some way.

Not only that, but yesterday, he fake-claimed Cop, when I lied about threatening to shoot him with a gun...

@CrimsonDragon21

Any last words, Pseudo-Cultist? Presumably from your "Cop" reports?

Furthermore, on the medium chat, Newt told me that Lia was the Vigilante. This inconsistency is an interesting dilemma.

Well as you see. My ability is actually horrible XD

Just reveal Mythical Being and you will get it, if you don't believe whatever i say.

My role (Mythical Being) allows me to visit one person each night inviting them to a chat. The people who are invited retain their original role/night action/win condition. Meaning i have no power over them aka they won't die when i die, but they work for me as numbers of my Cult. All i do is invite them to a chat. The only benefit is, that the members who joined my chat can't really kill me at night. I win like every other cult does, having equal or more than the numbers of non-cult. So in general a Pseudo-Cult like Bean said.

The very flaw to this: Bean just adds them to my chat. They are not told that they got recruited by a cult or whatever. So i either have to pretend that i can only invite people to a chat and say i am town or pretend this is a real cult chat.
But well as you can see, all the members i recruited (Ali and Newt) found out that they don't really share the same wincondition as myself. They only have to ask Bean what their Allignment and Win Condition were and i am bussed.
So either you only recruit people who wouldn't question those things or you are screwed.

As for why Newt didn't tell you about it. Newt wasn't recruited at that point, when you were talking with him in the Medium/deadchat. I don't know what you were talking about it, so who knows what he told you and what you guys discussed.

As for why i played like that yesterday. I thought it was obvious. It was to make me lynch bait. I even fake claimed Cop (cause Bean said so). It was all to end the misery of my dying cult.
But most of you wanted to kill Lia. And there are reasons why i didn't vote for Lia. I asked Lia to kill me off in the chat we had with Fali and co. You can ask Fali if that actually really happened.
I even got attacked this night, but the game says no. They don't want me dying 😕

So as you already know from Fali. I recruited Alistair, Newt and Nicki. Which are all dead right now.
I haven't recruited anyone else this night, cause i thought i would die from Lia's attack.

As for the List with which i won 2 soup shards. I present you the real list. This is also the list i shared with Fali and co in the chat. You can doubt it or not. But this was the List with which i won 2 soup shards. It might be inaccurate, but it was probably more accurate than any of your lists, if it won 2 soup shards 🙂

List of Players and Allignment:

1. Bazaro - Town
2. Anti Loser - 3rd Party
3. Nano4 - 3rd Party
4. Nickcrash - Mafia
5. Nicki - Town
6. Newt - Town
7. Arch - Mafia
8. Pimphand - Mafia
9. Alistair - 3rd Party
10. Amine - Town
11. Falirion - Mafia
12. Dragoknight - 3rd Party
13. Mimi - Town
14. Bok Choi - Town
15. Aldo - Town
16. Astra - Town
17. Lia - 3rd Party
19. Blanket - 3rd Party
18. Hypurr - Mafia
20. Boat - Town
21. Jelly -> Jace - 3rd Party
22. Candy - Town
23. Div - Town
24. Soupheria - Town
25. Amber -> Eviora - Town
26. Yin - Mafia
27. Seal - Town
28. Eric - Town

For what it's worth i can confirm what kiet just said, as it's the exact same as he said in the chat, the list is also the same he posted in the chat,
that being said we can immediately notice 2 confirmed mistakes those being arch and lykos, both town, lykos as you can see from the revive, and for arch to be non-town either drago or jace would have to be town, while jace is claiming 3rd party, and drago confirmed 3rd party

also for the record, i am also town, despite what kiet wrote down for me, but well i do not have solid proof, so you are just gonna have to believe me there (or if there is a alignement cop he is free to check me)

I don't believe Kiet. His act from yesterday has already been locked into my mind. You didn't claim Cop because of lynch-baiting. You claimed right after I said I would "shoot" you. And, If you really wanted to die to end the misery of your "dying" cult, a Cop claim sounds odd to me, because clearly that's not only an important town role, as it's a role I believe no one would claim if they wanted to get lynched. It was for the exact opposite, I say.

Goodbye.

[Eliminate] sailboat

2 minutes ago, Aldo said:

I don't believe Kiet. His act from yesterday has already been locked into my mind. You didn't claim Cop because of lynch-baiting. You claimed right after I said I would "shoot" you. And, If you really wanted to die to end the misery of your "dying" cult, a Cop claim sounds odd to me, because clearly that's not only an important town role, as it's a role I believe no one would claim if they wanted to get lynched. It was for the exact opposite, I say.

Goodbye.

[Eliminate] sailboat

Reveal Mystical Being at least.
You will see that i didn't lie at all.

6 minutes ago, Falirion said:

Who did you recruit last night then? you know before the very slow bullet hits you

44 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

So as you already know from Fali. I recruited Alistair, Newt and Nicki. Which are all dead right now.
I haven't recruited anyone else this night, cause i thought i would die from Lia's attack.

That should answer your question 🙂

The residents were eating bread. They were having such a nice meal when all of a sudden, a gun shot could be heard. They looked around only to see blanket on the floor, bleeding to death. They could not identify who shot him. Just as they were going to mourn blanket's death by scattering bread all over him, another gun shot could be heard. This time, the shooter was too slow. The people saw clearly Aldo with a gun, pointing at sailboat. Both blanket and sailboat were no more. Both died. How cruel.

BLANKET died. His name was Joachim.

SAILBOAT died. He was shot by Aldo. His name was Red Ranger.

Residents

1. Bazaro

2. Anti Loser

3. Nano4 - William Afton

4. Nickcrash

7. Arch

8. Lykoshand - Not Killable - Quack - Bakers

9. Alistair - Sosig

10. Amine - Mandragore

11. Falirion

12. Dragoknight - Van der Wurst - Ancient Being - Shady people

13. Mimi