Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

You're assuming I have the time, patience and brain power to do so.

petition for cursed people to use short words and concise sentences

signed: Astra

If we are going to lynch Lia, I think that everyone will have to vote for here to die. Or she could be the coyote that has been guessing right since all we have been doing is revealing roles. Also, I would say we should look for some mafia before going too preoccupied looking for tp but I have no clue where to start and my lazy butt doesn't feel like looking at past posts for info because it's too many pages.

Reveal Neet

We've been revealing roles but I actually want to know what these roles do.

5 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

You're assuming I have the time, patience and brain power to do so.

petition for cursed people to use short words and concise sentences

signed: Astra

If we are going to lynch Lia, I think that everyone will have to vote for here to die. Or she could be the coyote that has been guessing right since all we have been doing is revealing roles. Also, I would say we should look for some mafia before going too preoccupied looking for tp but I have no clue where to start and my lazy butt doesn't feel like looking at past posts for info because it's too many pages.

Reveal Neet

We've been revealing roles but I actually want to know what these roles do.

Eric called her Inquisitor, whether thats correct or not, is a different matter, she definetly isn't the coyote nor is the coyote dangerous, bread ship revealed coyote, and it heals people he guesses the role of, (only once per person)

On 12/29/2019 at 3:43 PM, Chickens said:

Every night, you choose 2 person and guess their role. If correct, they will get healed and you will gain a chat with them. You will also be healed if you guess corrctly(once per player)

Edited by Falirion

Problem is that I don’t have my Mac with me and switching windows back and forth to translate each word becomes difficult. Besides my brain is trash so I’ll forget what the previous words were 😂

If i were Mafia, would i really blatantly call out, that i was one of the top3 in the last challenge?

Would i have used my soup shards instantly to back my claim?

I don't think so.

It is very likely, that the other 2 who won the challenge, are part of Mafia.
Noone wanted to share that they won soup shards yet, besides me.

[Reveal] Votes

7 hours ago, GenEric said:

lia’s description didnt really mention her being unkillable

so im guessing she had an item or that somebody else protected her

Well are you sure about her rolename then? Because i think we should doublecheck at this point,
[Reveal] Inquisitor
Or if one of the other nightchallenge winners wants to spend one of their items on it go ahead, that could speed this up

Well I kinda forgot to add some info i got from the item i used on alistair, while no one visited him he DID visit someone, namely nick, normaly that would tell me that nick is a granny, but well it really doesn't seem like alistair was the only one that visited him, so that can't be the case, the phase post also makes it sounds like he died from being haunted, so i guess nano was saying the truth about being a jester afterall.

.... I am not entirely sure what Kiet is upto tbh, but if that is the only way to get the actual list he send for the night challenge, then fine, be like that, although i'd still be unsure if said list can be trusted, then.
[Eliminate] Kiet
also his gamethrowy nature is getting on my nerves

Guys, Lia is the Coyote!! I think!!

She can permanently kill, and I bet she targeted Newt last night which is why he can't be revived!!!

Someone should go shoot her!

also i got one shoup shard

I have a feeling that the person who got 3 soup shards was mafia, until they were culted and became third party and know who the rest of the third party and the mafia is, therefore they know practically all the alignments of everyone!!

16 hours ago, Astra125 said:

I would say we should look for some mafia before going too preoccupied looking for tp but I have no clue where to start and my lazy butt doesn't feel like looking at past posts for info because it's too many pages.

tLe's Sratt thWi You Tenh.

[Unvote] Kiet

[Eliminate] Astra

oeeEnrvy ,Hop nO. Atras Is Mafai.

inPg

@Aldo @Walpurgis (Tp) @cicada @CrimsonDragon21 @Falirion @Alistair (pT) @GenEric @Candy @mimi

I can't tell if Blanket is actively baiting, or seriously gamethrowing after reading too many scrambled words, putting up with the hangman game, and quite possibly be spammed with pics in his own channel.

Methinks the Coyote role works in the same vein as it usually does; guess roles, get it right and gain immunity while having them dead. Except their targets are healed instead, and they get to form a chat with them while they also get healed.

@GenEric @mimi @Hypurr

17 hours ago, Falirion said:

Eric called her Inquisitor, whether thats correct or not, is a different matter, she definetly isn't the coyote nor is the coyote dangerous, bread ship revealed coyote, and it heals people he guesses the role of, (only once per person)

Every night, you choose 2 person and guess their role. If correct, they will get healed and you will gain a chat with them. You will also be healed if you guess corrctly(once per player)

Do i really have to quote myself from this very page? I already told you on the bread boat we reveals coyote, it IS NOT DANGEROUS

Also like it’s true that one might not want to say they got soup shards if mafia but like, the odds of a townie getting the shards over the probably alive mafia members is like so smol. One way I can think of with my smol brain is that Kiet is part of the cult Bean mentioned (prolly not the leader cause that one is likely trying not to call attention to themselves) and knew the players that are cult aka 3rd party, which gave him an edge over everyone else. In that case it’d be wasting a lynch. So I’m inclined to vote Astra if Nick replies before I forget the existence of this game again lol

I asy iamfa si uyo kcNi. verEyneo ohp no Ncki nistdea.

liEinmtea ckiN

In all seriousness though, I'm fine with reveal my role. It will probably cause some confusion because of course I got a role that Bean made the description complicated but has a simple ability. Honestly, I'm mostly lost in this game so I'm winging it for the most part.

Unreveal Neet

Reveal Inquisitor