Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

• Global Mods

My dearest Evito, you cannot fool us all! See, Jace already claimed Third Party, which means your list is most likely wrong.

I must say, your behaviour reminds me more of Oma, but I give you credit for the insanity that is Komaeda. You are making me want to roleplay as Peko...

11 minutes ago, cicada said:

He claimed to have a third party role that is very similar to the Coyote, which is why he voted for himself. He said he has to guess everyone’s roles correctly in order to win. He mentioned that those he guesses don’t die, but I’m not sure I buy it.

Oh. I see.

That does sound sus. I'll probably be, uh, dead I guess. Good luck taking care of that. Do revive me after though.

In fact this scenario may be best for town. Jace won't be able to guess me when I'm dead (I think), giving you time to lynch him then revive me.

Evi's list is obviously wrong. As much as she likes to mess with us and even if she felt like gamethrowing, Evi wouldn't actively hinder people who depend on her to win the game.

I wonder if she's a townie who's having fun or a random TP who's having fun. Either way, she's having fun.

1 minute ago, cicada said:

I very much doubt that considering Bean said you didn’t get a role or alignment until we revived you.

I got my role after I died, he said my role and alignment wouldn’t be revealed because I didn’t get my role before I died

6 minutes ago, cicada said:

I very much doubt that considering Bean said you didn’t get a role or alignment until we revived you.

onnGa aHve To geAre Wthi aNno ,aneB nlOy iaSd eW olWdu Not Be dlTo Wtah He sI Bseecua eH iedD reefoB ingvieeRc ehT lRoe
eH revNe Sida athT noNa dDi Not Reveeci tI ayD 2 ikLe The estr

On 12/21/2019 at 2:58 PM, Chickens said:

Do note that as Nano4 died before he received his role, his role and alignment will not be revealed if he is to be revived.

Tath vneE elIsipm athT He diD veeeciR It trfAe eH iDde

NIGHT 3 : THERE CAN ONLY WAR! WAR, I SAY!

The day began with the discovery of two corpse. The residents were very upset by the amount of corpses that seem to multiply so often. Resigned, they decided they had to identify and get rid of the evil society. They returned to the town hall where they began further discussions.

One of them, who looked decidedly stupid, ignorant, and insane, ran to three other residents and hugged them, claiming that he visited them the previous night. All day along, he would talk like a madman, requiring people to hear him say the same things over and over again before they understood him. Needless to say, all of them were rather annoyed by his ramblings and wished him dead. Add to that was that he talked a lot. As a result, a large portion of the day was dedicated to him annoying other residents. The ones that he hugged, Aldo (his head fell off when Falirion hugged him), Lia, and Nicki were appaled by Falirion's action.

Nicki suggested that Falirion was as he was because he visited Aldo and saw his stash of [redacted] and got brain damage. Angered by Nicki accusation, everybody threw bread at her and wanted to lynch her. Thankfully for her, Nickcrash, who wore no clothes, stood out and accused Drago of being a member of their enemies in Bread War 1.34, the Ancient Bread Eater. Drago admitted to being a Bread Eater but said he is a reformed one. He will not eat their bread without their permissions. But the people still had suspicions. What if he is lying. What if he will eat their bread. What will they do then? Imagine, their poor bread in the stomach of a Bread Eater. The bread would forever remain in the Bread Eater forever, unlike them who could expel the bread and recycle it. Motivated by their fear, they decided that they would take no chance. Nobody will touch they spaghett bread. They moved towards Drago in unison, ready to cut him apart and take out the breads inside him. Just then, Eviora stood out and said that she was a member of the evil society who was resposible for the Mayor's death. 

Spoilt for choice, the people did not know what to do. Who would they knew? Ideally, they would cut both of them up. But Nano IV had said that there could only be one death every gathering. The people ruminated and discussed who to kill, who to murder? They were unable to reach a consensus on who to kill. Thus, they decided to each attempt to kill their target of choice. They will simultaneously attempt to murder both target and whoever died first will be the one who dies. But more people wanted Drago dead. Falirion spouted nonsense to Drago exclusively to annoy him to death while Nicki and Ali pulled his arms in opposite direction. Lia pulled and pushed his head. Bok and Eric kicked him from the front and the back. Nick cut open his left legs. Sopheria laughed very loudly in his hears. It was a sight to behold. He was soon dead. They rummaged his body and found an identity card. On it recorded Drago's true name - Van der Wurst. The people looked at the body solemnly and gleefully. They turn returned to their home...

Dragoknight was lynched. His real name is Van der Wurst.

You have voted to reveal roles. The 4 roles are NEET, ANCIENT BEING, POPE, BLANKET

The night begins! You have 70 hours!

Daily Challenges.

Day 3 daily challenge : If I want a ship full of sheep, do I mate ship with sheep or ship with shit? The ship full of sheep shit will shit on you sheepheads.

Task : Vote as many non town players.
Reward : Random info will be released based on amount of non town players are voted today.

Sadly, only 2 non town players were voted. You really don't like this challenge, don't you? Since you all were pathetic in this challenge. I'll be kind and give you an extra 2 info.

4 roles can kill people at night.

I am a chicken.

There is somewhat a cult in this game.

There are 3 investigate roles.

Night 3 daily challenge 1: Ethicc is important in our life. We must learn Ethicc. We must be Ethicc. You too can Ethicc. Join us now! Ethicc!!!

Task : Guess how many roles of each alignment is still alive after day 4 starts. Send in your answers in your discord channels.
Reward : Top 3 who get the most accurate answer twill get an item that may aid them. 

Night 3 daily challenge 2 : Cooking mama believes in you. Show her you can.
Task : Determine the official names of the three alignments. Please check discord on a further date for further information.

Residents

1. Bazaro

2. Anti Loser

3. Nano4 - William Afton

4. Nickcrash

5. Nicki 

6. Newt

7. Arch

8. Lykoshand

9. Alistair

10. Amine - Mandragore

11. Falirion