Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

4 minutes ago, mimi said:

omg I'm sorry drago i got busy i trust u please don't kill us if you really can [/Eliminate] Drago

I think Evi might be the Fool, like what Eric said. I'm not sure if the game will end when Fool wins, but :shrug:

[Eliminate] Eviora

y'all let's go give the win to Evi regardless if the game ends or not image_emoticon13.png

No worries, I 100% understand everyone's distrust. I simply wish to be able to help town.

As for Evi being the fool, well, it would be another TP lynch, and from what I know the game will continue on as long as there is a party that can work towards their own wincon. (In other words as long as there is mafia and they don't outnumber town.)

1 minute ago, Bok Choi said:

Replying to let it be known that I saw but
Something makes me think Evi's confession seems like a trap of some sort (And we all know how Nagito does that). I'm gonna keep my vote on Drago.

Hey, why are you prioritizing lynching a town-aligned TP (in spirit) over either mafia or a TP with no inclination of helping town? 😠

If I recall, Nano was the jester, and if Evi wants to be lynched, then the only other role that fits is fool.

The fool desc only reaches their wincon by being lynched, with no other detriment.

Smh there's no trap, you just don't want town to have items, you filthy maf scum.

Given my role is way too circumstantial to have an actual use, I could use a crystal ball tonight.

If a 30 player game ends after a role's lynch, I will never host again.

Let's see whose luck is better, Nagitowo

[Unvote]Drago

[Eliminate]Eviora

• Upvote 1

Evi almost never plays, unless it's a game from Ali. It's only natural she'd use her position to gather the looks and get herself killed.

The question would be "why". 

1. In the case we lynch her as Jester/Fool, we've got ourselves twice the profit.

• Nano would be lying in his claim to have assassinated Amine, due to the curse by the Jester. Thus has given himself a target, either by mafia or vigilante or tp killer
  • We give Drago one chance to provide an item. He's a known TP, so delaying the inevitable would be meaningless to him, and it's too early to make an alliance with the mafia. The description he provides is quite lackluster (sending items to himself and all that), so if possible, I'd lynch them both today,

However, I believe Evi's play not to indicate the Jester. The reason: It would be incredibly sloppy. 

An actual Jester would either ask to be lynched instantly when we have no other targets, or wait till they are "caught" being silly. 

The former cannot be the case, as Evi initially tried to blame Boat. Then acted as if there was a bw on her. There wasn't. She made sure there was after that.

The latter cannot also be the case, because Boat is always appearing scummy, through trolling and never seriously showing his hands or actively scumhunting.

She turned towards this "persona" after seeing a few vote against her, and is actively campaigning for it. 

The luck etc thingy is sth people often do, simply to have more fun.

For all I'm concerned we can dismiss everything she says. In my opinion she is either actually part of the mafia, or another meaningless third party (but NOT the jester).

She named 4 people as other mafia, didn't she? (Crimson, Jace, Anti, and Nicki). I'm pretty sure Bean has made 6 roles for mafia, and I'm almost certain all of them are in.

2. In the case we lynch her as Mafia Member, we have nothing.

She would have actively gamethrew to relieve herself of the burden of having to pay attention to a confusing game like this, and has also taken the spotlight from other people, possibly also belonging to the mafia faction. Sure, we will have eliminated a mafia member. That's it.

I would give her more chances of being a different TP, then a Jester, finally Mafia 

\(-_-)/

I would be more interested in Drago's original bandwagon, because as I exclaimed, it would be helpful for both town and mafia to eliminate him. I provided an easy target.

Now, if we have a spotter (someone who can check lynches and see how many non-town there are), or a cop of sorts, we can work together with a limited pool.

Naturally not all mafias would jump onto the same bandwagon, but by the movement of the votes, we can make our own safe bets.

In the case that Evi actually flips Jester, we can always re-kill Nano, and be done with an actual mafia member trying to lay low by claiming a role, practically unlynchable. 

For those who don't keep note, with my vote it's

7 against Drago

8 agaisnt Eviora

@CrimsonDragon21 don't you dare skip my text.

• Global Mods

Evi is 100% a fool or Jester. It’s so sweet that she included me in her list of scum buddies, but unfortunately that is not the case here.

If she wants a Fool win, I wouldn’t mind giving it to her. But I won’t allow her to spread such slander! My poor heart is burning at such words. *dramatic Nicki ensue*

Even if she were Mafia, there is no way Evi would gamethrow like that. I don’t know her too well, but from the games I remember she is not like that at all. I’m confident she isn’t Mafia, actually. I’m pretty sure she randomised both her lynch target and the list of her scum buddies. Since I already have some spotlight on me, it works well for her, actually.

33 minutes ago, cicada said:

If she wants a Fool win, I wouldn’t mind giving it to her. But I won’t allow her to spread such slander! My poor heart is burning at such words. *dramatic Nicki ensue*

why not just give it and vote her 

u and lia are mafia buddies aren't u

Yeah like the others said, Evi is the Jester. A mafia would never act like that and also we are at D3 where all the mafs are still alive, so if Evi is really mafia why she would say "Hey, i'm mafia lynch me pls" it makes no sense to me, so yeah she's the jester for sure. 

Anyway i will keep an eye on Nick from now on, so watch out at what you will do Nick 👁️

You know what let's drop all pretenses bc what you have said so far is enough for me to prove you could be lying. You said there was a chance I was Cthulhu but I received an item last night. Either there's a fabricator or you're straight up lying about your role. I'm also not going to beat around the bush and reveal there's a person  in this game who had the ability to create a chat and I'm in there with several other people. It's very likely someone there is mafia, but all I want to say is that if the person who gave me the item turns out to be the fabricator they should already know who that is. If Drago turns out to be the real supplier we still get to confirm a mafia player. 

@Walpurgis

I had already stated earlier that I had used my NA to give myself a vest. I can prove this by giving someone an item this night (idk what that supplier that u mentioned can do but I can still offer important things)

Please don't vote me.

Btw, current votes:

7 Evi (Boat, Candy, Hypurr, Evi, Drago, Baz, Nick)

9 Drago (Ali, Bok, Fali, Mimi, Nicki, AL, Sophie, Eric, Lia)

@LykosHand doggy please, you and I have played together from all possible standpoints 

Both town, both mafia, both cult, Cupid and you + Evi as lovers, etc

Have you still no grasp of my methods? Keeping one eye fixed on me means you don't have it for anything else. 

@Walpurgis Tell the others in the chat I am disappointed I never get invited to such parties. 

Worst case scenario you only have 1 mafia in there. Better case scenario, you have more. Why don't you share their names? 

Besides, why don't you let me have my fun? We could have fished ourselves a big one.

[Unvote] Eviora

[Eliminate] Drago

12 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

9 Drago (Ali, Bok, Fali, Mimi, Nicki, AL, Sophie, Eric, Lia)

Drago I'm pretty sure I already put my vote on Evi

I'm don't know what to believe anymore Bean told us not to trust anyone

13 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

@LykosHand doggy please, you and I have played together from all possible standpoints 

Reveal hidden contents

Both town, both mafia, both cult, Cupid and you + Evi as lovers, etc

Have you still no grasp of my methods? Keeping one eye fixed on me means you don't have it for anything else.

Heheheh ofc i do Nick :] but where i said that i suspect you to be mafia? I only want to keep an eye on you because i'm curious on what you will do in the next days heheh, i repeat i don't suspect you for now i just thought that keeping an eye on you would be funny, rip

1 hour ago, LykosHand said:

Yeah like the others said, Evi is the Jester. A mafia would never act like that and also we are at D3 where all the mafs are still alive, so if Evi is really mafia why she would say "Hey, i'm mafia lynch me pls" it makes no sense to me, so yeah she's the jester for sure. 

Anyway i will keep an eye on Nick from now on, so watch out at what you will do Nick 👁️

How do you know that all mafia are alive...